An escape plan
1.5k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After continually crying for almost whole day the finally calmed down. Still the grief and pain they feel after losing someone close to them was huge.

While consoling them I got to know their names and background.

The older cold girl was named Su Yan, she was in peak spirit realm. Even though she looked cold and strong on outside, she showed her weak side when Chu Wei died. She was rescued by Chu Wei from one of the villages which was destroyed in beast tide. She lost all her family members as well as all her citymen.

The younger girl was, Zhang Rou, who also had similar story. She was also stronger than me being in late spirit realm.

….....………...............................

Right now, the most important thing was how escape with our life. Our hope was extinguished with death of Chu Wie. Even though both of these girls look talented for reaching the level they are at present, it will be nigh impossible to defeat our enemy. They had advantage in number as well as strength.

My head was hurting badly when I remembered the situation I was in.

[Hey dummy]

"What is it"

[Don't let Chu Wei corpse go to waste.]

"What do you mean?"

[Absorb energy from his dead corpse, you might have a breakthrough or two. If you increase your cultivation, your chance of survival might slightly increase.]

I was tempted to reject her proposal and show chivalrous spirit, but hearing my chance of survival might increase all of those thoughts vapoured quickly. 

"Hey Su Yan, Zhang Rou, I think we should put brother Chu to rest."

Both the girls with lifeless eyes looked toward me and nodded their head.

"Right now we have to think about how to survive this ordeal. Even brother chu would have wanted us to survive. Don't let his sacrifice go to vain."

"Mmm."

I tried to cheer them up using Chu Wei's name. If I want to survive this ordeal then I need their support. With my pitiful strength even the beasts might take my life.

Both the girls carefully carried Chu Wei dead body and took outside of cave. I hurriedly dig a medium sized hole and ordered the girls to place body there. While burying the body, I didn't forget to  suck all the ki from Chu Wei's dead body.

Huge amount of ki flowed inside my meridians, threatening to break through them. While inside my body huge turbulence was going on, outwardly I was calmly covering Chu Wei's body.

The last thing I wanted at this moment was fallout with these two girls.

We completed the cremation process as fast as we could because our enemies were still searching us.

After returning the cave, Su Yan, with teary red eyes," I will certainly kill those bastards and Meng Wu."

It seems after a period of grievance they were filled with anger. Still it was fortunate that both of them were quite reasonable as they haven't charged toward enemy. If the did that it will certainly result in our death.

Both of them were still conversing and consoling each other but I started meditating. In truth I was silently assimilating all the ki I  absorbed earlier. My dantian was expanding rapidly along with my meridians.  Fortunately my cultivation level increased by two levels  Now I was at 4th level of spirit realm. Even more  beneficial change was my physical strength. My physical strength wasn't particularly great but now I felt as if whole body was being reconstructed. 

'It seems absorbing a origin realm cultivator is really great."

[How can someone like you understand the mystery of system.] System fairy broke my thoughts.

"If you are so mysterious then why don't you tell me some ideas to save my life." As  I was struggling to think anything beneficial, I tried my luck with her.

[Have sex]

[You have two beautiful young girls here, choose anyone of them.] System fairy replied as if that was obvious answer.

"What the fu*ck. Don't joke around when my life is in danger."

[Look here dummy, those girls might not even look toward you in normal situation but now they have lost their emotion support. They are vunureable. If you use your cards right you might just get lucky.]

"How the hell do you expect me to convince a girl to have sex who is still mourning. And if I get unlucky I will die even earlier."

[That's your problem. If you can't even manipulate such weak, unstable girl you certainly won't achieve much.]

What she said was extremely reasonable and it might be easiest way but still I don't want to harm those who doesn't have enmity with me. If they were my enemies then I might not hesitate to force myself upon them but those two girls were my teammates. They were starting to believe me and I didn't want to betray my allies.

Also they were my hope for survival, if things went wrong then it won't end well for me.

"Don't you have some other ideas."

[I already told you one, didn't I?]

"Yes but I don't want that. Even though I am not some Saint, I also don't want to be some mindless beast."

[Huh, didn't I just witness somebody stealing ki from dead body. Sigh! such hypocrites.]

I was stunned by her reply but weren't you the one who gifted me such techniques.

[Then try using brain more often, you idiot]

"Huh, explain more clearly." Excitedly I replied her.

[If you can't hurt your enemies then kill with borrowed knives.]

I was surprised that system provided me such a brilliant idea. She was constantly bickering but she can be helpful too. 

As the mountain is full of beasts, if I can't hurt the enemies then why can't I use the beasts for my gain. Even if those beasts were strong, not many of those can logically think or reason.

I certainly was fool for not thinking about it earlier. While trying to think of a way to save my ass I literally forgot to use my brain.

"Now, why don't we give those bastards a pleasant gift." My voice rang out with smile plastered in my face.

24