Ch 133: The psychological attack is super effective
1.7k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the vanguard armies are only stationed there to serve as a threat, the rear army does not remain static in place. Their personnel constantly perform missions to stay active while helping to create an environment conducive to war.

Because of this, the blankets will quickly turn blood-colored.

"Miss Emilia, some wounded man will be coming in a few minutes. I took the audacity to bring them to this place so you could adapt to the environment. I hope you will excuse me." Victor bowed.

"It's not necessary! I came to this place to help. Even if I don't look like that, I've seen a lot of blood in my life. You did well; thank you."

"I see… that's good."

The vibes between the two of them make my hair stand on end, but I must endure. In a sense, this is also training. I wouldn't like to become that kind of man who feels jealous about anything.

This will be a significant benefit to everyone. As Delia interacts with more people, she will grow as a person. And, at the same time, her charm will increase, and I will be even more attracted to her. Only a foolish man would not allow his wife to become more attractive.

Sometime later, two men appeared. One carrying the other by the arm.

"Come in, come in."

Victor took his job seriously and sized up the men before ushering them into the tent.

It was only when the man lay down on the stretcher that we could see the enormity of the wound. It is a diagonal cut running from his chest to his stomach. Some wounds are merely superficial in nature. However, in other places, he has quite deep wounds that are causing him to bleed continuously.

"We were performing a mission, but one of the monsters was stronger than the information specified, and its claws pierced through my companion’s leather protection."

"Were its claws of a strange color?" asked Delia in a serious tone.

"No, they were like the others."

Nodding, she brought her hands closer together and began to recite a spell. Seconds later, she finished by saying the following words...

"... Small Healing"

The next second, golden particles surrounded the man's wound, and it began to heal at a great speed. Not even 5 seconds passed, and his wound disappeared without a trace.

'- With just a little healing!!!! Even though Commander Cael asked me to give him reports about her ability, he won't believe me when I tell him this!'

Everyone opened their eyes wide in shock.

And I understand them. For a priestess, it should be impossible to perform this with just a little healing.

'But Delia is a Saint. This is nothing for her!'

[Emilia] [Priestess Lvl 16] [Saint Lvl 4] [Adventurer Lvl 13] [Believer Lvl 15] [Lancer Lvl 16]

Before leaving the Solitary temple, I changed her active classes, leaving Priestess as the primary. At the same time, I changed her name.

My assumptions were correct in saying that the name is also part of the status and that it is possible to change it with my UI.

If someone tries to check her status on the sly, they are in for a big surprise!

Of course, Delia already knows about this... Or at least a version of it… I told her that the magic item, in addition to making her face indistinguishable, also hides her true status... I apologized to her in my mind.

"Thank you very much, priestess!" Both men clasped their hands together in prayer mode and thanked Delia.

"It's nothing. You should be more careful next time," she said, smiling.

Men: "!!!!"

'- T- Too adorable!'

'Hey, stop looking at her with those eyes. I might be able to take it, but my sword won't!'

"If your healing is over, then come out. Miss Emilia is busy!"

'He said that, even when Delia has nothing to do for now. Good job. Victor.'

After saying goodbye, the men walked for a few minutes and then looked at each other with a confused expression.

'- What did the priestess Emilia look like? I can't remember her face...'

They both looked in this direction, as if wanting to engrave Delia's face in their mind. Unfortunately for them, the magic object prevented it, and they had to leave without anything.

'With what just happened, I'm sure the [Perception Inhibitor] is working properly. I no longer need to worry about anyone recognizing her from her previous work as a Saint in the Solus temple.'

Once Alessia passes my mother's final test, she will want to come to war. And now that Delia is also here, I will be able to come and visit her any time I am free!

Before visiting her, I had to head into the forest and cast the Space Travel magic without anyone noticing. But now, that won't be necessary anymore. Just by walking a bit, I'll reach this place while avoiding raising suspicions by constantly disappearing.

Minutes later, another wounded person appeared, and Delia again healed him with her magic. Victor did his job in the meantime by shooing away onlookers who were enamored with Delia's cuteness. While the magic item hides her face and appearance, her adorableness remains unchanged.

