Deadly counterattack -1
1.4k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My voice rang across the cave. Both the girls curiously looked toward me.

"Do you guys want to take revenge?"

Both of them looked confused but also emitted such strong bloodlust which made it harder for me to breathe. It also showed what their answer was.

"I have thought of a plan but you two have to cooperate. It is risky too, you might even lose your life."

"We are willing."

" If you can help us then we will fulfill any of your wishes in future." Both of them said in determined tone.

[Hey dummy, both of them are willingly ready to be violated. Now I might get to see some hot scenes.]

"Can't you keep quiet for a moment." I scolded system fairy.

On the outside, after seeing their determination I told them my idea which they readily agreed to.

…..............................................

Two men were walking cautiously as if they were searching for something.

"Why the hell do we have to search for those bastards? After contacting soul poison, Chu Wei might have already died?" One of them said.

"He might have but young master want to see his dead body, what can we do?" Another lamented.

'Slash'

A head drops to ground and a body limply falls down. It was of the person who just spoke.

'Bam'

Another man who was conversing, saw a figure Infront of him before losing consciousness.

......................................................

Early morning, deep inside the mountain morning a pack of red haired lava wolves is peacefully resting. It had red coloured fur and it was fire type beast hence it's name was red haired lava beast. There were hundreds of wolves, most of them were currently sleeping.

It wasn't particularly strong beast. Even I might be able to win one on one fight against such beast. But the most terrifying thing about such beasts was number, they had advantage in number.

Even strong cultivator might have to flee Infront of their number. So, these wolves were our knives who will hunt our enemies for us.

Our plan was quite simple, it was to kidnap the young beasts and release them Infront of our enemies tent. But it was easier said than done, cause these beasts were famed for caring their children. They always protected their children. 

Even while hunting those young wolves were under protection. So we have chosen this early morning.  As I have read tons of book in past, I have knowledge about habit of most of the beast found within this area.

We divided ourselves into two teams, one with Su Yan and another one with me and Zhang Rou.

Su Yan was the most strongest amongst us so her job was to kidnap the young beasts while two of us had the responsibility to cause chaos within the the pack of wolves for a period of time.

Zhang Rou and me, both of us were quite nervous because if went wrong then tonight those wolves will have us for dinner.

We planned to attack those beasts from afar and cause as  much chaos as we can to make it easier for Su Yan. We avoided direct attack cause those Wolves had huge numbers and our strength weren't particularly high.

Both of us have made  bow  and arrows for us ,bows were covered with clothes and Zhang Rou lit it with fire. Both of us continuously fired those bows as much as we can in the resting area of wolves. As majority of wolves were sleeping, sudden fire caused heavy casualty.  Many wolves were directly hit by arrows and while running they helped spread fire. They were howling loudly in pain and anger.

All the wolves ran in random direction hoping to extinguish fire, now it was time to start second phase of plan.

Su Yan who was hiding nearby rapidly charged toward the pack of wolves and captured few defense less young wolves.

She hurriedly came toward the direction where we were hiding.

"Now we have to give our enemies a suprise." I excitedly said.

Both of them nodded in agreement.

Yesterday at night we ambushed two of our enemies who were searching for us. One of them was killed by Su Yan at the spot, while another was subdued by us before forcing him to tell us about the location of our enemy camp. He was also disposed after after he served his purpose.Our enemies were located nearby yesterday's battlefield.

We stayed at our position for a period of time untill normalcy returned to wolves pack.  We didn't have much arrows so, it didn't cause much death but certainly angered the wolves.

When they found out that few of their pups were missing ther were even angered. Loud howling of wolves again started. We  wanted those wolves to track and chase us. If they don't chase us then all our work will be for naught.

So we purposedly hurt pups in oredr to force them make some noise. Wolves had great sensory and hearing ability , so with little bit of our help, it didn't take much longer for them to track us. As they lacked reasoning, they didn't find out they were being played by someone.

 When we noticed their presence we ran toward our enemies camp. While running we didn't run at full speed and we also didn't forget to attack occasionally, in order to increase those wolves anger.

After running for about ten minutes, few tents came to our sight. We just let those pups run toward camp. They seemed quite afraid of us as they ran really fast.

Now we just have to wait and reap the benefits later on. All three of us hid nearby while erasing our presence.

........................................................

A young man was seated in a chair while few other men were standing in front of him. That young man was Chu Wei's brother.

"Have you still not found his body?"

"Y-Young master we are still searching?" One of them replied hesitatingly.

"Then when will you find him. You useless bastards." He seemed to be in bad mood.

"Don't worry young master, Chu Wei has been contacted with soul poison, while all three that escaped with him are weak, so they might even killed by some beasts." One of his body guard replied.

'Howl!Howl!' Loud howling was heard inside the tent.

Someone entered the camp at that moment "Young master huge number of red haired lava wolves are attacking us."

While hurriedly rising from his chair he asked "What?" 

He was already in bad mood and now another trouble came knocking his door.

25