Ch 103: In enemy territory
2.1k 8 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I must leave. My mother-in-law was making other preparations, so I had some time off. But, if I don't come back now, only God knows what will happen to me!"

"Emir: "..."

I originally wanted to publicize the domestic violence applied by Alessia, but seeing her fear for my mother took away my desire. 

'But I still need a preview. The night is still a long way off!'

"Alessia, you can't leave me like this. Look at it; don't you feel sorry for it?" I pointed to my crotch.

"I don't feel sorry for it at all!"

She quickly bent down to pick up her bra, as if afraid I'd stop her.

Of course, I did exactly that.

"It'll be a quickie. It won't be long, I assure you!"

"It is never like that. If we continue, without knowing it, it'll be lunchtime." She shook her head.

"So..." I caressed her soft melons. "I'll be satisfied if I cum once on your breasts. How about it?"

Alessia: "..."

Since she was silent, I took the opportunity to strike while the iron was still hot.

"Don't you think it's a waste if we put aside all the love we showed each other just a few seconds ago?"

With my words, her face flushed again, remembering all the passion we had when we entered this room.

"...Yes, you're right. It would be a waste."

Saying that, she moved closer to me and kissed me again.

"Mmnn Mnnnph Ahnmn Mnnn"

'That surprised the hell out of me!'

I had planned a few more sentences to convince her but, unexpectedly, the first one was enough. And it makes sense…. It would be a waste to have thrown away all the passion we showed each other as a couple. Even more so when it comes from Alessia's side.

Taking the initiative, she is the one who kisses me while luring me into bed.

As I sat up, Alessia deftly removed my pants and bent down in front of me.

"It will only be once. The rest... We will leave it for the night," she said, blushing.

"I'll take your word for it."

With a smile on her face, Alessia put my cock between her large globes and then spewed saliva in between. The warmth of her breasts coupled with the wetness of her saliva made my dick immediately become fully erect.

"Amu Mnnn Lero Ahnmn Mnnnpha"

"Ooh! Licking my body while my penis is between your breasts! It is too exci… ! Ohh!"

'I don't know where you might have heard this from, but... Nice job Alessia!'

Two large masses crush and caress my shaft from all directions. The viscosity of her saliva makes these move easily, generating tickles on my glans. Also, being crushed between them, I feel as if a massage is being performed on my shaft. It feels so good that sometimes I lose my speech.

As if that wasn't enough, she is sensually licking my body. Specifically, my stomach. When her tongue crawls across my skin, I feel shivers along with the sounds this produces.

"Ohhh! Your breasts feel good! Your tongue feels great! You're a genius! Oooh!"

"Mnnph Lero Don't describe everything. Just focus on your penis! Ahnmnn Mnnpha"

'Ooho! Alessia's words are getting kinkier and kinkier!'

As if wanting to shift my attention, her fruits began to move in different directions. As one goes up, the other goes down. This makes my manhood unable to resist the pleasure. I can only breathe heavily, unable to put words together.

Then she stopped licking and instead started kissing. If before her tongue was sensually crawling across my skin, now her lips stick to it, and she moves her tongue as if trying to kiss me.

That such a beautiful woman is performing this act makes the visual pleasure increase with every second.

"I'm about to cum! Crush my glans on them; I want to cum on your breasts!"

Turning her face away from me, Alessia moved her bubbies, leaving my glans completely covered with her two large masses. Only then did I shoot my load.

"Here it comes! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

Feeling the warmth of her boobs, I cum right in the center of them. For a moment, they could resist my cloudy liquid, but the next moment, my semen spurted from the top of her breasts, forming a pool on them.

'- It feels very sticky...'

Then Alessia stretched out her finger, wiped some of my semen, and took it into her mouth.

'This view is too amazing! Oh, right. I once told her not to clean my cum with a cloth but with her fingers and mouth. That's why she's acting like this. What a good memory you have, Alessia! I had already forgotten.'

After cleaning the vast majority, she went to the bathroom and cleaned the rest. All to avoid leaving evidence behind, so my mother wouldn't find out.

"... Space Travel"

In front of me, the illusory door appeared.

"Are you going to war?" She looked at me, almost asking me with her eyes not to go.

"Yes, but don't worry. Unlike the others, I have more freedom."

"I know... Once I finish my mother-in-law's training, I will be by your side."

"Mn, I'll be waiting for you."

We moved closer and gave each other an Eskimo kiss.

And, as we parted, I walked through the illusory door.

Now I find myself in the forest surrounding the battlefield. I took a quick look at the map, and seeing that there was no one around me, I put on the same mask as yesterday. And, to avoid being recognized, I equipped some clothes that I rarely use.

I was about to close the map when I saw a custom marker nearby.

[Yair Cangani]

'Dammit! did I summon him?' 

It's true that all that talk of the treasure increasing levels was because of Yair's level. But I never thought that, on the second day of the war, I would find him so close.

'Haa... Well, I'll look at the map more often to avoid running into him. While I'm at it… will there be any other custom markers?'

[Irina]

[Miria]

[Zia]

[Stella Damore]

'So here were the three annoying beauties, huh?' 

That's why we didn't see them those days we stayed to live on the 9th floor of the labyrinth.

As for Stella, I figured she would be here. She was the first to get the Warrior class, so it's very likely that she has some men under her command. This probability increases even more when you consider that she and Yair have Royal Blood.

'Well, another day I will greet the three annoying beauties. Now I have to carry out the mission commander Cael entrusted me with.'

With all preparations ready, I started to run in the direction of the Drial Cenit kingdom. I avoided all the allied soldiers that were in the forest watching, and minutes later, I arrived in front of the river that divides the armies. This one is shallow, but that is not the important thing.

What's important is that, by getting wet, I will leave too many obvious tracks as I walk. And, what's more important, it may disturb me when fighting.

So, I ran parallel to the river in search of something that could help me cross it without getting wet. 

'I found it.'

It is a large tree whose branches are thick and long enough to allow me to cross the river without leaving footprints.

After climbing it, I walked along one of its branches and, at its end, jumped across to the other side of the river. Before leaving and continuing on my way, I left a marker on the map to directly teleport me here the next time.

As I entered enemy territory, I stopped running carelessly and constantly looked at the map for red dots. In less than 5 minutes, the map was filled with enemies.

"Groups of at least 20 soldiers..."

No matter how much I search the map for a group of fewer people, it is impossible. They all have 20 soldiers minimum, and 50 soldiers maximum.

'No, there are smaller groups, but…' 

They are all too deep inside the forest. One mistake and, in the next few minutes, I'll be surrounded by enemies.

"... Space Travel"

I want to know if it is possible to perform magic in this place. I know the armies won't be foolish enough to allow the activation of magic so close to them, but I still want to see with my own eyes how this one behaves in enemy territory.

The illusory door appeared in front of me, but it is more illusory than ever. If I move 3 meters away from it, the door becomes practically invisible. It's to be expected that, if I venture through it, I will be damaged by the instability of the magic.

Seeing this, a question came to my mind. 

'What will happen if I perform the first upgrade to the Space Travel magic? Will I be able to get even closer to the enemy?'

If so, my safety will be infinitely increased.

'As a mental note, I should go to the library to research what monsters leave that materials as loot.'

 

57