Ch 82: Saint Delia
3.8k 15 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking into each other's eyes, Delia and I remained silent for a few seconds.

Now comes the important part, where she has to check to see if she got the [Saint] class back. In the legends, it has always been like this. A woman lost her legendary class and, after falling in love and thinking she would not get it back, God took pity on her and granted her the class back.

'Delia must be too nervous to be the one to ask first. So, she is waiting for me to be the one to initiate the conversation.'

"Before we check your class, I want us to take our oaths. I'll start... If you get the class back, I want you to be my exclusive Saint, and you will have nothing to do with the Solus Temple. Do you accept?"

Hearing my words, Delia closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Then she exhaled and opened her eyes.

"I accept. For my part... If I don't get it, I want you to stay away from me. Do you accept?" After saying that, she kept silent for exactly 2.14 seconds and said, "Don't misunderstand me! I don't want to see you again because I know you will try to make me happy, and I just want to live with this martyrdom here alone."

'I know I've repeated this so many times, but... Ah, all religious people are like that. She wants me to stay away from her so that she can suffer alone. That way she will follow the punishment God bestowed on her the moment He took the [Saint] class away from her.'

"Could I at least visit you once a month?"

"No. This would be our last night together."

"Haa... Okay, I accept."

With such words, I took out the magic item that Yair had gifted me. I mean the [Identifier Tablet] from the inventory.

"Ready?"

"Mn"

Very resolutely, she placed her hand on the Identifier Tablet.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4]

I cheerfully looked in Delia's direction, but... She has her eyes closed. Her courage lasted less than a second.

Smiling, I approached her beautiful fox ears and whispered.

"From today onwards, you are exclusively my Saint"

Delia: "!!!!"

Immediately, she opened her eyes and watched the result.

Tears fell from her eyes as she realized the return of her class. Even with the wet eyes, she didn't take her eyes off the result, as if she feared that if she blinked just once, the result would change.

For a few minutes, I stroked her head until she finally recovered and looked at me.

"I- It seems fate brought us together," she smiled.

'Ah, she said the same words I once said to her.'

"Yes, fate brought us together."

I reached up to her face and gave her an Eskimo kiss. 

With a slight blush on her cheeks, she too kissed me back.

***

At that very moment, at Emir's parents' house.

Alessia had just covered herself with the blankets, and then a shiver ran through her body.

"The bed is cold..."

'- Master... Will he have got the class?'

Innocently, Alessia fell asleep while thinking about Emir.

Not knowing that the guy is cheating on her.

"A- A- Achu!"

In another part of the world, Yair woke up from sneezing.

***

The next day.

When I open my eyes, I see Delia very close to me. I brought my hand closer and very gently caressed her cheek. 

'I still can't believe I slept with a religious woman. Only in books are there such situations, but in real life, every one of them is devoted to God. They never fall into temptation. If it weren't for my user interface, I'm afraid this would never happen.'

After we made love, Delia's class remained as [Priestess]. While we were making our oaths, I modified her status to activate the Saint class.

"Mm?" Delia opened her eyes.

"Good morning."

Delia: "!!!!"

Even when it's the second time we wake up in the same bed, Delia is still not used to it. After the initial surprise, her face immediately blushed.

"Why are you blushing? Did you remember about last night?"

At my words, she blushed even more and then shyly nodded.

'Ah, so cute.'

"Mmn Ahnmn Lero Mnnha."

Since we just woke up, our senses still haven't fully returned. That's why the kiss we're giving each other feels very different, but it has a special charm.

"We are now an official couple."

"Mn" she nodded.

"From today onwards, you must keep your mind pure. I will be the one to carry all the dirty thoughts, so that you remain as limpid and pure as ever. Are you okay with this?"

"Yes, I will help you in every way possible."

To make sure, we continued to talk about it for a few more minutes. Especially about all the intimate acts of a couple, where she will not be able to melt in pleasure. Of course, she can enjoy when we make love, but it should only be at that moment and not all day long like me.

After all, I'm completely corrupt; I'm a bad example.

"Moving on... In the mornings, women wake their partners up with a blowjob. This is because the morning is when the dick tastes the best. The more they love their partner, the better the penis tastes."

