Deadly counterattack-3
1.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After fighting for about half an hour, finally they managed kill all the wolves. Even though they managed to kill all wolves, their face was grim because their loss was extremely huge. Only Chu Wei's brother, his two bodyguard and Meng Wu survived the battle.

Even all four of their body was covered with wounds and blood. Those two bodyguards were still  vigilantly surveying the area as they were concerned about hidden enemies but it seems Chu Wei's brother has completely forgotten about that and let his guard down. He certainly was one of his kind. 

"Now our chance to act has come." While watching our enemies I spoke.

As if both of those girls were holding back themselves, after hearing my words they swiftly charged towards enemies and I chased behind them.

"Bang""Bam"

Metallic sound of sword clashing ring. Those two bodyguards were certainly elites, even after fighting for so long and being ambushed they still managed to avoid the fatal blow. But at the end they were still human, so it was only matter of time before they lose their remaining energy and lose the battle.

Both Meng Wu and Chu Wei's brother were inexperienced so they were caught off guard and unable to counterattack. That gave me a chance to shine.

"Ahhh"

I charged toward them while making loud sound, both of them looked toward me with surprised face. As my cultivation was still below them, they thought I was courting death.

But I was already prepared for that, with my first closed I tried punching them, which they both dodged but the real attack was the dust hidden in my fist which I threw toward their face.

"AHH" "AHH"

Both of them were caught off guard by my attack. While rubbing their eye both of them were screaming.

But my attack wasn't finished, I  kicked  both of their balls as hard as I could.

"Ahhh"

"You shameless bastard."

"Are you coward even a cultivator,ahh"

Both of them grimaced in pain, also didn't forget to curse me.

I knew about my shortcomings and it was suicidal to charge toward two enemies with higher cultivation base than you. Also the blast in the nut might seem shameless but it was extremely effective so who cares.

[Hey dummy, you are now certainly acting as holder of system. I like it, keep it up. Ha! Ha!Ha] I couldn't figure out whether it was praise or insult.

Both of them were still struggling while battle on other side was also near completion. SU Yan has severely injured her opponent and even Zhang Rou was close to winning her battle. It wasn't much of suprise, as even those two bodyguards were stronger than them they had just undergone fighting for long period of time and also they were being ambushed now.

On my side those bastards were still screaming which annoyed me greatly. "Weren't you bastards the one who ambushed us" while speaking I punched both of their face to pulp. I really felt refreshed after venting my anger. I think I should suggest this to both girls, they will certainly like it.

Now, all four of them were subdued by us. Both the girls were glaring at them as if they wanted to read them apart.

SU Yan walked toward Meng Wu, that traitorous bastard.

"Sister Su, please forgive me. I was blinded by greed. I was like your brother. Sister Zhang save me" When he saw that he begged for his life.

"Slash"

A sword strike and Meng Wu's head fly apart. His body limply fall to ground while his eyes still open in fear. SU Yan looked really terrifying at that moment.

[Hey dummy, if you had laid hands on her yesterday, your heads might also have flown like that]

I felt cold sweat running down my forehead. 

"H-Hey don't come near me. I a-am y-young master of M-Miracle merchant association, I can give you riches, wealth and cultivation resources let me go." When Chu Wei's brother saw Su Yan heading toward him, he said stuttered voice.

He certainly was idiot but he knew how to use his family's name for his gain. Wait a minute is that the Miracle merchant association of flame city..

"Su Yan, stop."

"Hun" Everyone  who was present there except me was surprised by my action.

"Yan'er, Zhang'er, brother Chu's last wish was to let his brother live. So it won't be suitable for you to disregard that." I said in small voice which only three of us could hear.

Both of them had pained expression in their face as they struggled to make decision. They certainly wanted to kill him but also didn't want to disregard brother Chu's word.

As for me I didn't care whether Chu Wei's wish were fulfilled or not. The important thing was he was from Miracle Merchant association. They were one of the richest merchant association of flame city with only few being comparable to them in terms of money. Right now I have the opportunity to use them for gain, so I can't let go of that opportunity. I was also surprised Chu Wei' was young master of that family.

"But we don't want this bastard to walk free without consequences" Both of them seemed to have made their descion.

"Don't worry, I only said about keeping his life intact, but we can surely make his life worse than death. Even brother Chu will approve of that." I tried to change their decision while using Chu Wei's name. It was certainly effective idea.

[At least, don't use dead for your gain,you beast.] 

"Okay, you make the decision"

"I will make sure you won't be disappointed."

While three of us were conversing, Chu Wei's brother was repeatedly trying to win me over.

"What's your name?" I asked in authoritative tone, after walking near him.

"I am Chu Cheng. I will be sole owner of Miracle merchant, after my father dies. I will.."

"Stop" I yelled loudly without letting him complete his sentence as he again tried begging for his life.

"You, see those two ladies over there, they are desparate to torture you, and kill you."

"Please save me. I saw you can command them so please save me. I  will do anything you say."

"Are you sure?" I asked with smile on my face.

"Y-Yes, I will do anything you say. J-Just save my life."

"Then let me place a brand mark in your soul."

"No, young master you can't do that." Before I completed my sentence, someone interrupted me. It was one of Chu Cheng's bodyguard.

I looked toward Su Yan, she understood my meaning and with a slash of her sword another head flew.

"Did you see what happens if you reject my offer. I am being generous here letting you live. If you don't want to live, then you can follow your bodyguards advice." My threatening voice rang out. 

"I will do as you say. Ha-have mercy, please save me." His whole body was trembling and his face which was swollen courtesy of me, was now covered in tears and snot making it extremely terrible to look at. This time his another bodyguard didn't have any opinion as he just saw the fate of the one who had opinions. So he chose to keep quite.

Chu Cheng's descion wasn't suprising as he was a coward who valued his life above everything. I am still wondering how he got courage to attack his brother. 

I placed my hand in his head while subtly releasing my soul energy toward his soul which was trying to reject my approach. But as Chu Cheng was within my control, I finally managed to brand his soul, which means his life death was within my control. 

Soul was the foundation of any living beings so, if soul was destroyed, beings existence was also destroyed. While cultivating, cultivators not only increased ki but also strengthen their soul. Soul branding was popular method in Azure sky continent to enslave someone. It was only possible when another party agreed to it. 

As my strength was quite low, I didn't use this on his bodyguard. Another reason was when you enslave the master there was no reason to waste time with dogs. But in order to be sure, I fed him some pills, which even I didn't know what they were. But I made serious face while forcing him to eat those pills, making him believe it was poison pill.

[Note: Courting death an iconic line from every manhua you read. My homage to the sentence. Lots of courting death to come.]

22