A visit to brothel
3.1k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note:

After a thought I have decided to put system fairy's word inside[        ] while other communication inside"      ".


Heavenly Pleasure house

The majestic building Infront of me is the largest brothel of the city. As a previous cripple who had no any experience with girls, the fastest way of getting a girl was visiting a brothel.

Even the system fairy agreed in it and teased me whole night for being unable to even seduce a girl.

Even after searching for whole night I couldn't find more than 50 taels of silver. Now my space ring was almost empty.

It wasn't that much of a suprise as all those greedy people ripped off all my property. I became quite angry thinking that.

If I still had huge money then I could have easily bought beautiful sex slaves and easily level up. How fun will it be to play with those beauties. Sigh!  my bad luck.

Even though it pained me to spend all my remaining money when I remembered what the reward was all my hesitation evaporated.

The cultivation manual of Azure sky continent was divided in earth grade, sky grade, heaven grade and supreme grade cultivation manual. They were further divided into low, medium and high. 

In the flame city, medium  sky grade manuals were the highest you could find. If I could get my hands on supreme grade cultivation manual then it will certainly be a overkill.

I was quite ashamed of visiting a brothel so , I tried to come as secretly as I could. Even though my family has been effectively dismantled, my parents are still the heroes of the city. Almost every people of the city remembered my face. If they recognized me then it won't be particularly good.

In this society people are still prejudice against sex workers. Powerful men have harems of hundreds of women but still visiting a brothel wasn't considered honourable.

So people tried to visit brothel as  secretly they could.

I swiftly entered the large mansion which was quite crowded. Ugly middle aged men were glaring at beautiful women as if they couldn't wait to devour them.

Some bold ones were kissing each other. I was left stunned as it was my first time seeing men and women being so intimate.

As I was watching the scenery a middle aged woman came near me, "Oh, isn't it the young master Long? " She seemed quite surprised.

"Hello, you seem to know me?" I replied her politely.

Even though I was average looking and cripple, but I was still from a respectable family. So she was quite surprised.

"You are certainly joking young master, who doesn't know you in the city?"she laughingly said.

"You can call me Su Lan. I am the owner of this brothel house." She said.

Even though she was a middle aged woman she was still a beauty. Seeing her and the scenery around me, my dick was slowly rising.

"You are really energetic, you are making old woman like me blush." She teased me.

"I want to spend a night with a woman. I only have 50 silvers taels so anyone will do." I was quite ashamed of myself after saying that. I also knew that it was quite low fee as this was the largest brothel of the city.

"You don't have to worry young master. You parents are our saviour so, I won't treat you bad." She replied while gesturing me to follow her.

After a while we reached our destination. It was a huge room with beautifully decorated walls. It seemed like one of the grandest room. She certainly wasn't lying.

"Mina is inside the room. She is one of our aces. She doesn't take random client but since it's you I will make her agree." She happily said.

"Thanks"

Knock,knock,knock

A beautiful woman opened the door. She has a slim, curvy body which was neither too large nor too flat. But the most striking was her jade like face. She was so beautiful that I felt like my soul being sucked  toward  her .

"Mina, today serve our young master Long" brothel owner smilingly said.

"But you know I don't serve male clients." Mina replied as if she was annoyed.

"Yes, I know  that but today it is young manager Long of Long family."Su Lan replied.

"Even if it is city master I won't serve him." Mina replied in an angry tone.

[Even a prostitute is unwilling to have sex with you, how disgusting you must be.] System fairy, who was still inside my mind teased me.

I was also getting annoyed at being rejected. Even though I wasn't extremely handsome but I was still better than those ugly middle aged  bastards.

"Hey, Mina please serve him this once. He is the son of the hero of our city. And I also gave him my word. Please just this once."

Mina was still ignoring whatever Su lan was saying. She was glancing few times toward me with angry expression.

But all I cared at that moment was having sex as fast as I could and having my reward. Even though now my meridian were healed but I couldn't cultivate as I didn't have any cultivation manual. 

As I was lost in my own thoughts, Su lan whispered something in Mina's ear which was inaudible to me. 

It seemed quite important to Mina as she was Carefully thinking things. She had a pained expression as if she found it hard to decide what to choose.

After around 5 minutes, Mina seemed to have come to a decision and  said"Okay, but just this once. Send him in." And she quickly went inside her room.

"Please forgive me for showing you something shameful,young master. She is new to city and she is also a cultivator so I can't force him.  You don't have to be angry, you are her first client here."

"If you are lucky the she can be virgin too. Have a nice time young master. As a apology I won't charge anything this time but from next time you have to pay." Brothel owner left while giggling.

 She seemed quite certain that I will visit her again. As I was still standing stunned Infront of the door while processing what was going on. A cold voice came from inside the room" Come In"

39