Ch 129: Yum yum yum
1.9k 8 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ominiscient POV*

"Mnnnnnnnn!"

Minutes later, Melisa cums all over Emir's fingers.

'- Hm... That was quick. Apparently, she hasn't had sex in a long time. The only good thing about all this is that I've already found several clues to discover her G-spot. Now, the next thing is...'

Bringing his hand up to her belly, Emir said, "Do you have protection?"

"Well, I'm slowly getting used to reading her lips. Good question, brat; you don't want to be a father so fast." With a wise man's smile, old Gerald nodded.

For a womanizer, babies are a big limiting factor when it comes to discovering your true potential. Especially that thing called 'Child support'. It can bankrupt modern womanizers.

"I don't have any, but today is a sure day."

Emir: "..."

Old Gerald: "..."

'- Is this a trap?' Emir thought.

'- Is this a trap?' Old Gerald thought.

The tale of 'Today is a safe day' has become world famous. Where women, to 'tie up' a man, say that today is a safe day for the man to get them pregnant… there is no correct answer to this problem.

Both Emir and old Gerald started sweating profusely, trying to find out the truth behind her words.

'- Right! I have contraceptive stickers! Ah, but... They're all in the shape of hearts.'

Gritting his teeth, Emir nods and says, "I see. That's good."

With such words, he positions himself over her and inserts his dick.

"You are too reckless, brat," old Gerald shook his head.

But, very deeply, he couldn't help but admire Emir's bravery. Very few womanizers would be willing to risk their title in such a way. So, seeing a hero through the telescope made him feel a bit of anticipation.

"I will start moving."

"Yes... Mnnnnnn Ahnmnn Mnnha Mnnngh"

Then they start making love in the missionary position.

'- Their insides are a little tight, but not as tight as Delia's. Despite that, it feels amazing to be able to do it with such a beautiful woman!'

Melisa is a beautiful woman. Plus, at 27 years old, she is in charge of a big business, which means she has matured perfectly both mentally and physically. This causes Emir great excitement. After all, he is sure that more than one man has tried to flirt with her, but only he has succeeded!

'- The boar's loot played a big role, but beyond that... having discovered her weakness is what brought us here.'

"Ahnmnnm Mnnn! Haanmn Nnnngh"

"I can't believe we have so much chemistry, thinking that we only met recently. Don't you think so too?"

"Haaamnn Ahnmn Mnnnnnnn Y-Yes, it must be fate."

As he moves, his cock rubs Melisa's honey pot, trying to find her G-spot. But this feels so good that, for a moment, Emir loses his will and becomes intoxicated with pleasure. After a few seconds, he barely comes to his senses and continues the search.

For her part, Melisa caresses Emir's back and kisses his neck. His moans sometimes interrupt her, but she still does her best to show him her love. Slowly, she is feeling him get closer to a place she has never felt before. Initially, she thought that making love was only to show affection for each other. But now she is starting to think of something completely different.

'- What if I become addicted to this?'

She felt both fear and happiness now. It won't just be Emir who will enjoy it, but her as well.

"Haa. I can't help but want to move a little faster, can I?"

'- How strange. Normally I'm very patient when it comes to this, but why could it be that my urge is increasing at such an uncontrolled rate?' Emir thought.

"Mnnnnnnha Mnnnnnngh Ahnmn! I- It's okay. I'm a very strong woman."

"Haa. Thank you"

The next second, Emir increased the intensity of his movement. It feels incredible to rub his penis at such speed. Stroking and massaging her vagina produces a pleasure that would cause addiction in anyone. This is the case for him. The more pleasure he feels, the more he wants to increase the intensity.

Subconsciously, he keeps searching for her G-spot. So, Melisa, who planned to endure this, was surprised to see that she is feeling extremely good too!

Emir's deepest desires come to light, and with his hands, he squeezes her boobs tightly while kissing her passionately. With this, he starts to feel good with both his cock, hands, and mouth!

"Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum"

Of course, we mustn't forget that old Gerald is enjoying his live soap opera while eating popcorn.

"Ahnmn! Mnnnnnnngh! Haanmnnn! Nnnnha!"

