Ch 127: This damn telescope must be malfunctioning
1.5k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 *Omniscient POV*

'- My goodness, this woman is more desperate than I thought.'

He just thought she was missing someone to tune her up. But he never thought Melisa needed a complete overhaul!

"No wait. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. What if the brat has the gift of gab?"

The gift of gab is a skill that every womanizer should have. This has been honed over the years, and very few can take it to the level where they can woo women with just a few sentences.

'- In my younger years, I had the gift of gab and was able to make people fall in love without even realizing it. Haa... But it all went down the moment my crotch entered the state of permanent sleep. Since then, it has not responded to my calls.'

Since his status is [Impotent], his grumpiness brought out the worst in him. He was known as a cantankerous old man or a grumpy old man. But you can't blame him. Anyone in his place would act the same way.

Especially someone who was a womanizer among womanizers in his golden years.

*Gulp*

In the bedroom, Melisa began to undress. Her clothes piece by piece fell off her body, leaving her naked. Old Gerald immediately picked up the mate and sipped it as if he wanted to drink it dry, but his excitement was very short-lived.

She sniffed her skin a little and then, shaking her head quickly, walked out of the room and headed for the bathroom. In less than 5 minutes, she came out with her body dried and put on her clothes. Looking at herself in the mirror, she nodded and then left the room.

"Well, even if the brat has the gift of gab, it will be impossible to sleep with her just after a few hours of meeting her. Maybe... in a few more days, that woman will stop pulling my hair."

He still has a lot of hair on his head. Even when it's white, his hair is still as firm as a young man’s. But Melisa has insisted on pulling his hair every time she comes to bother him. That woman wants to make him bald!

But not only is his hair, but Melisa is also hell-bent on destroying the signs in his blacksmith shop. Twice already this week. And he has to rewrite everything all over again. What's wrong with allowing only pretty women to come into his store? There's nothing wrong with that!

Stepping away from the telescope and settling into the seat, he repacked the small table with different snacks to make time.

'- Only in the evening will I know what happened.'

"Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum"

***

In the evening.

"Hmph, I knew it." With an arrogant snort, he sent the piece of potato chip that soiled his lips flying and said, "Tonight the hare won't jump!"

He's been spying-... watching Melisa's house all afternoon, and nothing has happened. Although she hasn't returned yet, it is most likely that she has stayed there chatting with friends because Emir didn't manage to satisfy her.

"It's not bad. With this, the brat will know his place."

'- Although it's annoying that the woman will keep getting in my way, it will be very funny to see the face of that kid-....! ... ... ... Wait! Are those two people the ones I think they are?'

Old Gerald: "...."

'- No, no, no, impossible. This damn telescope must be malfunctioning.'

Sighing, he got up from his seat and moved the telescope from side to side to find out if any screws were loose, but there was no strange sound.

'-Ah, right. It must be dirty.'

Shaking his head, he took out a cloth and wiped it carefully to remove any dirt from the lens. Only then did he sit back down and watch the entrance to Melissa's house.

Old Gerald: "..."

But the result didn't change. Melisa and Emir approached while holding hands. She has a flushed face and smiles shyly at him, while Emir speaks confidently with a smile that makes him look a few years older.

Old Gerald: "..."

If he were to put on one side the hatred for Emir and on the other side the excitement of seeing Melisa moaning. It's obvious what would win!

"Where did I leave the popcorn?"

'- I haven't seen action in years. This is going to be super fun!'

With the table full of bowls of popcorn, he began to eat while his eye was still glued to the telescope.

"You've got a pleasant house, and besides... it smells pretty good... Do you have a garden?"

"Did you notice? Lately, all the work is done by my employees. That garden is my only hobby." Saying that, Melisa opened the door and entered with Emir.

"What are they saying? God, I should have learned how to read lips. I swear I'll start studying tomorrow! Yum yum yum!"

The moment they both entered the house, old Gerald lost sight of them. Melissa's house has many windows, but most of them are blocked by other houses. The only two windows he can see with his telescope are the one in Melisa's bedroom and the one in the kitchen. The rest of them are blind spots.

Seconds later, Melisa enters the kitchen and looks around as if fearing that someone will discover her. Only when she is sure that no one is spying on her, she removes a wine from one of her pieces of furniture. Then opens a small wrapper and pours its contents over one of the glasses.

"Hey... What are you pouring into the wine, woman?"

At the sight in front of him, old Gerald even stopped eating popcorn. At first, he thought this whole situation was because of Emir. But only now is he realizing that... There's a possibility that it's Melisa who's after Emir!

'- The hunter is being hunted?... ... ... Suddenly this fifth-rate drama is getting interesting.' He went back to eating popcorn.

Tossing the evidence into the trash can, gleefully, Melisa takes the two wine glasses to Emir's.

Again, blind spots prevent him from seeing what's going on in the house. So, taking advantage of the commercials on the broadcast, he refilled all his popcorn containers, hoping to see the climax of this drama.

Several minutes later, there was a movement in the room.

"Mmnn Amnnn Lero Mnnna Nnnmm"

Closely embraced, both of them walk slowly towards the bed while kissing passionately. Emir has both of their hands busy. One of them is squeezing one of Melisa's melons, and the other is caressing one of her buttocks. And Melisa didn't even refuse! On the contrary, it seemed that she was the one who was guiding Emir to her bed.

"Hehehehe.... wuahaha! Look at you! Where was that woman who was bothering me, saying that women are not objects and that I have to treat them with care? You contradict yourself!"

Old Gerald started smiling so cheerfully that almost all the wrinkles disappeared from his face, making him look like an incredibly handsome mature man thanks to his white hair and blue eyes.

But we reiterate, his crotch doesn't work.

Very skillfully, Emir removed Melisa's clothes, and then he stopped, surprised.

'- This woman... She's wearing sexy underwear! Then I'll ask her where she bought it. That way, my maso girl and my fox girl will have their clothes kept updated.'

"Do you always wear these kinds of clothes?" said Emir with a smile.

"No." She was blushing as she shook her head.

'- From the look on her face, I can say she must have gone to change her clothes after that time she asked me to meet her at the restaurant. No wonder by her smell, she seemed like she had just taken a bath... Who would have thought that I would discover her weakness while groping the terrain? I was even surprised!'

"Hey… The brat remains calm after seeing her underwear, and what's more… What was that powder added to his wine glass? I'll be waiting for the results!"

Emir reaches out his hand and touches Melisa's breasts over her sexy bra. This one is white and has decorations of flowers and roses that are so detailed. Besides, this one is slightly transparent up close. And it is possible to vaguely see what is covered, especially her aureole.

'- Her breasts are a little bigger than Delia's... Ahh, but this bra is miraculous. Not only does it increase their apparent size, but it also makes them look more perfect. They look incredibly captivating!'

As Emir fondled her breasts, Melisa could barely control her breathing. With her eyes a little moist and her face very flushed, she didn't dare interrupt Emir and let him do whatever he wanted with her body.

"Is she acting shy?" said old Gerald in astonishment.

He has seen how Melisa behaves in front of the workers. When she was taking care of her crop, she has always shown herself as a serious woman who doesn't take any jokes. Even more so when it's working hours.

She is someone who does not mince her words. You can be sure that she will say everything that no one dares to say, demonstrating absolute confidence and conviction in doing so. Thanks to that, many people respect her because she will never change her opinion from one day to the next.

"Who are you?! You are not the Melisa I know!"

 

48