Ch 90: Energy recovery magic’s dark side
3.1k 5 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing the second round with Delia, she fainted. From her face, I can tell she enjoyed it very much.

Just like her, the triplets are also resting. I originally planned to stroke them some more, but I'm afraid Delia will wake up if I do, so I stopped.

'Well, it's time to update her status.'

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 7] [Believer Lvl 11] [Lancer Lvl 10] [Priestess Lvl 14]

[Delia has 15 free points]

'15 free points!'

It is a lucrative hunt to slay monsters on higher floors when someone helps you. Especially if it's people like Delia, who from the start can't fight on their own.

The three religious classes were not affected enough. I can deduce that this is because their main tasks do not require slaying monsters, and because of that, it takes them more experience to go up a level with this method. As for the other conclusions, I will have to wait until the next status update. Only then will I be able to get closer to the truth.

I already have experience updating statuses, so this time it was not so difficult for me to be able to set the free points.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 7] [Believer Lvl 11] [Lancer Nv10] [Priestess Lvl 14]

HP=10 || MP=14

Agility=19 || Strength=10

Intelligence=20 || Luck=5 

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0 

Poison=0 || Curse=0 

6 points to Intelligence and 9 points to Agility. This will greatly improve her physical and thinking speed, so she can more easily avoid enemy attacks and can quickly think of a counter-measure.

As for Strength, next time I will add a few points to it. The spear has enough strength to destroy monsters, so there shouldn't be any problems for now.

According to her own words, she has never fought inside a labyrinth before. So, if she asks, I'll tell her that the changes in her body are due to the training and gains from a labyrinth. After all, 9 points in Agility won't go unnoticed. I have to come up with some excuse!

I could get rid of all this if I simply added the points to other attributes to balance the scales, but that's not lucrative. What she needs the most now is speed.

As much as it pains me to leave such a beautiful girl sleeping alone in bed, I have to go to Alessia. 

'Her bed must be cold. I must go warm her up too!'

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Luckily, this one possesses a luminous stone; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to see anything. Then I approached the barrel with water and touched the water inside.

'It's still warm' 

The Temple has magical formations that maintain the temperature, so the water is still warm even though it's night and I'm on a mountain. I calmly bathed, using lots of soap to remove Delia's scent from my body. So that Alessia wouldn't notice.

Sometime later, I finished bathing and changed my clothes. I was about to go to say goodbye to Delia when I felt a smell similar to metal... 

'I'm sure this is blood.' 

I quickly approached the place, being careful not to emit noise.

"Haa... It's coming from the deer."

In the kitchen, the deer is hanging from the ceiling, and under it is a bucket where the blood falls. Of course, the smell is coming from there.

Sighing I went to Delia's room and shook her lightly to wake her up.

"Mm?"

"Delia, I'm leaving. Good night."

"Mn, good night to you too."

'Delia half asleep, is cute and cuddly too.'

"Remember the deer is in the kitchen. Don't you want me to keep it in my inven-... storage ring?"

'Whew, I almost said inventory. It's a good thing Delia is half asleep and not so intent on my words-....'

"The deer!" She quickly sat up in bed.

Emir: "..."

"... Medium Energy Recovery!" She used magic on herself.

Emir: "..."

"I have to go marinate the meat!" She got dressed and ran to the kitchen.

Emir: "..."

'And what about my goodbye kiss?'

Suffering from injustice, I approached the kitchen to make known the domestic violence inflicted by Delia. If she doesn't console me immediately, I'll start round three.

As I arrive, I watch a fox girl that is struggling to get down a deer corpse larger than herself and then leaves it on a counter to later skin it.

It's at these moments that I get the urge to learn to cook, so I can help her in the kitchen. But then I remember that the odds of netorare increase by 30%, and it passes me by.

"Delia."

"Mm?"

"Could you use that magic on me too?"

Delia: "..."

And so, after regaining energy, I'm ready to go warm up Alessia's bed.

***

Going through the illusory door, I appeared in my parents' house. Specifically, in my room. I flipped the switch, and with that, the glow stones turned on, completely illuminating my room.

Lying on the bed, Alessia is sleeping peacefully on her side, with only her underwear on.