"Do you feel comfortable in this place?"

"I am more relieved than comfortable. Having these abilities and not being able to put them to proper use has always bothered me. Now that I can finally release this feeling, I feel very relieved."

The Saints have always lived isolated from others. And they are only summoned when someone important needs their healing, or when there are large-scale events that need their presence. Being able to use their abilities without being hindered must be very comforting.

"Victor, if you see that Emilia needs an MP potion or needs to rest, don't hesitate to force her to do so. Also, she shouldn't skip her meals and sunbathe once in a while."

"Understood."

"Don't treat me like a little girl!"

'Ah, she is also adorable while being angry. Unfortunately, we can't kiss each other goodbye, so I can only pat her head as a token of affection.'

"I'll visit you whenever I can. And I will come to pick you up in the afternoon to go home."

"Mn, I'll be waiting for you."

Moving a little closer, I whispered in her ear, "Don't hesitate to use the spear if something happens."

"Mn" she nodded.

She already knows that the ring is not only a token of our relationship but also a storage ring. And she currently has the spear stored there, along with some money I gave her and other things she may also need.

After saying goodbye to Delia and Victor, I leave the tent and walk towards the forest.

***

*Crack*

Emir: "..."

Just by the sound of that bone, I feel like I can imagine the battle between Alessia and my mother. At a fast pace, I enter the dojo, and I can see my assumptions come true right before my eyes.

"Young lady, do your breasts interfere?"

'Hey! Her breasts may interfere from time to time in battles, but in bed they are really useful! Don't despise them because you have a B-cup...!'

At that very moment, the fight between the two of them causes a sword fragment to be sent flying at high speed... Right in my direction.

Without being able to react, this fragment damages my cheek superficially.

Emir: "..."

'I'll never bother my mother in my mind again.'

"Faster! Faster! Haven't you learned to move your feet yet? Do you even have any strength? Some people say beautiful women are dumb. In you, that seems to be the case!"

'- I want to answer her! But if I do... I fear I'll bite my tongue unintentionally!'

'Ah, that look on Alessia. I feel like I can read her. I don't know why, but I feel so much sympathy seeing her, as if we have lived through the same sufferings.'

Alessia swings her sword in a style of three diagonal slashes and one horizontal. Her sword beautifully cut through the air, generating whistles in the process, while her body moved perfectly in synchrony between her upper and lower body.

*Crack*

'- Ouch, it hurts!'

But a bone rattled at the worst moment, generating a pause in her movement. My mother took advantage of this and swung her sword in a straight line, as a thrust straight towards Alessia's forehead.

Alessia: "!!!!"

Either by her instincts or her reflexes, she skillfully put pressure on her right foot and changed the failed move into a retreat.

My mother's sword narrowly grazed Alessia's forehead.

"You're just going backwards.... That's all you know?! Why do you have a sword for, girl? Aren't you big enough to play house?"

'- Fuuh... calm down, calm down.'

'Why do I feel like a tear wants to fall from my eye? Could it be because I found someone who finally understands my sufferings?'

"Hmph! Well... I'll finish with you now!"

With a serious expression on her face, my mother approaches Alessia at high speed and performs a 5-move style. The first one in a straight line to get even closer to her.

Alessia turns her body, narrowly avoiding the attack.

The second is a swing with the hilt, and Alessia manages to block it with her sword.

On the third move, something strange happens to her... Her eyes start to blink strangely. And, at the same moment that my mother's sword makes a horizontal line cut, Alessia closes her right eye.

'Ah... She got some lint in her eye.'

The attack hit her cleanly in the stomach, generating a deep pain in her. The fourth move hits her shoulder, and the fifth hits the back of her neck.

In the end, Alessia fell to the floor and almost lost consciousness.

With a smile, my mother approaches her and says, "Luck is also part of people's strength!"

Alessia: "!!!!"

The psychological attack is very effective.

Alessia fainted from suffering too much injustice.

 

43