Ch 91: Or at least I think she feels that way
3.2k 5 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While my rod is between her boobs, her nose is positioned very close to the glans to smell it better.

'Ahh. This view is amazing.'

"Ooh! Alessia, you're great! It feels so good! Ohh!"

"Mmnn Haa Ahnmn Mnnha."

'- This smell is making me dizzy...'

A few seconds ago, she could respond to all my words. But now that she's smelling my glans, she seems calmer and calmer. While her face is flushed, her eyes are looking at me with 2 points of hatred, 4 points of lust, and 4 points of passion.

Her breasts are glistening from her saliva, and she rocks them up and down, each time with a different speed. They bounce very sensually as they collide with my hips, generating watery sounds.

"Oho! I can feel your breath on my glans! Oooh!"

"Haa Ahnmn D- Don't describe it, Mnnha Haa Mnnngh."

'- I can barely speak. This smell makes me feel strange...'

Her words were said so softly that I almost overlooked them. Her current look makes me remember that time when I cum on her face while we were in the labyrinth. For a moment, she seemed to enjoy the feeling, and it was only when she came back to herself that she became angry.

Now she moves her breasts in different directions. The one on the right goes up, and the one on the left goes down. This feels so good that I lost my breath several times. Plus, Alessia doesn't stop to rest, and she continuously rocks them without giving me room to breathe, as if she wishes me to spew my cloudy liquid as soon as possible.

"I'm about to cum! Catch it with your mouth!"

"Amu Slurppp!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnn!"

Her lips firmly squeezed my dick as I cum in her mouth.

"Ooh! Oho! Ohhh!"

But her melons didn't stop. They kept moving, trying to squeeze out every ‌drop. 

'Great! Outstanding! Sexy!'

I could vaguely string thoughts together in the face of this pleasure.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

*Gulp*

Unlike Delia, Alessia doesn't taste so much of my cum before swallowing it. I forgive her because she's getting better and better at this.

"Aah~" She opened her mouth.

Seeing her show me her mouth was so exciting that I couldn't control my instincts.

I dashed to her back and lifted her hips. Her soft buttocks are now pointing in my direction, in doggy pose!

"And then Alessia?"

"Mm?" she replied with a slight lethargy.

'Oh, who would have thought that smelling my penis could leave her so affected? Although I like her current expression, next time I'll control myself a little.'

"Which one of the two did you choose?"

Alessia: "!!!!"

'Ah, she returned to normal quickly. I take it back.'

"We don't have contraceptive magic stickers, so the answer is obvious, pervert master. Besides... now that you're a [Traveler], you can go buy one‌. Why didn't you do that?"

Emir: "!!!!"

This time, it was my turn to be surprised. 

'Will the baby-making training be over? No, no, not yet! Not on my watch!'

"Right, you're right. That's because you don't have to choose anymore; I'll cum on both of them!"

Alessia: "!!!!"

Without a second thought, I threw saliva on my spear and carefully entered it into her anus. For a moment, my glans stopped at the entrance. But then it successfully entered, and with that, the tightness of her interior assaulted me.

It feels so good that, unbeknownst to me, my penis was fully entered.

"I'm going to move... Ohhh! G- Great! I'll never get tired of t-this tightness!"

"Mnnnah! Ahnmn! S- Slow down, pervert m-masterrrr! Ohmnn! Mnhaa!"

She is nervous about the new feeling; her buttocks are clenched. And that leads to my cock being even tighter inside her. I just pull it out and in, which sends shivers down my back because of the comfort. Especially on the glans, which is the most sensitive part of all.

It was only this morning that I took her anal virginity. So, even if Alessia asks me to slow down, I can't do it. This is because I am already moving at a considerably slower pace, and if I slow it down, I fear my manhood may not be able to move forward or backward.

"Hanmn! Ahnmn! Mmnngh! Mnnha!"

"Remember where we are, Alessia~"

Alessia: "!!!!"

She quickly moved her face closer to the bed and, with her free hands, covered her mouth. All to lessen her moans and for the voice not to echo in the house since my parents are only a few rooms away.

That is why this situation is so exciting. On the one hand, there is the danger of being discovered, and on the other hand, there is the feeling of exploring a new area of Alessia's body, such as her anus. Both heighten our senses, and with these, the stimuli are more pleasurable than usual.

