Ch 123: Is this how the great geniuses of history have made their discoveries?
1.8k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nnnnngh! Mnnnha! Ahnmnn!"

Every time I push my spear inside her, there is a brief resistance, either to get it in or get it out. In both cases, the tightness of her anus is just too incredible. I get chills down my back from how good it feels. Sometimes, when I can't move due to pleasure, I move Alessia's hips so her cute ass does all the work.

That's happening right now. She moves her waist, taking momentum with the table, and then bumps her buttocks against my hips. This produces a huge amount of visual pleasure. After all, watching a beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed big-breasted girl do all this is super exciting.

Moving closer to her body, I touch her boobs and whisper in her ears...

"Even when you resisted earlier, now you move your hips by yourself. Does it feel that good?"

"Mnnnha! Nnnngh! Hanmnnn! Ahnmnn!"

'Speechless, huh? Well, I've been controlling my urge for a while now, wondering if it's time or not, but I think it's time to test the waters.'

As she wiggles her hips, I raise my hand and... spank her.

"Mnnnnnnnnn!"

'Ooh! Oooh!'

Her body immediately reacted as she moaned. Her anus squeezed me like never before. For a second, I lost my breath from the sudden pleasure. 

'Is this what it feels like to spank someone? I can get addicted!'

Again, I reach up to her face to see her expression... And then I smile.

"You're such a pervert." I caressed the same buttock I hit and said, "Keep it up, Alessia. The more you're like that, the more I like you."

Discovering truths and lies while we are having sex is very easy. When she heard my words, her insides started to quiver, hinting that she likes to hear such phrases.

"Nnnnnnnngh! Mnnnnnha! Nmnnnnnn! Ahnmnnn!"

Her moans are louder than usual… Having spanked her along with whispering to her, such words must have excited her.

Slowly, I started to increase the speed, and her body shuddered accordingly. Especially her soft globes, which I am currently palpating. These jiggle at every bump of our hips. They feel so warm and springy that I can't help but squeeze them harder and harder.

Since our faces are so close, we started kissing.

Having so many attacks from different directions made my urge to cum increase wildly. Not only am I fucking her anus, but we are doing it on the same table where earlier she rubbed my rod with her foot. And the foreplay made us both reach our limits.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to release it all inside your anusss! I'm cumming! Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnhaaa!"

With our bodies pressed against each other, we cum at the same time. The pleasure of ejaculating deep inside her ass while her insides are constantly quivering feels amazingly good. To enhance the feeling, I start rubbing my hips against her beautiful buttocks. And my cock inside her released even more cloudy liquid from the movement.

Just before I finish my ejaculation, I raise my hand, and... I spank her.

"Mnnnnnnnn!" Alessia moaned.

With that, her insides squeezed me so hard that my pleasure extended for several seconds. Even though my dick should have finished ejaculating, it continues to release the last drops left in the urethra.

'Haa... I'll get addicted to spanking her.'

I see that Alessia has her eyes half-closed. She looks so cute and helpless, being like this.

Taking her in my arms, I carefully laid her down on the table and spread her legs. I can see how my semen is slowly dripping down from her asshole. This is so exciting to watch, and thus, my penis instantly became erect again.

As promised, I will now cum inside her wet tunnel.

"Mnnn Mmm?"

Very similar to when she is half asleep, Alessia innocently looks at me. Smiling, I insert my penis into her honey pot.

Alessia: "!!!!"

Alessia: "No! pervert master, let me rest!"

Smiling, I stretch my body and position myself on top of her with our faces very close.

"How did it feel when I spanked you?"

"Ehh?! I... I don't know. I couldn't think straight."

With her cheeks as red as tomatoes, she looked away, not daring to look at me straight on. With my hand, I hold her chin and turn her face in such a way as to force her to look at me.

"Well, will you answer? Or must I do it again so that you remember?"

Alessia: "!!!!"

