Ch 122: Under the table, there’s a fierce battle
1.8k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did I tell you that the three an-...ejem, your three friends are also in the war?"

'I almost said aloud the nickname I have for them in my mind.'

"Huh?! They're in the war? Why?... No, wait... Were they registered in the guild?"

"Everything implies that, but I didn't ask them directly."

'Were you caught too?' Those were the words they greeted me with. Which may mean that they were registered in the guild and forced to attend or that they were caught even when they had nothing to do with the guild.

After all, there are knights who forcibly take unregistered adventurers.

"I talked to them. They looked fine. I don't think being there affected them in any way, so don't worry. Even more, they said they were bored."

"... It sounds like them. After all, they were able to casually chat while fighting the Archer Bees..."

"Ah, right."

Besides, that reminded me that I don't know how to dance. 

'Maybe, by learning how to dance, I can do the same as them...'

Of course not! They have good coordination, but I could get similar results just with the [Agility] profile alone.

While we chatted, Alessia brought from the kitchen two bowls of vegetable soup with chunks of bear meat. Sitting at the table, we ate lunch. Just the two of us.

It's been a long time since we sat alone to eat. It makes me remember the times when the capital was safe and we could travel to the labyrinth without problems. And also visit Erick frequently.

'How will the luminous flowers be in our house? I forgot to ask Erick how he did on the matter of a caretaker for the house. But I'm sure he managed somehow, so I don't need to worry. I'm just feeling homesick.'

I was thinking about it when, suddenly, Alessia's hand touched mine, intertwining our fingers, and she says...

"When it's all over, I want to go back to the capital... I can't believe I'm missing those ugly monsters of the labyrinth."

"Hahaha."

She said it in such a way that I couldn't help but laugh at her. After realizing her words, she also started smiling.

"Yeah, me too. I can't believe I'm missing the empty boss ro-...."

"Hmph" she interrupted me.

'Hey, let me finish.'

Though I don't deny that I was going to say something kinky.

As revenge, I stretched my foot out and slipped it under her skirt. Then I start stroking my toes over her panties.

Alessia: "!!!!"

Alessia: "Pervert master, we are eating!!!"

"It's okay; don't worry. This will make the food more delicious"

It's like 'Moe Moe Kyun' but more effective. Although I have no idea what those words mean, they sound like a magic spell that improves the quality of the food.

"Ahnmn Mnnn Nnnna Mnnah"

She tried to keep her composure as much as possible, but at some point, her voice escaped her. And she started moaning in a very low pitch, whispering.

Seeing this, I smiled.

"Fine! If that's what you want, I'll defend myself! Here you go!"

At some point, her foot appeared above my crotch, and she started rubbing her foot on my dick over my pants.

Emir: "!!!!"

'I can't believe it. The food does taste better! As if suddenly the food from a 4-star restaurant increased in quality to a 5-star one. It is more effective than adding seasoning to the soup!'

Of course, this change is simply being produced by my brain due to excitement.

"Mnnha Ahnmnn Nnnnm Mnnn"

Our caresses are not strong enough to make us scream from pleasure, but they are strong enough to excite us and make our bodies warm up.

We both keep rubbing our feet against each other as we try to enjoy the food. For my part, I am caressing her clitoris with my toes, moving it back and forth gently.

While she does this, she uses not only her toes but the whole sole of her foot to rub my penis. She keeps on it and moves her toes, trying to deduce which part she is touching. After getting a general idea, her movements change accordingly, trying to provoke me to greater arousal.

"Do you have anything to do after lunch?"

"Not immediately, but in 2 hours, I have to go to my mother-in-law to continue the training."

Even when we are feigning strength in front of each other, we both have a flushed face and heavy breathing due to the pleasure. But still, we talk as if nothing is going on under the table.

It is very funny when one of us picks up the spoon and the other applies more pressure with his/her foot, trying to get the other one out of control. Unknowingly, this has turned into a war.

A war where the one who cannot bear the pleasure will lose.

"Will you be alright? Remember that tomorrow will be the final test."

"Don't worry; I'm confident. Mm? Is something wrong, master? Your face is red."

"Hahaha... It's nothing; I am just a little hot. And what about you, Alessia? Your face is shiny. Are you sweating?"

"Hahaha... A little. It's just that the food is too hot."

Under the table, there's a fierce battle.

While we talk, I take every opportunity to rub her clit or insert my toes into her pussy, although her panties interrupt on the way. Even so, I managed to rub her hole and try to make her lose her composure while talking.

Similarly, when I speak, she applies more pressure to the sole of her foot and rubs my shaft up and down. She has also memorized where my glans is. And, from time to time, she places her fingers on it and moves them in such a way that I get tickled and shivers run through my body.

"The food is very delicious. I'm about to finish."

"Is that so? Thank you. I'm about to finish too."

'To hell with the taste of the food. I'm more focused on what's going on in my crotch. I don't even remember what I'm eating anymore.'

Her fingers, at some point, landed on my testicles, and she began to massage them so gently that I almost dropped the spoon. But I brought the spoon to my mouth with a significant will and chewed and swallowed. 

'What was it? I have no idea. It may have been soup, and I stupidly chewed before swallowing.'

Stroking over her panties, I notice that they are starting to feel wet. Smiling, I use more pressure as I rub my toes against her vagina. I can feel her tremors increase in intensity, even though our touching is still in the 'light' category. There is no disregard for the build-up of pleasure.

"I'm done!"

"Me too!"

At the same time as our plates emptied, our fondling ended.

But our breathing and sweating indicate that this is far from over. When we stand up from the seat, as if we were magnets of opposite polarity, we quickly pull each other close and start kissing.

"Mnnnnnn Anmnn Mnnnn Mnnnn Nmnnn"

In a passionate way, her tongue enters my mouth and moves uncontrollably. Our kiss generated watery sounds. With our hands free, we began to remove each other's clothes until we deftly undressed each other.

Alessia, with her hands on the table, lifted her beautiful buttocks in my direction. I reached around her and pulled her buttocks apart from one side to the other. Her love hole and anus were displayed unobstructed before me, and then the crucial question appeared in my mind...

'Which of the two holes should I choose?'

Both have different attractions… My cock radar quivers at the two holes as if to say, 'Here we must dig!'. If this one would work by finding gold, then I would become a millionaire. But that is the only function it has. I must not press it.

After thinking about it for a second, I finally decided on one of them.

Alessia: "!!!!"

Alessia: "You!"

"Did I choose wrong? I understand. So, after I cum in your anus, I'll cum in your vagina as an apology."

"That's not what I mean!"

'It's so much fun to make love to Alessia. Even when she doesn't admit it, I'm sure she enjoys it too. She's a masochist, after all.'

"Haa Mnnn! Mnnnah Haa"

After using my saliva as a lubricant, I slowly inserted my penis into her anus. While this task used to seem like quite a challenge, nowadays it's not so complicated to insert my spear into her little hole anymore.

Alessia is someone who keeps her word, so it's not even necessary to ask if this hole is clean.

"Haa Haa Haa Haa"

"I'll start moving..."

With such words, I start the movement.

"Mnnnn! Ahmnmn! Hanmnn!"

"Ooh! This tightness feels too good! Oooh!"

Her insides completely caressed my manhood. Her throbbing is massaging my shaft and tickling my glans. Looking down, I can see how her round buttocks meet. I caress one of them by applying pressure with my hand. And due to the surprise, her insides quivered, producing more pleasure for me.

 

46