Baiting the fish-4
855 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ms. Yao was carefully cleaning and managing the room which was vandalized jut yesterday. As for the inn it wasn't in situation to operate so a closed sign was hanged Infront of the door.

During the day, I managed to calm my emotions, as she wasn't in best of her condition but during night I wasn't going to stop myself. 

I silently went near Ms.Yao who was still busy in her work and still hadn't realised my presence. I hugged her tightly from behind but she didn't give much reaction. She was still calm and wasn't frightened by my sudden hug.

"Aren't you worried someone else might take advantage of you?" I teased her while my hands were roaming freely around her body.

"Mhh, except you who will attack an old lady like me also the Inn is closed so no outsider will come." She replied while softly moaning. Her hair was extremely fragnant today, she might have taken a bath.

"Let's go to room first,.... mhh." She again spoke softly while my hands were now exploring her sacred from outside her dress.

"Didn't you say no-one will come here so let's stay here." I ignored her words and keep on playing with her body.

She tried escaping from my grasp and move toward room but how could she escape from me with her pitiful strength. 

 So, she was again in my grasp and I forcefully kissed her."Mm .. mm, young master wait." While she was pleading me to stop it fell into deaf's ear. I keep on kissing her and after sometime her fragnant tongue also starred cooperating. She was more experienced than me so she guides me and I imitated her. As if she was slowly losing her mind in pleasure her rejection also keep on lessening.

While kissing, I softly caressed her two circular, flexible soft meat bus while were larger for me to even hold. Due to my constant caressing she also softly started moaning. As I wasn't satisfied with just touching from outside the clothes I untied her clothes and let her dress fall to the ground. 

This time she also took the advance to undress me. I don't know this happened because of she has resigned to fate or because of lust but I don't care too much.

Both of ours breathing was heavy and ragged. Her huge breasts which were heaving up and down was extremely attractive at the moment and my eyes were completely focused on it. After sensing my lustful gaze, Ms Yao used her hand to cover them but I forcefully groped her breasts.

"Y-Young master... mm.. be gentle." 

"You don't like it huh?" I was taking it slow because we had h whole night, so I teased her.

"N-no.. mm." She was slowly losing her rationality and now only pleasure was in her mind. 

"Then are you not feeling heat or what, Ms.Yao." I playfully teased her while now my hands were exploring her sacred cave which were already wet due to love juices.

"You sure is a lust filled woman, aren't you Ms. Yao?"

"No.." 

"Huh, lying with your master while in such state. I shall punish you till you become more honest." I forcefully made her turn so that her back faced me.

"Pah" "pah" I slapped her ass and it really felt great smacking her bouncy ass. During this time Ms. Yao was still moaning, her mind was completely clouded with lust and she let me do anything I want to do.

"Huh, you seem to enjoying this. Now then how shall I punish you,.. have you tried anal Ms.Yao" While smacking her ass an unusual fantasy arose in my heart. I wanted to own her butthole.

" Huh, No... D-don't tell me you want to try it. I-i can do anything but not this please.mm." Ms.Yao who was lost in lust was brought back to reality but I didn't let her complete her sentence as I pierced her pussy violently with my fingers.

"I am the one to make decisions mam. Seems like I should really punish you." While speaking I held her waist tightly and placed my dick right in front of her buttholes entrance.

My desire to try anal rose after seeing her alluring and tempting ass. It was so tempting that I gave in to my desire without caring about Ms. Yao's pleas.

I forcefully slammed my cock but only it's tip was able to enter through her really tight butt. But it was more than enough for Ms Yao as she screamed in loud voice, showing she was in great pain.

At the same time another scream too rang but it wasn't of pain but of shock and astonishment. Following the origin of sound, A young lady, few years older than me, came to my sight. She was wearing a maid's uniform. Her body shape and size was of highest quality, with her breasts and ass amply developed. Her straight hairs which were up to her waist were alluring and just seeing her body was enough to arise carnal desire in any man's mind. 

But her face was a big turn off, it was filled with strange marks and pimples, degrading her beauty. If not for her face she would be nation destroying beauty. One thing which was bogging my mind was her body structure and her hair reminds me of someone.

'Wait a minute, she is in maids uniform and she is inside the inn with closed sign hanged outside. For fucks sake don't tell me.' I was cursing inside my mind.

Inorder to verify my suspicion I looked toward Ma. Yao who was shocked with her mouth open fully and she covered her face which was full of guilt and shame. Her mind which was filled with lust, pleasure was now completely sober.

'Fuck, she really is Ms.Yao's daughter. Fuck am I really getting cockblocked in some epic way." 

While I was lost in my thoughts ma. Yao hurriedly escaped from my grasp and put on her dress while her daughter had mixed expression of anger and shock. Especially while looking towards me her eyes were filled with rage. If she was stronger than me then she would certainly take my life.

I was still naked with my erect dick standing proudly Infront of mother daughter pair.

14