I asserted myself on her hips and pulled them towards me. My penis went all the way to the bottom of her anus. I moved from right to left, and my glans rubbed every available space.

"Mnngh! Hannm! Ahnmgh! N- Not so d- deep!"

She opened her eyes in surprise, but when she tried to speak, her voice was incredibly low, due to all the moaning that had knocked the wind out of her.

I can say that her anus tightened to the point where I couldn't pull back, getting stuck for a few seconds. But despite this, it felt amazing, I don't deny it. As my glans felt ticklish as it moved, my shaft was massaged from all directions without being able to resist.

There, stuck inside her and unable to move, I unleashed my final movement.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming deep inside of your asssss! Ohooo!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnna-....!" I interrupted her by covering her mouth, as her moans reached dangerous volume levels.

Only then was I able to fully concentrate on releasing my semen into her rectum. Normally, I should be able to release the semen easily, but being so tight, the pressure caused my cloudy liquid to be shot with great speed inside her.

'- My stomach feels warm, but... Why does it feel so good?'

This new feeling as I cum made me lose my breath, falling on Alessia. Right next to her head.

Now she's squinting her eyes, implying that it feels really good when I mistreat her.... Or at least I think she feels that way.

As I finished ejaculating, I slowly withdrew my cock and changed positions with Alessia. While she is stretched out on the bed, I find myself on top of her. In other words, the missionary position!

Since she is not yet recovered, I inserted my spear into her vagina with no protection.

As I did so, she quickly came to her senses.

"Ahhnmn! Haanmn! N- No, master, I- I might get pregnant!"

"Ohhh! Don't worry, I'll cum outside!"

"Mnngh! Ahnmn! R- Really? Mnnnn! H-Hanmgh!"

"Yes, I'm telling you! Oooh!"

The feeling coming from her pussy is completely different. It is softer, wetter, and more flexible than her anus. My cock can move with greater speed inside her. And without losing the essential, that is, the caresses and massages of her love hole, at the slightest reaction by Alessia, squeeze my penis to reward me.

After I told her that I would cum outside, she became proactive. Kissing me on my neck or face every chance she got. Her big bust caressed me at the slightest movement, bouncing. Making her look very sexy with all the surrounding sweat.

"I love you, Alessia!"

"Amnnn! Lero Hannn! Mnnnha!"

We kiss at the same time as I keep fucking her.

"Could you wrap your legs around my waist? Like you're hugging me with them?"

"Mnnnha! Ahnmn! Mnnngh! A- Alright, I'll do it just this once!"

Then her legs went around my waist, pulling me to her. As if she doesn't want me to take my penis from her! Which is urging me to cum inside!

'Well, since she also agrees, then I'll do it. I'll cum inside.'

"Get pregnant!"

I swiftly thrust my spear all the way in, rubbing her womb.

"Mnnn! Annnm! No, master! Annnm! Annngh!"

"Get pregnant!"

I'm getting momentum again and pushing it all the way in.

"Ahnmn! Mnnngh! Y- you promised me ‌you would c-cum outside!"

"Get pregnant! Get pregnant! Get pregnant! I'm cumming! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt!*

"Mnn-....!" This time, I was prepared and covered her mouth before she started moaning.

I released my seed directly into her womb, and her love hole immediately squeezed me to prevent me from withdrawing my dick for a successful pregnancy.

Rubbing my dick inside her at the same time as I cum is the best pleasure one can have.

Although Alessia asked for me to cum outside, in reality, her legs never let me go. She drew me even more towards her, as if fearing that I would pull away. 

'At least her body is sincere.'

At the moment her body lost strength, she closed her eyes and went directly to sleep. Hmm, or rather, she fainted from pleasure.

From the inventory, I removed a heart-shaped contraceptive sticker and stuck it on her belly, preventing her from getting pregnant. Seconds later, the heart disappeared as if it had never existed.

Only then did I nonchalantly peel off the sticker.

"Keep it up, Alessia; I'm rooting for you."

Covering her again with the blankets, I got out of bed and went to turn off the glow stones. Then I again made my way to the bed, positioning myself next to her.

86