The system’s mission
3.2k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she was talking as if she had no one to talk for eternity ( without giving a damn about whether I understood anything or not) I was confused about lot of things. 

I am doubting myself if I trusted a lunatic. System, making me a powerhouse, she surely is a weirdo..

After a period of time a transparent screen with some words written in it came to my view.

[Long Yan]

[Level:1] [0/1000 points]

[Points:0]

[Talent:0]

[Store]

[Women conquered]

As I read, I was quite surprised and even scared. Most importantly I was angry. Damn they really did me dirty, talent zero,huh. 

"Hey, can you explain me what's going on?" I asked.

"This is the  interface of system, you can see what level you are in, how many points you have earned, women conquered...

You will have to complete missions to earn points. The higher the level of mission the higher will be reward. If you earn 1000 points then you will automatically level up and your power level goes up.

Store is where you can exchange the points you have earned for cultivation techniques,pills, equipments. As long as you have points you can buy almost everything at store." She explained patiently.

As I heard I became more excited, my heartbeat and breathing increased

But after I remembered I was a cripple who can't cultivate I heard something shattering, it was my poor heart.

As if she read my thoughts," You don't have to worry as a beginner reward you will be gifted a pill to recover your broken meridian and a cultivation technique.", she replied.

"Are you sure ?" I questioned her excitedly.

As I remember,  even when my parents sought help of famous alchemists,they always answered it was impossible.

"Why would I lie?"she replied innocently.

"Then will I be able to cultivate from now on?"

"Yes"

At that moment, my happiness knew no bounds. Being unable to cultivate was similar to deadly curse. If you can't cultivate then your worth is lower than animals. Only humiliation,insult, lies in your wait. After suffering for so long I finally saw some hope.

"Then, how can I earn points?" I asked her.

"It's very simple you only have to establish sexual relations with girl." 

"Huh". I was surprised.

"You just have to fuck a girl. Don't tell me you are a virgin." she said mercilessly.

Damn, she really hurt my pride. Even though my parents arranged a beautiful fiance for me she never gave a fuck about me even when my parents were alive. After their death, she didn't even came to console me.

"Sigh, a heartless girl" I sighed while thinking about a stunning, beautiful girl.

"The more complicated the situation the more points you will get for having sex." she was still explaining.

"You can explain me other things later but can you give me the pills and cultivation techniques now." I interrupted her.

"How rude, don't you know you should listen patiently when a cute girl is speaking. No wonder you are still single."

She seemed quite annoyed.

While speaking she took a jade bottle from her small pocket. It was shiny and looked like it was made from precious ore.

"Here, take this pill but let me warn you, you will feel pain worse than death. If you die then I can only bury you."

I took jade bottle without speaking anything as I had already made my descion. The Pain, humiliation, injustice I have suffered should all be paid with due. If I don't even have this much courage then what's the point of living.

After opening the lid, a fragnant smell hit my nostrils. I sat in floor with my legs folded and I immediately put the pills in my mouth. I seemed really desperate as I was afraid if the pill will escape from my grasp. 

 The pill was  nothing like it smelled. It was as pungent as smell dead mouse. I felt like vomiting gut still persisted.

Did she gave me a fake pill, huh. I was quite worried.

 Suddenly heat started spreading through my whole body. It felt as if I was in the depth of hell. Even my whole body turned red. I was sweating crazily and my clothes were drenched in my sweat.

But the real change was occurring within my dantian.It was the palace where the whole ki of a cultivator was stored. 

As a cripple my dantian was almost empty but now it was being filled with ki. Even the hellish  pain I was feeling was unable to dampen my happiness.

After one incense of time finally the pain stopped. My meridians were finally healed. O could feel the ki flowing through my veins.

Now  I will make every one of those who have harmed me pay. I took a solemn vow.

"Oh you really have a healthy little brother".

 I heard a sweet voice which brought me back to my senses and realised I was stark naked with my co*ck completely erect. I hurriedly took out a new dress from my space ring and wore it.

"Hey, don't tell me you are so desperate that you're erect even seeing me? " she started teasing me.

I was quite ashamed so trying to change the topic I asked her " When will you give me the cultivation technique?".

"You have to complete the task for it." She replied.

"What, didn't you tell me it was beginner's gift?" I was surprised.

"Yes, it was but seeing you as a rude, uncultured, I changed it." She replied laughingly.

You petty *****, I cursed her inside my brain.

"What is the mission, then? "I angrily asked her.

Then suddenly a large earlier screen with words written in it,  appeared in infront of me.

[Mission]

Have sex with at least one time.

Duration: 1day

Reward: Supreme grade cultivation technique

52