The Birth of an Interdimensional Traveler
761 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Host has met the conditions for an evolution!]

[Host can now evolve into a Primordial!]

[Primordials are one step above a true god. They govern the laws of the world itself and are considered to be the most powerful beings in their dimensions. Though the Host will be a new Primordial, your strength will easily surpass all other gods. Does Host accept the evolution?]

I accept.

[Initiating evolution: 0%]

...

[2%]

...

[13%]

...

[38%]

...

[72%]

...

[95%]

...

As I wait for the evolution to finish, I seclude myself back in the Labyrinth. With Triton dead, the other mermen fled or were killed. The monstrous sea creature was slain by Kampe in a one-sided fight and the island was beginning the process of rebuilding. Informing the girls about my planned absence, I sat down in a corridor without worrying about my safety. Enough divinity was oozing out of me to scare even the strongest of monsters!

Sitting in a cross-legged position and blocking out the smell of death, I prepare myself for the inevitable pain of evolving my race yet again. However, the pain doesn't come. I'm a little surprised and begin to wonder if anything changed, but searing pain courses through my head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK"

I scream as loud as I can as I feel like my head is splitting apart. As I try to bear the pain, I start feeling myself in everything around me. It's like I'm everywhere but also nowhere at the same time. I can sense myself all over the world and the worst part is that I start sharing the senses of literally every being, monster or man! Countless emotions and voices scream in my head in the bloody orchestra of the world. Is this omniscience? IT'S. TOO. MUCH. Gritting my teeth, I attempt to force and bend this power to my will. I can't fucking take all this noise! Feeling so many complex emotions I never thought I could feel, living the lives of the billions of organisms in this planet! I yell out and try to suppress my consciousness! It resists! Horrified, I see the terrible mistake I made. This isn't something I can force!

As if it has a mind of its own, the universe begins to tear away at my very soul. Taking advantage of my weakness, it breaks apart my mind and my sense of self crumbles. It tries to feed itself on my existence and I begin questioning myself. Who am I? What am I?

The shreds of my consciousness begin to slip away as my omniscience spreads too far and overwhelms me. Having used all my power to try and control it, the only thing I get in return is a loss of purpose and identity. To put it frankly, my mind is quite literally fried. Even a god can't handle this! With what's left of my mind, I can sense my existence flickering in and out like a candle near death. I hardly pay attention to my dilemma as I sit as if I'm braindead.

I'm about to be consumed by the universe itself when I hear a loud, gruff voice call out in my head.

"You useless bum! How dare you shit on my name like this! A disciple of mine folding to mere omniscience? Fuck you! And you call yourself a god! Pathetic! I spit on worthless fools like yourself!"

Who is this? I frown as I try to remember. No, my memories are empty. Doing so would be pointless. Just who is this? I feel mild annoyance but nothing more. I'm just a lowly presence in this vast and empty universe. Nothing special! But I can't help but ponder his words. He described me...as a god?

Who am I? That's right! I feel rejuvenated. Gods. Gods. Gods are all-powerful, all-present right? If I'm a god, then why am I reduced to such a state? Shouldn't this be standard?

I keep asking myself questions and it seems to bring back my sense of self. Yes! I'm a god! I slaughtered Hades! I conquered Hell itself! My teacher is the Primordial of Darkness and the Great Sage Under the Heavens! How could I nearly enter oblivion simply because of a concept?

I feel my presence strengthening as I call back all the pieces that were lost in the void of the multiverse. My consciousness condenses into one again and I face the plight of omniscience once more. Again, the cacophony of voices and feelings swarms me. Again, the universe tries to pull apart and spread my awareness. However, this time I don't fight back or try to tame it. Instead of getting swept away in the flood, I feel myself collecting back into one without any hitch. Was this really the secret to omniscience? The secret to quieting the "noise" and pulls of the world? All I had to do was accept this all-present feeling and it was already mastered!

Feeling better, I begin to harness the explosion of information that had entered me upon evolution. As I do so, I look at my system's notifications.

[Host has successfully evolved into a Primordial!]

[Choosing a Law amongst the Divinities of the Host to rule over!]

[...Congratulations Host! You are now a Primordial of Death!]

[Host has one new message available! Proceed?]

This is more or less what I expected from the evolution. Good, now proceed.

