Ch 116: Without knowing, I dug my own grave
1.8k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting on the wooden floor with my feet dangling and Delia sitting on top of me… 

'People do not need to approach the Solitary Temple; even from afar, someone will be able to see our act!'

"This is very similar to what we did on the bed; you just have to move your hips. If you don't remember the movement, I'll help you until your body memorizes it!"

"I- I remember! You don't need to help me..."

Delia is squeezing out the last drops of courage she has left and looks very adorable as she tries to inspire confidence.

With her hands around my neck, she starts to move.

"Ahmnnn! Mnnnha! Haanmn! Nnnngh!"

'Ooh! This is unexpected. By herself, she is rubbing her G-spot at the same time making me feel good. The same way as when I perform the movement! I'm creating a kinky but very adorable monster.'

Being so close to each other, her beautiful breasts are rubbing on my body every time she moves. They feel so tempting that I reach my hand closer and squeeze them to my heart's content. While, with my other hand, I caress her soft buttocks. 

'They are so fine and elastic… It is unimaginable that they come from a religious woman.'

"Mnnnha! Hamnnm! D- Don't squeeze my breasts so much! S- So many feelings at the same t- time make me lose my r- reason! Nnnnngh!"

Every time I massage her breasts with some degree of strength, Delia squints her eyes very comfortably as her vagina reacts by contracting even more. My cock feels great when this happens. Since being stroked from every direction is something too incredible.

"This is how you should feel. Just let yourself be carried away by the pleasure," I caressed her head.

"Mnnnnna! Nnnnngh! Ahmnmnn!"

With her eyes slightly moist, and her face completely flushed, Delia only opened her mouth to moan without responding to my words. But as the saying goes, silence means consent. She continued to move, as if accepting my words.

Her breasts and buttocks are so soft and warm. I can't help but keep squeezing and caressing them constantly without getting tired of it. The inside of her vagina also feels wet and warm. This is so pleasant that, every time her love hole quivers, it squishes and massages my manhood, making my pleasure multiply infinitely.

"Nnnnha! Mmnnnnnngh! Ahnmnm! Haaamn!"

Plus, her moans are heard so close to my ears that my blood runs wild through my veins, inviting me to penetrate her faster. It is so hard to restrain myself, but letting myself be carried away by Delia feels so good that somehow I can pull it off.

After all, watching a cute fox girl with her three tails wagging back and forth is both sensual and adorable. My cock is so happy to be able to be inside such a lovely Saint.

And the thrill of being out in the open, where the air hits our bodies and the sun's rays fall directly on us, makes the pleasure quickly build up.

"I'm going to cum! Let's cum together like last time! Ohh!"

"Mnnnmnmn! Ahmnmnmn! O- Okay!"

"Here it comes! I'm cumming! Oooh!"

"Mnnnnnnna! Nnnnnnnn! I- I'm cumming too! Mnnnnnnnnha!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

Both of us cumming at the same time, caused my semen to be released at the same time as her wet hole contracted, multiplying the feeling.

For her part, Delia lost much of her energy and rested her head on my neck. She finds herself breathing heavily while her eyes are half-closed. Doing it in this place must have moved her, but being so shy makes her not have the courage to acknowledge it.

Stroking her tails, I wait patiently for Delia to recover.

Of course, the tails are her weakness. So it takes longer than usual for her to come when I pet them.

'But… never mind, I have time.'

***

"Delia, I'm leaving. When you get up, make sure you keep training. Another day, I'll take you to the labyrinth to level up."

"Mn, it's ok... Take care~"

Delia is now in bed, resting. She is making a great effort to open her eyes. She looks so cuddly that I can't help but pet her head and fox ears until she falls asleep again.

Seconds later, she went back to sleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I stopped myself from continuing to make love to her.

After checking on the map to make sure there is no one suspicious nearby, I travel towards Dominir Town with the Space Travel magic.

"Emir, you arrived just in time. The bear is ready now," said my father.

If a deer took several hours to be ready, it is to be expected that a bear will be more complicated to cook. And, yes, after I walked through the door, my father suddenly appeared behind me.

I threw in the towel a long time ago; I gave up on taking them by surprise.

"What were you doing out of the house?"

Still, my curiosity to know what it was this time got the better of me.

"We heard there was a penguin nearby, so we went to see it. Alessia looked very happy hugging it, but the other kids looked at her with envy, so she handed them over."

Emir: "..."

'How I say this... The fuc#@% penguin really fell from the sky! They couldn't fly, right?! So… Ahh... I wanted to see Alessia hugging the penguin! They sure did look adorable!'

"Ah, don't bother going to see it. We were lucky it didn't peck us, but the others got some injuries from trying to pet it."

'50 points in luck to be exact. Should I use 60 points in luck to go see it? Mn, I'm itching with curiosity, but I'll stop right now. My parents will be suspicious if the damn penguin doesn't peck me. Anyway…'

"I stayed longer to take care of the kids, but your mother and Alessia should already be in the house. Let's go" He interrupted my thoughts and started walking ahead of me.

"Mn, let's go."

As I enter the house, an exquisite aroma hits my nose. Seconds later, Alessia appears with her damp hair. The smell comes from her having had a bath. 

'What a pity! If I had arrived a little earlier, I could have bathed with her.'

"Master came back early." she said with a smile.

When she comes near me, the smell of her freshly washed hair and the smell of her body multiply in intensity. Even when I just did it with Delia, I now crave for Alessia.

"Yes, I finished earlier than expected."

"I see. By the way, what do you normally do in the army?"

"I must investigate the groups of enemy soldiers to find out..."

While chatting, we sit at the table. Then I explain to her about the symbols I draw on the map based on the enemy movement and some fights that arise along the way. And how I am to deliver both the map and the remnants to Commander Cael, whom I described as a villain who at any moment will be arrested for corruption and stealing his employees paychecks.

We were at it when a new aroma appeared on the table... Bear meat.

'Should I give a piece of meat to Delia, so she knows what it feels like to eat her predator?'

With such thoughts, I cut a piece of meat and put it in my mouth. It's a little tough, but also juicy. Even so, it tastes very good. I've heard that what the bear eats will affect how it tastes.

So, since it tastes delicious, it must be a bear that has been eating only delicious things.

"There's a lot of meat left over. When you finish eating, stop by the kitchen and put it in your inventory. Alessia already saved some in hers, but there's still too much left over. If it stays here, we'll have no choice but to give it away to the neighbors," Mother said.

"Alright, that's what I'll do then."

Although I had originally planned to spend some time with Alessia after lunch, she and my mother headed off to train. So, I just went to take a bath after I put the majority of the bear meat in my inventory. Then I found myself with nothing to do in the house.

'Ahh. I want my mother to release Alessia as soon as possible… I'm missing the time we used to spend together fighting in the labyrinth. Especially in the empty bosses' rooms...'

Sighing, I leave the house.

"... Space Travel."

After crossing the gate, I successfully reach the Solitary Temple, but inside there is no one. According to the map, Delia is in the back, most likely training as well.

'Why did my two women suddenly get the urge to train?'

Emir: "..."

'Right…. Perhaps it's due to me.'

I unknowingly dug my own grave.

54