"Oooh! Ohhh! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in the womb of a woman I barely know! Ooooh!"

*Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt Splurt*

"Mnnnnnnnnnha!"

Positioning his dick deep inside her, he released his seed without holding back at all. This gave her such pleasure that she lost her breath for a few seconds, at the same time that shivers ran down her back.

It's a good thing they were both intoxicated with pleasure. Thanks to that, Melisa wasn't able to hear Emir's bad words.

'- W-What is this feeling? It's so different from what I've felt so far!'

He wasn't the only one who came. Melisa, who was constantly attacked in places near her G-spot, felt her body melting at times. A pleasure so carnal that, even if she wanted to control it, she couldn't! And she came just like Emir!

Looking at such a beautiful woman beneath him, he felt the blood in his body boil, and the urge to continue flooded him. He vaguely remembered the words he always says, and he whispered them to her...

"Now we will begin round two."

"Huh?!"

'- Could it be that... I overdid the amount of the magic powder?'

"Mnnnnnngh! Nnnnha! Ahnmnn! Haaanmm!"

Melisa wanted to ask Emir for a pause, but everything felt so good that she couldn't even put the words together to express herself. The only thing she can do is moan and hug Emir.

Sometime later, they both cum again.

"Melisa... Melisa... Melisa... Melisa."

She couldn't stand the pleasure, and passed out with a smile on her face. But Emir wasn't pleased, so he shook her slightly while mentioning her name. And so, at some point, he managed to wake her up.

"Mm?" Melisa said half asleep.

"Now we will start the third round."

Melisa: "!!!!"

Sometime later, they again cum... But Emir was not happy.

"Now for the fourth round."

Melissa: "!!!!"

The hours passed, and Melisa didn't know if she was awake or sleeping. The only thing she was sure of was that...

'-Next time I should add less magic powder.'

At the same time, in another place.

"You should stop, brat... You're going to kill her... Yum yum yum..."

So much time passed that old Gerald even finished all his popcorn, and he had no choice but to start eating potato chips.

***

*Emir POV*

'Mm? Is it morning already? And the morning blowjob? Where is it? No, more importantly... Why do my balls feel so empty?'

At that very moment, memories of the unbridled night popped into my mind. A night where I had sex like there was no tomorrow, getting to the point of waking Melisa up constantly to keep making love.

'Since when did I become insatiable?'

While it sounds great, I'm sure there must be side effects. After all, my balls have a shelf life too! If I don't want to become like old Gerald when I grow old, I must take care of them like precious treasures.

After thinking over and over, I came to a very feasible conclusion.

'This woman put something in my wine glass! This woman is crazy! I must escape from here now!'

I was about to get out of bed when a feeling stopped me. Even if this woman hadn't put something in my wine glass, I still would have slept with her. Plus, I can't deny that she was very generous in allowing me to fuck her faster or do it wildly.

'She also didn't refuse every time I asked her for another round, so... She is not bad at all. Being able to have sex in an unbridled way felt great, I can't deny it. Well, I forgive you, but don't let it happen again.'

Currently, Melisa is sleeping next to me. Her soft melons are exposed, while her hair is seductively messy. There is still some sweat left on her body, and her glowing skin is captivating. All this, added to her beautiful face, makes me feel a little proud.

'I conquered such a woman just by using a few words!'

The first time I went to talk to her, she didn't allow me to talk casually. And she even looked at me with a serious face, hinting that a bad boy like me would never be of interest to her.

But when I remembered that she was the owner of some crops, I immediately removed the boar monster's loot from my inventory and said that I had defeated it myself. From then on, everything went smoothly until I inadvertently said an overly corny phrase to her... I wanted to cut out my tongue for being so careless.

But to my surprise, I realized that she blushed completely. And then I understood everything... 

'Melisa's weakness is cheesy words!'

Although, to be honest, I was infinitely embarrassed to say such phrases. Thus, I'll never tell anyone this story. I'll take it to my grave!

"Emir..."

"Mm? Wasn't she still asleep?"

"When will our wedding be?"

'I take it back! I must escape from here now!'

44