Saving a damsel in distress-2
967 7 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I went downstairs, the room was completely different than it was earlier. Before it was dark, dusty but now the tables were thrown to the floor, the whole room was vandalized.

Three men, who looked really scary, were inside the room, they also don't look like customers. Also they seemed to be in great anger but they were staring at the lady in the counter with lustful gaze. The last seem to be frightened and worried about something.

As both the parties saw me, they looked toward me," Young Master, sorry if you were disturbed, can you please return to your room? I will take care of the problem and talk with you later."

"I will return all your money as soon as I can please don't disturb the clients." That mature lady was conversing with both me and those guys, who seem to have vandalized her Inn. I didn't plan to interfere in their matters because at present keeping low profile was necessary for me. Also I don't want to jeopardize my plans for someone I don't even know properly. So, I was just going to watch how the show was going to unfold.

"Hah, customers, not even birds will shit in this place. If I don't get my money back within one week, then you, your husband and your family won't have good ending. Also think about my proposal too. " He left after speaking his bit, also while leaving he kicked the nearby table breaking it. He also gave me a displeased look while leaving. His followers followed after him, while also destroying the property of Inn in process.

This Inn was already in pathetic condition and now it wasn't even in the condition to operate. What that scary looking guy said might be rude but it was certainly true. 

The mature lady, was almost on the verge of crying. Since I was still there she tried to compose herself." Young master, forgive me for showing you such unsightly scene also disturbing you late night."

"Oh, I don't mind it much but is everything going well. You seem to be deep trouble?" 

"No-no it's nothing. Just some money problems. You can also see the state the inn is in. But you don't need to worry it won't disturb you." She was unwilling to share her problem which was expected as I was an outsider.

I went nearby her and slightly huggers her, "You can share your problems with me. I can see if I can help you. If not then, sharing your problems will lighten your heart."

"Young master, do you have any ideas to raise money quickly." She asked after being consoled by me.

"If you had better strength then robbing or stealing might be option. But for you that will be no different than suicide. Your, Inn also is in pathetic situation. Why don't you try asking help with your family and members?" In my opinion she was an honest lady, so I thought of giving her some advice. As for money, I too was lacking after today's spending so I don't plan to go too far while helping her.

 She bit her lip, and lowered her head in shame, "What to tell you young master. My husband who was so loving and caring during our marriage, suddenly started neglecting me. Our business also started going down hill without his support. He was a good man but due to his gambling addiction, Kurt family is destroyed and that bastard even sold our daughter as maid to Miracle merchant association. But still his addiction problem is unsolved. Nowadays he don't even come home. My young daughter has suffered because of him. Now, I might even lose this Inn." She seemed to have contained all her pain sorrows within her till now, and when she got chance she explained all of her problems. "I planned to save this Inn because it was started by both of us. I always hoped he will overcome his addiction but he even sold our daughter without informing me. Now, he has even taken loans while mortgaging this Inn. I don't know what to do now." She continued while few tear drops escaped from her eyes.

Till now I wasn't planning to interfere on her matters but when I heard about her daughter being sold as maid to Miracle merchant association, I decided to help her because I might be able to make good use of her daughter in my plans. It was a common practice for big families or association to take in young woman from poor families as maid. Most of the time those parents agreed to sell because their children can live better life as a maid than living with them.

"I am extremely sorry to hear about your problems. How much will you need?" 

"2000 gold coins within this week."

"Huh, that's extremely huge amount don't you think. I don't think I can help you. You must also know this is a huge amount." I was surprised by the amount she asked. What she asked wasn't much for rich cultivators but it was nothing less than a fortune for normal people.

"Sigh, it was a huge amount wasn't it. I bored you telling my story. I will try to find some ways to earn money.  It's getting late ,You should go to sleep young master." She composed herself and wiped tears, and said with a slight smile.

I was hoping she will offer her body or something like that for money, but that didn't happen. Since, I have already thought to include her daughter to include in my plan I can't let her go so easily. Even though her daughter was just a maid in Miracle merchant association, I can still make good use of her, also she might be a great beauty like her mother, heh.

"If you want then I can manage the amount for you also I will help you to free your daughter but what will I gain by doing it? Don't get me wrong but I don't have any reason to help you." I asked her with a smile.

"Huh, I can do anything young master please help me. I will repay you as soon as I can." She started pleading after she heard my words. She has just found some hope and she wasn't willing to lose it. She didn't want to lose neither her daughter nor her Inn.

"You will do anything?"

"Yes, young master anything you ask of me." 

"Well then, I won't ask much, I will need your Inn for sometime ....."

"Okay, you can use it as you wish." She replied excitedly, interrupting me but I hadn't stated my demands complete.

"Don't agree so soon Mam,haste can make waste, I also want your body to be mine." I replied while watching her alluring body with my lustful eyes, which discomforted her greatly.

The reason why I offered to help her was because I needed a base to operate and her inn was perfect for it. Also I need to complete system's mission as soon as I can. Visiting brothel wasn't a good idea also I don't have romantic relationships with other girls too. So when I saw some hope, I just tried it. If it works it's fine or else I will find other ways. Also her daughter was a bonus, she can be my informant and I can execute lots of my plans through her, so I wasn't losing much in this deal.

"Huh." She was shell shocked  by my demand and was unable to answer anything. She wanted to reunite with her daughter and also save her Inn, but she still didn't want to betray her husband. Even though he has acted as trash in few years he was still the man whom she loved.

"I won't force you to do anything, mam. Also you know the sum you are asking for is much. Make you decision, if you agree then visit my room. If not then it will better to forget we even have this conversation." Even though she was extremely sexy and alluring, I don't want to force someone to have sex with me, at least not to those ones whom I don't have any enmity. So, I don't press her too much to make any decisions and let her decide the matter. I left the room while she was still there motionlessly, thinking about what to do.

...................................................

After giving her a chance to pay off her debt, I returned to my room. I was waiting for her arrival while lying on my bed. I was sure that she will accept my offer because she had no other options to raise money in such small time. If she wants to save her family then she needs my help.

'Knock''knock' 

I heard faint knock on the door and knew who has arrived.

[You have already learnt how to manipulate woman, huh, dummy. I like it.]

She was right as I have to try everything to increase my strength and fullfil the system's mission.

I was desperately waiting to hold her extremely beautiful body in my arms. 'I will have lots of fun tonight.' 

 

17