Ch 128: I’ll remember that face whenever you come to bother me!
1.6k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Omniscient POV*

But the surprises don't end there. At some point, Emir approaches Melisa and whispers something in her ear. The next second, her whole face blushes like never before. And, very shyly, she nodded and then crouched down in front of him.

Seeing this, old Gerald remembered a scene from a few days ago.

"You mustn't kiss yet," said Melissa.

In front of her are two teenagers of about 14 years of age who seem to be very much in love with each other and are even holding hands and intertwining their fingers.

"The feelings you have are due to your youth. But you should not act hastily. As the days and weeks go by, you will realize if you love each other. If so, I won't stop you. If you still love each other as much as you do now, only then will you be able to kiss each other. Remember that the first kiss will be something you will remember for the rest of your life," she said with an attitude that shows a lot of experience in love.

Blushing mutually, both teenagers nodded in response.

"Slurppp Mnnnha Nnnnph Churpppppp."

'- The same woman who said that now finds herself giving a blowjob to a man she just met!' Old Gerald wanted to throw the table in the air, but then remembered he had the popcorn there and stopped himself.

With one hand holding Emir's penis, Melisa has the glans in her mouth, licking it carefully. Although the taste is strange now, she must do her best to show that she is a mature woman, ready and willing to be a wife at any time.

Since she concentrated too much on the glans, Emir brings his hand closer and eases her head, hinting to her that it is time to start the movement. Understanding this, Melisa inserts the penis deeper into her mouth and manages to swallow it a little more than halfway.

Then she pulls back, and the glans is again close to her tongue. Repeating this movement, her head moves up and down, generating watery sounds. While she is not used to doing this, somehow she doesn't feel that she dislikes it at all.

"Oh! Ohhh! If you feel dizzy, you can lick the outside as well. Ooh!"

"Nnnnnnnph Lero Lero Lero Nnnnnnn Lero Lero Lero"

'- My God, that annoying woman is licking it like candy. How shameless she is!'

All this time, old Gerald hasn't taken his eyes off the telescope. For him, this is nothing more than a live-action version of his favorite series. And as such, he won't skimp on releasing arrogant remarks as if he were a professional soccer coach.

Sliding her tongue down the shaft, Melisa feels her cheeks burning. Performing such an act makes her so embarrassed. But still, after moistening her tongue, she slides it back down Emir's penis.

'- She has her face so flushed. She must be trying so hard to keep her composure. Like with Alessia, I somehow feel like teasing her. But I'll stop right here. We are just getting to know each other. I must not overdo it. Besides, seeing her in such sexy underwear is more than enough for now.'

Such a sight is so beautiful that it will be a visual treat for anyone watching. This happens to both Emir and old Gerald.

"Churppp Lero Mnnnph Slurppp Churppp Churppp"

"Ooh! Ohhh! I- I'm gonna cum Oooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnnn!"

'- It feels amazing to cum in her mouth! Her wet tongue shyly stays still as my cloudy liquid is released. And her lips gently squeeze my cock in fear of making a mistake, coupled with her beautiful face looking at me… It's an extremely erotic experience!'

For a few seconds, Emir thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of cumming in a beautiful 27-year-old woman… until he finally came back to his senses.

Melisa has previously had romantic partners, but their relationships have lasted so briefly that her knowledge in these areas is very little. In other words, none of her partners has ever cum in her mouth!

And she doesn't know what to do with the liquid that remains on her tongue!

'- Maybe it's due to her surprise, but... That look is simple to read.'

With a serious and cold face, Emir approaches Melisa and whispers in her ear, "Swallow it!"

*Swallow*

"A- are my eyes seeing right? That serious woman who doesn't know any sexual terms…. Has she swallowed that stinky stuff?"

For a moment, old Gerald didn't know how to react. But the next second, he was back to being a handsome and mature man. After all, he has a grin from ear to ear!

"Hahaha! I'll remember that face whenever you come to bother me!"

'-Even if tomorrow Melisa comes to burn down my store and give it as a sacrifice to the devil, the anger will come with a 50% discount! I won't feel so furious anymore!'

Emir strokes Melisa's cheek as if to tell her, 'Good girl', to which she can't help but blush again as she remembers what she has done.

'- It tasted bad, but if Emir likes it, then it was worth it.' Melissa smiled shyly.

"Come closer."

Melisa: "?????"

Emir can currently be considered an expert on how to guide the situation when it comes to lovemaking, especially when the other side is the one on the receiving end.

Melisa: "!!!!"

Emir takes her like a princess, walks to the bed, and carefully lays her down in the center. Seeing such a beautiful woman waiting on the bed in sexy lingerie made his penis erect more than usual.

'- Wait... Is it my idea or does my penis feel more energized than usual... ... ... Nah, it must be the excitement of doing it with a woman I just met.'

Slowly, he moves closer and positions himself over her. And, with their faces very close, they start kissing.

"Mnnnnnn Amnnn Nnnnnnn Mnnnnnnha"

Without keeping his hands still, Emir touches her body. Caressing her soft breasts with both hands and moving them back and forth to see how sensually they sway. Then he brings his hands down and squeezes her elastic buttocks. And, as if they were chewable, he squeezes and releases them constantly.

Satisfying his urge to touch, it's time to move on to the next phase.

'- It's a shame to have to remove her underwear. But, unlike Alessia, these will interrupt when it's time for sex.'

He has already touched Melisa so much that he more or less understands how he should unbutton this marvelous invention of mankind. So, with a bit of curiosity, he reached out his hands and removed her underwear, leaving her completely naked.

The main act is coming. But, before that, there is something necessary that must be done.

"Ahnmnm Mnnnnnnn Haa your fingers feel so good Nnnnnm Hamnnn"

"I see. That's good. I will continue until you cum. I want to see your face sink in pleasure," he said, speaking close to her ear.

Emir's current expression has seven points of resemblance to his smart clone. And, because of that, Melisa felt very excited.

'- The wedding ring is coming...'

Emir: "..."

'- I feel that Melisa just thought something very dangerous... Nah, it must be my imagination.'

Of course, the necessary action is to find the approximate location of Melisa's G-spot. Emir knows he gets easily drunk with pleasure. Something that makes it really difficult to find such a spot. His greatest experience with this has been with Delia. Thanks to that experience, he understands that the best way for his current self to achieve this is through his fingers.

So, introducing two fingers into her vagina, he touches and rubs her love hole, trying to find the approximate places. All this, guided by the palpitations and tremors that her insides produce.

"Unexpectedly, this brat is not just wording. He has a brilliant future ahead of him in the art of seducing women. Shall I give him some tips when I see him?" He touched her chin.

Old Gerald feels it's time to find an heir and have all his arts handed down to the younger generation, so he can die peacefully...

'- Bullshit! This old man still has a lot of years to live!'

"In which place do you feel better? This one?"

"Mnnnha"

"Or this one?"

"Nnnnnnnnha"

With her wet eyes, Melisa looked at Emir and said, "Haaaa. The last place felt better. "

"You are very cooperative. You look so cute when you answer."

Rewarding her, Emir kisses her. She smiles in response and hugs him by the neck.

'- I wish all women were like that! Neither Delia nor Alessia cooperated willingly. I've always had to use my cards wisely until they tell me, or I have to become a detective in search of the missing G-spot...' He sighed mentally.

 

44