Smiling, I unequipped my clothes and entered the bed naked.

"Alessia... Alessia... Alessia... Are you sleeping?" I whispered.

Yes, I know that asking, 'Are you sleeping' to a person who seems to be asleep is a silly question, but it should be said out of politeness!

"It's okay, don't worry! You just keep sleeping; I'll do all the work!"

I pulled her panties down a bit and felt around with my dick.

'Will it be this hole? Or this other one? Mm... This one feels too tight. Good! I'll choose the one that looks easier to enter!'

"Stop right there, pervert master!"

Alessia quickly turns around and faces me.

"I thought you were asleep-..." I started to say but she interrupted me.

"Even you don't believe that!"

'Tch, she figured me out.'

It's true that, from the beginning, I knew she was awake. But doing it while she's pretending to be asleep sounds like a lot of fun!

"Since you're awake, could you help me with a dilemma?"

Alessia: "..."

'- I don't know why, but I feel like I should keep quiet.'

"Which one of the two holes should we make love with?"

Alessia: "..."

'- I knew it. When master has that look, nothing good will happen to me.'

'Are you planning to keep silent? If you had done it a few weeks ago, then you would have seen my face flushed from the discomfort of silence. But now it's too late. My pervert courage has gone up a few notches since then!'

"You must be sleepy; don't worry, I'll do all the work!"

"Grrr... okay... You win!"

'- I was at least hoping he'd apologize for this morning...'

'That expression on Alessia... I remember it being the same one I had when Delia applied domestic violence to me.'

After thinking a bit, it immediately came to mind when she went to train with my mother while a cloudy liquid was dripping down her thighs... 

'Well, the last thing was an exaggeration, but now I understand why she pretended to be asleep.'

"Are you upset about me leaving you with my mother?"

"..." Although she kept silent, her eyes showed a hint of anticipation.

"I'm sorry, Alessia; I should have helped you. But you looked so pretty, and I couldn't bear to bully you a little bit. Can you forgive me?"

"Hmph."

Her snort seemed to have no conviction, as the next second a smile bloomed on her face. Of course, when she realized this, she quickly tried to hide it.

"Mmn Amnn Mnngh Mnnha"

My assumptions came true the moment I kissed her, as she showed no sign of being angry. When we parted, without me saying anything to her, she moved to my crotch and held my rod in her hands. She was about to give me blowjob when I stopped her.

"This time, I want you to do it with your breasts."

"...mn, okay" she said, blushing as she took off her bra.

'It was a good decision to appease Alessia before continuing. Since, like a good woman, she is accepting everything I ask without pouting... But I actually like it when she pouts, so…' 

"While you rub it with your breasts, I want you to smell it until I cum!!!"

Alessia: "!!!!"

'- D-did I hear that right?'

For a moment, she didn't know how to react, but the next...

"Grrr, I don't want to! The smell is disgusting!"

For her to say that while my dick is so close to her face really takes all the seriousness out of her words.

'Yes, this reaction pleases me more.'

I grabbed her melons and crushed them while my cock was still in the middle of them, then I moved my hips. Because of her position, my dick rubbed her mouth and nose.

Alessia: "!!!!"

'- This smell...'

"Alessia, your saliva. Quick!"

"Y- Yes!" reflexively she nodded, but then "Kuh Grrr" she began to growl.

Even at her reaction, she still flung her saliva towards her bubbies, making my penis slip more easily between them.

'Ooh, her melons feel so soft!'

This softness and texture only come from large boobs. They are perfect for accommodating a rod between them and stroking it from all directions at the same time without it separating from them.

And if that wasn't enough, my glans is rubbing part of her face. Both her mouth and nose are stroking my cock, tickling me every time this happens. Plus, her angry expression gives me incredible visual pleasure. Especially, since she doesn't seem to be as against it as she said earlier.

'But... I'll feel much better if she does it herself.'

"If you do it yourself, I'll feel better. Can you do it? I'll give you lots of cum in return!"

"The last thing is unnecessary!"

Already used to her bad master's words, she settled my cock between her globes and brought her nose closer to smell it.

 

91