"M- Mn" she nodded sheepishly.

'This is a matter that needs to be explained. It is very important.'

"So... if you try hard day after day, I'm sure at some point you'll find a taste for it. That's why... Um, it's hard for me to say this. Normally, I don't say perverted words..."

'SURE! Only when I was a kid I didn't say them, and that was because I didn't know how to talk!'

"Go ahead, Emir, you can." Delia adoringly supported me.

"C- could you give me a b- blowjob?"

Delia: "!!!!"

Hearing my words, Delia unconsciously looked at my cock and then back at me.

She gathered all her courage and said, "O-okay, don't worry!"

"Mn, thank you."

Even when her face was completely red and her eyes a little wet, she still lifted the blankets and approached my penis.

'- It smells funny...'

'Ah, her animal instinct is acting. First, sniff the prey before eating... it is all to avoid eating the poisoned product. Of course, my dick is just dirty but not poisoned!'

"Go ahead, Delia, you can do it"

"Y- Yes!"

Using her remaining courage, she opened her mouth and inserted my glans into it.

"Amu Lero lero lero... Lero!"

'- It tastes bad... Salty.'

'Oooh! That tongue... That fox's tongue is amazing!!!'

While all she's done so far is lick my glans like candy, the feeling her tongue produces is very different from when Alessia does it.

While Alessia's tongue is small and soft, Delia's tongue is wide and long. Able to lick longer distances at less cost! 

'What efficiency!'

"Ooh! I- It feels so good, D- Delia, goes on l- like this, Hoo!" 

Like a newbie getting his first blowjob, I could barely put the words together correctly.

"Lero Lero, Is that so? Lero Lero."

"Y- Yes, very good. Y- You should also contract your cheeks, and m- move your head d- up and do- d- downooo, Oooh!"

"Slurppp Mnnngh Amuh Churppp."

'- I feel dizzy...'

Completely flushed and with her eyes wetter than before, her lips squeezed my penis, and she began to move her head up and down. Inside her mouth, she rubbed her tongue and part of her teeth, generating tremors of pleasure in my cock.

At times, it seemed as if her tongue stole all the moisture from my penis, leaving it dry. But the next second, her mouth generated more saliva and, with it, moisture. This cycle repeated itself endlessly, making it even more difficult for me to speak.

"Churppp Mnnah Amngh Mnnnpp"

"Ohh! W- When you feel tired, y- you can go back to lick t- the glans, Hoo!"

"Slurppp Mmnn Lero Lero Lero Lero" Halfway through, she started licking.

'- It got saltier...'

As the glans is the most sensitive part, the moment she licked it again, I felt shivers run through my body. It feels so different and unique that my pre-seminal fluid didn't take long to appear. By the expression on her face, I know she noticed this.

Of course, it doesn't seem to please her.

Not only does the pleasure come from my cock, but seeing a lovely fox girl doing her best to lick it gives a feeling of pride, multiplying the pleasure! Plus, her long, foxy ears tilting slightly and her three tails wagging from side to side do nothing but thrill me.

"Mngh Anmngh Churppp Slurppp Slurppp"

"I- I'm about to cum… m- make sure you savor it well before s- swallowing. I- It's good m- manners! Ooooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!" She squeezed her lips even tighter.

My semen polluted her mouth, wave after wave, as Delia watched helplessly. It was only after I had cum that she pulled my dick out of her mouth and closed her eyes.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu" she tasted it.

'- It tastes bad and it's quite thick...'

*Gulp*

It took a lot for her to be able to do it, but she finally managed to swallow it.

I brought my hand closer and stroked her head.

"Did you like it?"

"Uh..." Very worried, Delia looked away, not knowing how to answer.

"Don't worry, you can tell the truth."

Hearing my words, Delia...

"Nn, Nn" Adorably, she shook her head back and forth. Her three tails also did so to make it known that my semen is not to her liking.

Smiling I said, "Thank you, Delia; I know the first time is not pleasant. But if you try hard, I assure you that at some point you will find it delicious."

"I will try hard."

'Someday God will throw a lightning bolt at me for leading a Saint astray.'

 

100