Ch 85: Expanding our connection with nature
3.7k 5 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From her expression, I can tell that being a slave really was limiting for her in terms of talking to strangers or walking around town. Maybe she was always afraid that someone would show up and say offensive words to her just because she was a slave.

From seeing her joyful expression, I know all those worries just melted away.

"Are you free now?"

"I think so. After a fight, my mother-in-law tends to let me off for a few hours."

It feels good to hear my mother being called 'mother-in-law'. On one hand, it means that Alessia has already accepted me completely, while on the other, it makes her look old.

I cringe at those rumors in town that talk about my mother's age; they always make her look younger than she really is. There are even some who say she's my older sister!

"Well, we've been away for so long; don't you think we need some time alone as a couple?"

"Mn" she nodded.

'Oh, how unexpected. Apparently, being away for a while made her realize how cold the bed can be without company.'

"So..." I took her in my arms like a princess and said, "Let's go make up for the lost time."

"Mn-... No, no. It's daytime. My parents’ in-laws will hear everything!"

Emir: "!!!!"

'Hmm… true, there is also that possibility.'

Last time we did it, it was fine, as our rooms were far apart and they were sleeping. But now, being in the daytime, their senses will be sharper than usual. Especially as this town is peaceful with hardly any disturbing noises to hide our actions.

I still have my suspicions about whether they will have heard what happened that night or not. So, the best I can do is not push my luck. Especially against someone with 50 points.

"Wait...it doesn't have to be in this house."

"What do you mean-...? Don't tell me..." she said, narrowing her eyes.

"... Space Travel!"

After reciting the spell, an illusory door appeared in front of us. Even when we were inside the dojo, there was no resistance to the magic. We are in a simple village, so it is impossible for this place to have a magical object that prevents the activation of magic.

With shining eyes, Alessia looked at the illusory door.

Without saying anything, I walked toward the door with her in my arms.

Crossing the door, we appeared in a wide meadow covered with grass everywhere. A very beautiful place where everywhere you look there will be only green, the only exception being the sky.

This is the same meadow that Alfred brought me to on the first trip.

"Master, this place..."

"You are right. We will do it in the open air."

"That's not what I wanted to say! Someone might see us in this place."

'So she's not against doing it out in the open, huh? She's just worried that someone might spot us.'

I quickly opened the map in full screen and looked for blue and red dots... 

'Nothing.' 

There is no blue dot that appears to be that of a human, nor is there a red dot that is that of a monster. Just little blue dots, possibly from harmless animals.

"Look around you. It is an unobstructed meadow. Someone can’t spy on us."

"But still-..." I interrupted her.

"More importantly, Alessia... did you keep your promise?"

Alessia: "!!!!"

What promise am I talking about? Of course, I mean the one about enlarging her anus!

And of keeping it clean, by the way.

When we didn't have contraceptive stickers and we practiced making babies, Alessia promised she would enlarge her anus and keep it clean. It was either that or keep cumming inside her with the likelihood of getting her pregnant.

"Kuh Grrr" Her look of hatred was accompanied by a look of contempt.

'I'm sorry, Alessia, but your look isn't paying off. On the contrary, seeing you is making me even more excited.'

"Well?"

"I- I- ... I kept my promise!" She had a hard time saying it, but in the end, she said it.

Smiling, I let her lie down on the ground carefully and got closer to her face.

"Could you show me your results?"

"Look it up yourself! I won't do it!"

Alessia is more reluctant than usual, so I started kissing her neck and speaking in a lower tone. Trying to lessen her defenses.

"Please, Alessia."

"Grrr, No!"

'I'll lower my tone even more.' 

"I missed you so much… Could you show me your love one more time?"

"G- Grrr"

'Ah, she hesitated. Let's keep it up.'

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"You're wrong I-… Grrr. You won't trick me!!"

'I am almost there.'

"The moment you do, you'll be mine completely. Could you try a little harder? For me-... No, for us…"

'- Haa... God, what did I do to deserve this?'