Hearing my words, she opened her eyes wide. Then not only her cheeks but her entire face blushed like never before.

"A- A little..." She replied.

'This maso girl! I knew the time to spank her was coming, but I never thought her attitude would be so submissive and shy! My hand is trembling to spank her again! Haa. Calm down, calm down. I don't want to take one step forward and go back three.'

Thanks to my parents, my Alessia points are now in positive numbers, but they are still close to zero. In other words, dangerous moves will bring me back to negative numbers. And I can't allow that to happen!

After all, if my Alessia points reach a certain level, I will have a chance to redeem them!

"Mnnnm Ahnmn! Lero Mnnn Mnnha! Nnngh!"

Kissing her lovingly, I start to move.

After this, she will have to go back to training with my mother. If she is in awful shape, then tomorrow in the final test she may get a bad mark. We are so close to being back together all day, that-... ... ... ... ... 

'Wait. If I'm with Alessia all day... what will I do with my fox girl? Damn, it's the first time I've ever been inspired by having sex. Is this how the great geniuses of history have made their discoveries?'

Almost as soon as I thought of Delia, I immediately found the answer. Simply, I have to send Alessia and the 3 annoying beauties out for a walk while I visit my lovely fox girl.

'I'm a fucking genius.'

"You look so cute with your blushing cheeks. I love you, Alessia." With such words, I kiss her again.

"Mnnnn! Amnnn! Mnnnnnn Nnnn Nmnngh!" Being so intoxicated with pleasure and joy, she responded by hugging me from the neck, preventing me from pulling away from her.

By being embraced, our bodies have greater contact with each other. Making us clearly feel the body heat and movement of the other.

Just feeling her love hole quiver is enough to make my pre-seminal fluid start to come out. But I'm not the only one feeling good in all this, as I make sure that every attack I give is on her G-spot. Because of it, Alessia doesn't stop moaning even when we are kissing.

"Haamnm! Mnnnha! Ahnmnm! Mnnnn!"

Moving a little away from her, I can see her naked in a full landscape. This also brings great visual pleasure. Her being on a table with her big mounds swaying back and forth is a spectacular piece of art.

Putting my hands on the table, I increase the speed a little, but not enough to do it wildly, like previously with her anus. This is because if I do, I'm sure she will pass out. And it will be catastrophic if, because of that, she doesn't get a good performance in today's training with my mother.

'Still, doing it lovingly is not bad. It's a completely unique feeling to penetrate her relatively slowly, as I can feel in greater detail her pussy and her tremors. Besides... that way, the table won't break...'

"Ohh! Haa! Oooh!"

This time, without saying a word, I cum inside her.

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnnnhaaa!"

At the last second before I cum, I made sure to attack her G-spot hard, so we cum at the same time.

Watching her from this perspective, as I release my cum inside her, feels too exciting. Without holding back, I shot the entire contents of my balls, filling her oven.

That's how a few seconds passed until I finished cumming.

Alessia is still squinting. So, without asking her any questions, I take her in my arms and carry her to the bathroom. With a wooden bucket filled with water, I soak her lightly, and then I start spreading the soap.

It is at this moment that she wakes up and comes to.

"Being bathed by your partner after lovemaking is something I'm sure no normal couple does. Only you with your strange fetishes will do that."

Although her last words had a tinge of anger, her flushed cheeks and passionate eyes tell me she doesn't entirely dislike it.

"Do you like it that way?"

"I'm getting used to it," she said with a smile.

Rubbing the soap across her beautiful breasts from behind her, I rest my head on her shoulder and look at her.

"With this, your performance in tomorrow's test will improve a lot."

"Hehehehe... Sure..."

Because my hands are full of soap, it's impossible for me to squeeze her cheeks. 

'What a pity. Still, she has great confidence in her abilities. After tomorrow, I'll have to prepare to split time between Alessia and Delia. And for that… I must pay a visit to a certain grumpy old man.'


48