Ch 81: The first time of a Priestess
4.1k 9 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After passing through the illusionary gate, we arrived in front of the Solitary Temple.

"I- I'm going to take a bath!"

As soon as we entered, Delia immediately headed for the bath.

My hands were shaking from accompanying her, but I restrained myself. After all, it'll be our first night...

'Hm, why do I feel a big deja vu here? It must be my imagination.'

After she came out of the bathroom, it was my turn to take a bath.

The bathroom is relatively small. But it is enough for two people to bathe at the same time. Though there is no modern plumbing system, the water is simply stored in a large barrel. So, through wooden buckets, you draw the water you need. 

I really must find out what system is used in my house in the capital so that I can replicate it. And thus comfortably use the water through a faucet.

As I left the bathroom, I headed towards Delia's room. I unconsciously fumbled on the wall looking for a switch, but if I remember correctly, her room has very few earthly belongings. It is to be expected that it also has no luminous stones to illuminate.

My eyes slowly got used to the darkness, especially since we are high above sea level and the moon and the stars illuminate better than in a city.

There on the bed, I saw a fox girl covering herself with the blankets. Almost her whole body is covered, and she is only leaving a part of her face visible. When our eyes met, she quickly covered herself completely, and only her long fox ears were exposed.

"I- I'm ready" she said under the blankets.

Smiling slightly, I walked over to the bed and gently lifted the blanket that covered her. As I finished, her naked body was exposed in front of me. With her breast cup C, her soft stomach, and her long legs exposed.

"Mnn amnn lero mna! ahnmn!"

We kissed at the same time I caressed her breast. Her fruits almost filled my hand, only leaving a small part left over. It's so soft, and with just a few small caresses, her body trembled in reaction.

I slowly slid my hand down past her navel, until I reached her crotch. There, I slipped my hand in and gently caressed her clitoris.

"Mnnn! Mann! Mannh! No, not there! Not yet!"

"Easy, Delia, trust me. Just keep kissing me and leave the rest to me, okay?"

 "B- But I don't... Mnnn! Lero Ahnm! Mngh!" I interrupted her by kissing her.

Lightly squeezing it and then caressing it, I played with her clitoris with just my two fingers. Her tongue many times stopped moving because she didn't know how to react, and yet her moans didn't stop.

Moving even lower, I directed my fingers toward her womanhood. First, one finger, and then the second. I rubbed her pussy looking for her G-spot. Being her first time, just a light caress is enough to provoke a big reaction in her. So, it's very hard to figure out which direction is the right one. All her reactions seem similar.

"Lero Ahnmn! I- I'm a priestess; I shouldn't-… Mnnn! Mnhaa!"

"If you can, Delia, leave all those dirty thoughts to me. Just concentrate on keeping your mind pure. That's the only requirement you have to fulfill!"

'The description of the Saint and Priestess classes doesn't talk anything about the body, but they do talk about the mind. So, it seems that the person must have a pure mind. That's the only requirement!'

"R- Really?"

Since her eyes are slightly moist, and her voice is softer due to the constant moaning, her current expression is extremely adorable. 10 points!

"Yes, trust me."

"Mn, fine... Mmn lero Mnna! Ahnmn!"

After my words, Delia became more proactive, kissing me lovingly. Even when my fingers didn't stop searching for her G-spot, she kept moving her tongue in my mouth as her moans continued.

'Mm? Will it be this way?'

On the upper right side, her reactions are stronger than in the other places. I kept rubbing her wet tunnel, and as the time passed, this conclusion seemed more and more feasible.

I wanted to enter my fingers a little more when...

"Mnnnhaaa!"

Delia cummed, and her fluids drenched her wet tunnel.

With my other hand, I caressed her cheek as she recovered from her orgasm. Her eyes are squinted while her breathing is ragged. Her three tails, which earlier wagged back and forth, are currently static without being able to react.

"Did you feel good?"

"M- Mn... Y- Yes."

She was very embarrassed; her face blushed completely, and her tail flicked quickly again to express her opinion.

"I didn't lie earlier when I said that you just needed to keep your mind pure. As long as you do that, it won't matter if your body stops being pure. The chances of getting the Saint class back will even increase."

