Ch 100: Diverting her even more from the right path
2.8k 12 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'I knew it! Half-asleep Delia is extremely adorable. She was very honest with herself and performed all those acts without the slightest bit of embarrassment. Something impossible to perform when she was fully awake. However, I can't deny that seeing her embarrassment is also exciting.'

Currently, Delia is sleeping next to me. For a moment I thought about going to warm Alessia's bed, but I restrained myself. There are many things to explain, so I'll go in the morning to give the matter more seriousness.

Before we were interrupted by the knights with their fight near the Solitary Temple, we had gone to the labyrinth to level up. So, it's time to update her status points.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 11] [Believer Lvl 13] [Lancer Lvl 13] [Priestess Lvl 15]

[Delia has 10 points free]

As I expected, the religious classes increased little in level. Priestess increased only 1 level while Believer increased 2 levels. As for Saint, it hasn't even gone up one level.

On the other hand, Lancer and Adventurer can level up easier because they both react to fighting monsters inside a labyrinth.

[Delia] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 11] [Believer Lvl 13] [Lancer Lvl 13] [Priestess Lvl 15]

HP=10 || MP=14

Agility=19 || Strength=20

Intelligence=20 || Luck=5

[Resistances]

Physical=1 || Magic=0

Poison=0 || Curse=0

Simple and straightforward, I added the 10 points to strength.

'Next time I'll have to increase HP to balance her status and also add points to Physical resistance, thereby decreasing pain and physical damage. Once those two attributes have enough points, then I will finally be able to increase [Luck]. A Saint is said to be blessed by God, so I haven't increased that attribute for fear that the black cloud service will be restored. Still... Ugh.'

Luckily, she hasn't asked me why she has increased her agility. But now that I've added her sudden increase in strength, I'm afraid even the lovely Delia will be angry that I'm keeping things from her.

'What excuse will I have to give her to make her happy? Haa…'

And as for me… Nothing. I haven't leveled up yet.

Apparently, my theory that the experience discount isn't as simple as it seems gains more strength every day. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to explain how I haven't even increased a level in any of the classes I have active.

'Well, it's time for bed.'

***

"Mnnnph Slurpp Lero Mnnn Churppp"

'M- Mm? Ah right. It's dawn already.'

As I look down, I see how Delia has my rod in her mouth with her tongue slightly sticking out.

"Good morning, Delia."

"Mnnnph Haa Good morning, Emir."

Being able to see her tender smile as my glans is touching her cheek is the best sight in the world.

"Slurppp Mnnn Anmnph Churppp"

"Oohh! A morning blowjob is the best way to start the day off right. Ooh!"

'Vitamins? Not skipping breakfast? Bullshit! A blowjob upon awakening and your day will immediately start in the right way.'

Squeezing my cock with her lips, Delia moves her head up and down. Strands of saliva fell from her mouth, increasing her sensuality by 10. Inside her mouth, I can feel the warmth of her tongue caressing my shaft and glans every time she has the chance.

It feels superb when my glans collide with her throat, giving me shivers of pleasure. The next second, she lifts her head and licks my glans back and forth. It is at this moment that Delia tastes my cock and tries to find the flavor, but from her furrowed brow, I know she still does not find it delicious.

When she tires of moving her head, she pulls my prick out of her mouth and stretches her tongue. Then she licks down the sides of the shaft as if it were candy. Then she picks up her tongue, adds more saliva, and pulls it out again to lick it.

"Lero Lero Mnnn Slurppp Mmnnph"

"Here it comes, Delia! I'm cumming!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnn!"

With wet eyes, Delia accepted all my cloudy liquid into her little mouth.

"Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu Guchu"

Watching how Delia struggles to taste my semen is exciting.

*Swallow*

"Do you find it delicious?"

"Mmm... A little bit more than last night" she said, blushing.

'Ohhh! This fox girl! If she keeps this up, in just a few days she'll be able to find my semen delicious! Why aren't you like that, Alessia?! You should learn from Delia!'

