Ch 86: Now I understand my parents, but only a little bit…
3.6k 6 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I would like to continue doing it, but currently Alessia has lost almost all energy. If I continue, she is very likely to faint. It's been long enough since we've been away from home, and if Alessia arrives passed out, my parents will immediately find out what we did while we were away!

'Haa, what a pity.'

I withdrew my dick and moved closer to her face.

"Could you give me a cleansing blowjob? I assure you it'll be more delicious than ever!"

"Mm? Delicious?" she replied while her eyes were still squinting.

'Huh? Don't tell me...'

"Yes, very delicious. Say aah~"

"Aah~ ... Amu Lero lero... Ith ishnt delichioush!"

'Ooh! It feels amazing while she's talking!'

Her current expression looks like she's half asleep. She has my cock in her mouth and licks it with such an innocent face, but her tongue isn't innocent at all!

"The more you lick it, the more delicious it will be! Especially when it unleashes its final movement. A very delicious, sticky liquid will come out! Like yogurt!"

"Slurppp Lero Rheallyy? Lero lero!"

"Yes, I assure you!"

"ohkay, I will belshieve yhou Churppp Lero Amugh Mnnnm"

She immediately started bobbing her head up and down, waiting for my dick to release its cloudy liquid. Her hands quickly reached up and began to fondle my balls, as if hinting at them to produce lots of yogurt.

Alessia is not holding back at all. She is going out of her way to make me cum as fast as possible. It feels so good when her tongue licks my glans like candy and then does the same with the shaft. She looks especially seductive, licking my glans into her mouth.

"Ooh! Keep it up! The delicious liquid won't be long incoming! Ohhh!"

"Lero Lero Slurppp Churppp Amu Mnngh Lero Lero Lero Slurppp"

It's like all her chains have been released. She no longer cares what it looks like or what the blowjob sounds like. All she wants is for my cock to quickly release semen for free and untaxed.

'It feels so good…'

I positioned my hands on the floor so I could steady myself; otherwise, I would fall backward without realizing it. 

Seeing this, Alessia moved her hands away from my penis and hugged my waist as if fearing I would go.

'This...! This maso girl!'

This was the straw that broke the camel's back. The feeling in my dick and the visual pleasure reached a level that, without realizing it, I started to cum.

"Oooh! Ohhh! Ohhh! Hooo!"

"Churppp Lero Lero Lero Slurppp Mnnngh Amu Lero Lero Lero Ahnmn Churppp."

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!"

Realizing that my cock had unleashed its final movement, a half-asleep Alessia pressed her lips together, hoping to catch as much of the cloudy liquid as possible.

She looked up at me with a victorious expression, as if she had won something very important.

As she felt my semen stop coming out, she carefully drew my penis from her mouth, so that her hard work would not be wasted. And then...

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

"Yhou liedh to mhe! It ishnt delichioush!" She spoke with puffed cheeks.

'I wish Alessia would always do blowjobs like this!'

As she licked the remaining semen into her mouth to corroborate again, her eyes suddenly glowed again. Expressionlessly, she tasted with her tongue and then looked at me with a slight hatred in her eyes.

*Bring*

"What did you do to me while I was recovering?!"

'First, swallow, and then ask. I like that logic of thought.'

"That's not important. We're in a place where we can be discovered. We must leave!"

"And now you remember it, pervert master!"

With a smile on my face, I stored Alessia's clothes in the inventory and then equipped them directly on her body. The next moment, I did the same with mine.

"... Space Travel!"

As soon as the door appeared, both me and Alessia walked through it. The next second, we appeared in my room, located in my parent's house.

'- I want to brush my teeth and go take a bath. I can't stand this sticky feeling in my ass!'

Alessia quickly left the room and went down to the second floor, but then...

"Alessia, good timing. It's time to continue your training."

Alessia: "!!!!"

Alessia turned around and looked at me with teary eyes.

Just like my father did once, I looked away and pretended I was a tree.

'- Traitor!'

"Come on, you've had enough rest."

Suffering from such injustice, she followed my mother.