At the same time as I said those words, I positioned myself above her and gently spread her legs.

"W- Wait, Emir! The contraceptive magic formation is missing..."

Emir: "!!!!"

'I only have contraceptive stickers in the shape of hearts! No, wait a bit. Delia was once a Saint… she must have some common knowledge, but not so much as to recognize these perverted things. It's impossible that the temple would let her know these things! That being the case… I'll take my chances.'

I took out the heart-shaped sticker and showed it to Delia.

"This magic formation is in the shape of a heart to express my love!"

Delia was silent for a few seconds and then said, "I- I see."

'Yes! Thank you, Solus Temple! You weren't as corrupt as I imagined!'

After removing the sticker from the packaging, I stuck it on Delia's belly. This remained active for a few seconds before becoming transparent. It will reappear once I cum inside her.

Seeing this, Delia hid her face with her hands out of embarrassment.

This time, I let her do it and concentrated on entering my manhood into her vagina. 

'From my previous search, I know that, unlike Alessia, she has a tighter vagina. In other words, there is a great chance that it will hurt! I don't want to leave a bad memory of her first time. So, just like I did with Alessia, at least I want her first time to be normal.'

Slowly and carefully, my penis entered her. The further I advanced into her, the tighter it felt. To the point that, for a moment, my rod stopped advancing. I applied a little more strength, and then it broke through.

At the same time, a trickle of blood fell from her vagina.

"Mnnn! Haa... Haa..." She groaned at first and then breathed heavily.

From her reaction, it must have hurt.

Still, I continued pushing. And, after a few seconds, my spear went completely in. Only then did I put my body on top of hers and bring my face close to hers. And, without even applying force, I managed to remove the hand covering her face.

Looking into her eyes, I said, "I love you, Delia."

"Mmn lero mnn Ahnmn! Hamnn! Mngh!" and, as I kissed her, I began to move my hips.'

My dick felt completely squeezed inside her. A single movement is enough for her love hole to completely caress my penis, causing me a very nice feeling. Her three tails moved randomly more than once, brushing against my feet from time to time.

Following my previous conclusion, with my glans, I rubbed the upper right side of her cunt. At that very moment, I could feel her reactions becoming stronger. Especially her tongue, which stops for a few seconds during our kiss.

"Does it feel good when I caress here, Delia?"

"Mnnn! Ahmh! I- I don't know... I- It hurts a little."

"It's because it's your first time, but you'll slowly start to feel better."

"M- Mn... Ahnmn! Haann ¡Mnngh! Mnnha!"

This tightness feels too good. It's too hard for me to concentrate on finding her G-spot. Especially since I'm doing it with a Priestess, and she's also a three-tailed fox girl. When we kiss, her tongue is very different from humans. Reaching deep places in my mouth.

While seeing her adorableness mixed with her animal appearance, specifically speaking, her vertical pupil eyes and long fox ears, add several extra points to the mix, thus obtaining great visual pleasure!

"I love you, Delia. How do you feel about me?"

"Mnngh! Ahnmn! I- I'm a priestess; I mustn't love-... Mnmgh! Hannm!"

"Just this once, could you tell me that you love me too? It might help you get the class back!"

I stopped swaying my hips and waited patiently for her reply.

"... ... ... ... ...I-I love you" She said shyly.

"I love you too, Delia!"

"Mnnn Lero Mnnah! Ahnmn! Hanmn!"

This time, the kiss was even more passionate. And even her three tails moved faster than before. Probably she won't want to accept it, but feeling that her love is reciprocated must have made her very happy.

'...Ah, ah, I can't.'

It feels so good that I can't concentrate at all on finding her G-spot. This time I'll have to give up, but never mind. There's still round two to keep looking.

Realizing she's about to cum, I released my load too.

"I'm cumming, Delia! Receive my looove! Ooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mmnnhaaa!"

I released my cum deep inside her, wave after wave, as her oven also throbbed, giving the sign that she is cumming too.

Her hands squeezed my arms tightly while her eyes were squinting. She looks so cute and adorable, making me want to hug her without holding back.

Looking down at her belly, I manage to see a heart light up slightly. 

'Ah, it looks very sexy on her.'

 

107