"Huh? Eeeh!!!" she shouted nervously.

With more energy than ever, I took Delia in my arms and headed for the bathroom.

When I got there, I left her sitting on the same seat we used for bathing.

"Since we have made some progress in our relationship, the time has come for us to bathe like a genuine couple."

"Mm? Isn't it quicker to bathe separately?"

"Words are too much. You'll understand it the moment you experience it."

Without further explanation, I filled the bucket with water and slowly dipped Delia's body. When I did so, her three tails felt terror and quickly hid between her legs to avoid getting wetter.

'Hmph! They won't escape from me!'

I mercilessly generated lather in my hands with the soap and rubbed it on her back.

Delia: "!!!!"

'- Haa Haa Haa Haa... Even though he's just rubbing the soap on me… why does it feel so different? Is this how real couples bathe?'

'Delia's skin is so soft and smooth... that for a moment I lost sight of my actual target.' 

After cleaning her entire upper back, I fiercely moved towards her tails.

Delia: "!!!!"

Now that their fur is wet, the tails have lost all strength to resist. Even when I spread the soap on them, they no longer helped each other as before. But they tried to escape on their own, forgetting their sisters.

It is thanks to this that I can catch them alone and release all my affection on them.

Sometime later, I quenched my thirst for fluffy tails and remembered Delia.

'Mm? Why is she breathing heavily? Ah, right... The tails are her weakness.'

Smiling, I lowered my hands even further and rubbed the soap on her round buttocks. Her body shuddered at the feel of my hands. Even her tails, which had lost strength, now resumed wagging back and forth.

As I finished, I walked over to her and stretched my hands out in front of her. Touching her globes, I massaged them to get the soap to clean her completely. I was very careful to clean the underside of these and also her nipple. The latter is very important.

I cleaned well her belly and then went even further down until I reached her crotch.

"Mnnn Ahmm Mnnah Mnnn"

Her cute moans didn't take long to come. Even so, I didn't lose my concentration and cleaned everything with no consideration. So that the dirt dares not stay on her!

Of course, I rubbed the soap on her soft thighs all the way down to the soles of her feet.

"Now do you understand why couples must bathe in this way?"

"M- Mn" She nodded with her face flushed.

"Well. For women, instead of their hands, they should use their breasts to spread the soap on their partner!"

Delia: "!!!!"

She shyly wet my body with water, and with her face more flushed than ever, she spread the soap on her chest until she generated lather.

Using all her courage, she approached me and... Her melons touched my back.

"Haa Haa Haa Haa"

Breathing heavily, she moved her bubbies all over my back, making my body shudder. Even when they are smaller than Alessia's, they still have their unique charm, and it's at these times when she brings them out the most.

When she finished wiping my back, she walked in front of me and hugged me. As our faces are very close to each other, she moves up and down. Her breasts rubbing on my chest quickly spread the soap over my body.

And then she descended.

Slowly and carefully, cleaning my abs until she reached my crotch.

Looking at me shyly, she asked me with her eyes, "What should I do here?"

"My penis must be between your breasts, and then you must crush it a little with your hands so that it doesn't come out."

Carrying out my orders to the letter, she said, "Like this?"

"Yes, just like that. Now you just have to move them easily up and down."

My penis fits right between her boobs. But, unlike Alessia, Delia must compulsorily use her hands. Otherwise, my dick will slip out.

As she is moving her melons slowly, I can feel how my manhood was stroked by two soft masses on either side. The sight only matches the feeling in front of me, where an adorable fox girl replete with suds is straining to rub her breasts on my penis.

Unfortunately, we are taking a bath. So, after cleaning it off, she went back down to clean my thighs and feet.

When we finished, we both got wet again to get the soap off our bodies.

"That will be our bath from now on." I stroked her head.

'Of course, the only ones who like to bathe like this are the perverts. But that's exactly what I am. After all, it is quite hard to reach 100 chapters. This is my way of celebrating.'


67