She was silent for a few seconds, and then...

"... I- I- I- ... All right! I'll do it!"

'Yes, I did it! All my effort was worth it! I was born for this moment!'

With her face completely flushed, Alessia took off her clothes in front of me. Piece by piece. Since she didn't know I would be back today, her underwear is very simple without any adornment. Stretching her hands back, she unclasped her bra, and it fell down as her large breasts bounced seductively.

Since she is sitting on the floor, she sensually lifted her legs and removed her panties, leaving them on top of her clothes.

The moment our eyes met, she gritted her teeth and showed some anger. But, the next second, she turned around and lifted her hips, showing me her beautiful, soft buttocks.

Finally, she brought her hands up to her ass and moved her buttocks to the side with her hands, revealing completely... her anus.

A beautiful woman with blue eyes and blonde hair showed me her private parts in a wide meadow in the open-air… I couldn't tell if it was sensual or artistic; the only thing certain is that she interrupted the peace in my pants.

'There's no other way; I'll have to undress.'

Controlling the inventory, I unequipped all my clothes in a fraction of 0.49 seconds, and in the remaining 0.51 seconds, I moved my rod over Alessia's asshole.

"Just out of curiosity, is it clean?"

"Kuh Grrr. Y-Yes, it is!"

I threw some saliva on my spear, and then I slowly inserted it through her anus. At the same time, Alessia's hands keep moving her buttocks to the side in such a way to leave the way clear for me.

It is very difficult for my rod to enter it at first, and after doing so, I was assaulted by an even greater tightness than Delia's vagina. I continued unhurriedly to push my penis in. Until, at some point, it went all the way in.

"I'm going to start moving."

"Haa... Haa Ahnmn! Mnngh"

I backed up slowly, and then again I moved forward slowly. The anus is not an orifice originally designed for sex, so I am very careful to avoid problems. The more I repeat the cycle, the easier it gets to enter it. Until, at some point, it gets used to me enough to start moving in earnest.

'Ooh! It feels so tight! It fits my penis completely! It's only now that I've reached a certain degree of speed that I can feel how amazing this orifice is.' 

"Your anus feels so tight! But it's great how your insides caress me all over. Oooh!"

"Mnna! Ahnmn! N- Not so fast! Haamn! I- I still can't get used to it! Mnngh!"

At the very moment she spoke, her anus tightened even more. For a moment, I lost my breath at how good it felt. Her cute buttocks fluttered seductively every time my hips bumped into them, causing little spasms to go through her body.

Moving closer to her, I reached out my hands and held her large breasts. At the same time that my prick rubs inside her anus, my hands squeeze and massage her breasts. Both feelings are so pleasurable that I feel like I could cum at any moment if I get distracted.

"Ohh! Take it easy, you'll soon get used to it! I'm sure you'll be able to cum from the feeling of your anus. I assure you! Oooh!"

"Haann! Ahnmn! I- Impossible! I- I feel strange! Mnnmgh! M- Master, let me rest for a while! Ohnmah!"

Each time, Alessia lost more and more resistance quickly. Her hands lost strength, and she positioned her face on the ground, while her hands began to tightly clench the surrounding herbs to withstand the feeling of pleasure.

A beautiful woman with her face on the ground, leaving her nice hips raised for me to fuck them without any problems... It's too exciting! And not only that, but since we're doing it outdoors, the wind moves the grasses, making them caress us from time to time.

All this natural environment, mixed with the watery sounds and the tight feeling coming from her anus, made it impossible to hold back my load.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to completely take your anal virginity with this! Here it comes!"

"Mnnnah! Ahmnn! Haamnn!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnaaahh!"

'Oooh! Ohoo!'

As I cum, her insides began to squeeze my dick, seeming to want to completely squeeze it without leaving a single drop of cum in my balls.

It felt so amazing that I didn't peel my cock off her. I just moved closer to her face to rest.

'Ah, she has her eyes squinted; she's cumming. As expected from my maso girl.'

 

96