Returning back-2
1.1k 8 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then what have you both decided?" As I sent both Chu Cheng and his bodyguard back, now it was time clarify few things with both girls, especially Su Yan.

"You helped us a lot. We won't burden you anymore. So, when we reach flame city we will go separate ways." SU Yan replied.

"But I want to visit brother Yang's house." Zhang Rou interrupted Su Yan.

"Listen me Zhang'er he will also have his own work to do so we can't burden him anymore. It will be best for all of us to part ways." Su Yan seemed hell bent on convincing Zhang Rou.

"Why don't you let Zhang'er be with me while you search reliable jobs. I won't mistreat her." I proposed with a slight smile.

"What, you bastard, do you think you can take advantage of us just because you have helped us." She was infuriated by my proposal and move forward as if she was blocking my sight towards Zhang Rou.

Her actions made me feel if I was some kind of beast.

[She finally know about your true colours. Sigh, what a shame, thinking from your dick rather than brain always lead to problems.]

"Hey you are misunderstanding things here." I tried to calm her down while I ignored system fairy.

"Sister Su why are you so furious. Did something happen?" Zhang Rou asked Su Yan.

"Listen Zhang'er you won't know whether someone has good intentions towards you or not. Even when someone helps you will always have to be cautious." She tried convincing Zhang Rou while glaring toward me.

"Hey you are overthinking just calm down for a minute." 

"Shut up, you scum. If you talk more I will rip your tongue out."

"Zhang'er, we don't know why someone approaches us so we have to be cautious. We can't know someone's true nature in short time so always be on your guard." She tried to convince Zhang Rou while looking angrily toward me.

I was quite angry due to her rude words. It was true what happened yesterday was my mistake but I didn't have any motive while helping them, I just wanted to save my life. At least accuse correctly,if you want to accuse.

"Can you calm down for a minute." I loudly spoke in a commanding tone, also at the same time I removed my disguise showing my true identity also returning my voice to original.

"Huh, You, a-aren't you.."

"Aren't you the famous crippled young master of Long family." 

Both of them were quite surprised by my identity. Also both of them knew about me which wasn't much surprising.

"Y-you beast, I had some some hopes for you, but you.. did you have fun while playing with our lives?" Su Yan was even more angered when I showed my true identity. She even took out her sword and was constantly searching for any other presence nearby.

"Hey, at least hear me before accusing me anything. You have been constantly screaming mindlessly In your own." I tried to placate her anger.

[Hey dummy, don't act in impulse or your head might roll in ground.] System fairy reminded me in serious tone. Even the system fairy who was bickering all the time was now in serious mood. It just showed how much fuck*ed up situation I am in.

"Sister Su has something happened between you two." Zhang Rou asked in soft voice. She was the only one clueless about what was going on here. Till yesterday everything was fine but now the situation was extremely volatile.

"W-what will happen between this bastard and me?" SU Yan panicked which made Zhang Rou even more surer about her punt. 

"Then why are you so angry with brother Yang or whoever he is. He has helped a lot to us, didn't he?" Zhang Rou counter questioned. 

"Zhang'er you are still young so you might trust him but I think a lot of his actions are fishy."

"At least hear my side before reaching to conclusions." I pleaded desperately.

[Sigh, you being so fickle has lead even my existence in danger.]

"Why don't you think about that before giving me missions to fuck every girl I meet." I replied angrily as I was on the verge of exploding.

"Yes, sister Su, we should at least hear words of our saviour. He might have his own reasons to hide his identity." Zhang Rou was still speaking on my side.

"He was said to be unable to cultivate but now he is able and he even joined our team just before someone ambushed us. Don't you think that's too much of coincidence?" She had already made her mind up and even declared me guilty for ambushing them.

"How I am able to cultivate is my secret so I can't tell you but I just joined your team to collect resources."

"Collect resources, don't make me laugh. Weren't your parents strongest people within whole city? Don't your parents have anything to give you or they bankrupted. " Su Yan sneered.

"You also might have heard about my parents demise. After their death I am left with nothing so, I joined mercenary guild to do some missions and gain rewards."

"Look sister Su, didn't I tell you he has his own reasons? Also he has lost his parents how can you berate him do much." It seems Zhang'er really trusts me. She also sympathies with my loss.

"Zhang'er you are still young so he is trying to fool us using some random stories. Didn't you see before, he let those two bastards go unharmed. What if he planned that ambush with those imbeciles?" Su Yan wasn't even willing to consider my words she just want to take Zhang Rou away from my sight.

"I let them go because I need them and I didn't even know them before so how can I plan this." I was still defending myself without being guilty of anything.

It wasn't in my mind when I thought about revealing my identity. I have given a lot of thought in this matter. At present I need allies badly and after yesterday's mishap it was unlikely both of these girl will remain with me. So I wanted to show my sincerity toward them by revealing my true identity and gain their trust to form a team but situation seem to worsen even more than before as Su Yan thinks me as nothing more than some Silkpants fooling around. Even worse was she accused be for ambushing their team.

"Need them for what?" This time it was Zhang Rou who was asking question.

"For revenge."

"Ha, everyone in city desperate to curry favour with you who will offend you?" 

"That was when my parents were alive. Now  I am just an abandoned boy who is dirt poor. I approached your team hoping I could recruit you guys but I have no idea such tragedy will happen." I replied in a melancholic tone.

"Hmph, you can continue with your random stories, Zhang'er we will leave at this moment." 

"Sister Su, I believe him, I don't think he is a bad guy."

"You said same thing when brother Chu recruited that bastard, MENG Wu."

"That was then but now it is different. Also if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be alivelet alone thinking about revenge. Don't you think we should we should at least repay him for that?" It seems Zhang'er was quite confident in me.

"What if he is just trying to take advantage of us? So leave with me Zhang'er."

"I have made my mind sister Su, I won't leave him. If you want to leave then you can."

'Zhang'er you are certainly a fairy.' I thought in my mind.

[Who cares if she is fairy or not, you just want to Fu*ck her.]

"If you talk nonsense then I will fuck you too."

[You ungrateful bastard, is this how you talk to your saviour.]

"Then act like a saviour, can you?" System fairy went silent. She wasn't doing anything to help the situation instead made it hard for me to concentrate.

"Zhang'er don't be stubborn. Do you really have heart to leave me alone." Su Yan was unwilling to leave Zhang Rou with me, especially after what happened yesterday. Also Zhang Rou was the only one whom she trusted so didn't want to leave her side.

" Then Sister Su, why don't you stay by my side and save me if he tries hurt me?" She asked with a smile, which seemed extra sweet for me.

Her proposal made me extremely happy while  Su Yan wasn't too much satisfied. 

"Huh, o-okay. But if does anything to you we will immediately leave." SU Yan still wanted to leave but she also didn't wanted to disappoint Zhang Rou, who was like sister to her.

"Then from now we are teammates, aren't we?"

I nodded my head happily to that question while Su Yan reluctantly agreed. 

Finally, I got some breathing space due to little help from Zhang Rou. At least now I have two allies even if they don't completely trust me. It seems I have to treat Zhang'er well from now on.

[Yeah, just control your dick, so you won't destroy everything she helped you to make.]

"You will be last person, I want to hear that from"

[He!He!He!]

19