'Keep it up, Alessia. I'm rooting for you.'

***

Since Alessia will be training with my mother, I decided to head over to Delia's to train her as well. Of course, before I left, I went for a bath. Since, as a fox girl, she has a good nose. 

'It's better to be safe than sorry. It's only been a short time since she agreed to be my mistress. If I arrive with another woman's scent, I can make her doubt her decision.'

"Delia... Delia..." I called from the entrance of the Solitary temple.

'There is no one at home.'

I checked the map and saw the marker 'Delia' fighting with two small red dots.

Emir: "..."

'Why do I feel a big deja vu here?'

Without hesitation, I approached her location.

"Become my dinner!" She swung the club.

*Boom*

"Become my dinner!" She swung the club.

*Boom*

And so, the adorable rabbits were instantly knocked out with Delia's club. If her ancestors could see her, they'd be proud.

A little agility and strength in her status really improved her life to the point where she could follow the rabbits' movements and successfully hit them. They're rabbits with monster blood running through their veins, so they're not as frail and slow as a normal animal.

With an adorable smile, she picked up the rabbits by their ears and walked in my direction. The moment our gazes met, her three tails began to wag back and forth.

"Welcome back."

'Ah, I want to take her in my arms and throw her in the air, telling her 'good girl, good girl'...'

But then I remembered she is 32 years old, and the thought passed by.

Smiling, I walked over to her and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

"I told you I'd be back soon."

"Is it okay that it's so fast? I prepared myself to not see you for a week."

"It's okay. If possible, I'll come to see you every day"

We chatted quietly at the same time as we walked in the direction of the Solitary Temple. On the way, I killed the rabbits and kept them in the inventory. This is because they were already waking up and wanted to escape.

Upon arrival, I sat at the entrance of the temple, waiting for Delia to finish with all the actions she always performs as a religious woman. But unexpectedly, she sat next to me, indicating that she had already finished them all.

"Once you have performed all the chores in the temple, what do you usually do for the rest of the day?"

"I repeat them. I repeat them over and over again until the evening comes."

'Now I understand why the Priestess class was automatically activated without the need for the Solus Temple. Such a devoted woman… it is impossible for her not to be rewarded.'

As if reading my thoughts, she said, "But now that I am a Saint, it is no longer strictly necessary to do every one of them. As long as I pray for 10 minutes a day, I will have accomplished my work as a Saint."

"And as for helping the needy?"

"It is optional. The temple said that I can go long periods without using my healings or helping others because the mere fact of my existence helps much more than saving a single person. "

If a Saint exists, the power of the religion will increase. I don't know if Temple Solus told her this for convenience, or if it's really true. The only important thing is the words’ 'long periods', implying that she must help someone every so often.

'Mm... Well, I don't have to worry.'

Once Delia joins our team, she'll have to help us constantly. Plus, if we find people in danger, she could also stand out by healing them a bit.

"Well, since you're free here," I handed her the spear.

"Are we going to the labyrinth?"

"Nope. I plan to train you a bit."

"But I'm physically weak..."

"We won't overdo it. I simply wish for you to learn the basics."

"Mn, ok."

Although I don't know much about using the spear, I've been watching Alessia when she fights in the labyrinth. And, with my knowledge of the sword, my teachings will help her a lot in gaining combat experience.

And if all that wasn't enough...

'[Reset Status Points]'

[Luck=60]

'60 points in luck! Are you afraid? Because I am a little afraid!'

My status is now completely unbalanced. I'm not lying when I say that the other attributes only have around 10 points, except for MP and the resistances, which only have 1 point each.

'Will my personality change? Or is my Luck so high that, luckily, my personality won't change? I just created a paradox in my Status.'

Delia: "!!!!"

Because I was distracted with my thoughts, I didn't notice when Delia tripped over a stone and started to fall. I reacted at the last moment, but just then the spear interfered with her fall by successfully deflecting her into my arms.

As the final result, Delia ended up hugging me tightly.

"Huh? Huh?! Sorry!" She very adorably looked down at me from my chest.

'Ah, as expected from someone with 60 points in luck.'

92