[...Yo! It's me again! By now you've become a true god or a primordial like they say in your world! Now you probably got a lot of information or heck maybe you even got so overwhelmed that you imploded! Tehe. Anywho! Now you can do things like control the Laws of the World and most importantly learn dimensional magic! Shouldn't you be on your knees in gratitude? Since this kind and beautiful totally awesome goddess gave you the opportunity to be a god the least you can do is listen to a little favor of mine...But don't worry! We'll get to that when you leave this dimension! p.s. keep me waiting longer I dare you! also don't forget you're my favorite 'tv show'! make me bored and you'll regret it!]

I feel...empty. It's not every day you discover your existence is only to serve as entertainment. Haaaah. It can't be helped. Though I'm pissed at being a 'pawn,' it's not like I can't say I'm not having a fun time. Anyways, I begin to meditate and continue processing the information I had so generously received.

As expected, it's quite a bit. First, I know that there are tiers of gods even higher than primordials. I know this because my status still has a level meter on it. Second, the Laws of the World are the laws governing the existence of the world itself. Should any of them disappear or be destroyed, the world itself would fall apart. To counter this, the world grants some divinities to "master" these laws and govern them...free of pay...no breaks...forever! What a shitty company this is! Ahem.

With the evolution came innate knowledge of things like Omniscience and dimensional magic. Dimensional magic is basically a branch of spatial magic. Similar to how Hades could use a dimension to trap people, I can use this concept to travel between dimensions it seems. All I really have to do is apply spatial magic to myself and create wormholes to act as paths between dimensions.

To test this out, I travel into the dimension I had stolen from Hades. As I expected, I can now travel in and out of it freely. Going on a little exploration, I try to find the size of the dimension and discover it isn't infinite. However, it's still plenty big and useful enough to keep acting as my storage. With that, I can now travel to an alternate dimension!

However, I still had some leftovers to deal with in this world...

As a Primordial, I know my existence is on par with beings like Gaea and Nyx. Nyx... I feel a little emotional knowing that my conquest for power isn't in vain. Soon we will meet again... But before that, I have to deal with some troublesome existences currently conspiring against me.

I leave the labyrinth once more and return to the girls. It seems no time has passed as they comment on how quickly I evolved.

"Oh?"

Circe raises an eyebrow and begins to sniff me!

This shameless woman! I push her off and cross my arms. "Time and place woman!"

She snickers. "Don't worry about it! I was just curious about the divinity you had. Before, you smelled like an Olympian. Now you seem to have gotten even stronger!"

Kampe also giggles. "She's right Reiko. You smell like Mother bwahahaha!"

This woman...

Satan and Asmodeus also flash me smiles, happy with my progress. Which reminds me...

'Hurry system, since I'm a primordial can I affect the powers of my subordinates?'

'Yes, host. By exchanging bodily fluids you can directly grant your subordinates divinities.'

'Bodily fluids?'

'Yes, host.'

Oh dear.

"Satan. Asmodeus."

They turn to me confused.

"Can you call the rest of your sisters here for me?"

They don't bother asking why and begin to communicate my orders with the rest of the demon lords. Though they surely have their own tasks to be doing, I decide that increasing their strength is more important.

Before long, they're all assembled. They look rather confused at the sudden summoning, but I'm nodding in approval to see they all complied. Most notable among them is Beelzebub who wears her full battle armor with her blue katana out. "Master I was just preparing my unit to assist you! Oh? It looks like the battle's already over... Tch. And here I thought I would get a chance to kill a few surface monsters..."

Ignoring the battle maniac, I turn to them. "What would you say if I could make you all stronger and give you your own divinities?"

As expected, their curious gazes turn to ones of astonishment. Granting divinities? Simply unheard of! "Uh. The thing is..." and I explain to them about what exactly is required.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Satan and Asmodeus have lust-filled eyes. They don't even say anything and just start panting on the spot. I can even catch the scent of a sweet smell coming from her legs...

Beelzebub stares at me like I'm the most delicious monster she could ever come across. An evil grin stretches her face. "Kukuku."

Leviathan almost passes out after blushing so red she looks like a tomato. "B-b-b-bodily fluids?!?!?! With master!"

Belphegor's sleepy eyes open wide, and she looks at me with a surprisingly gentle face that seems rather uncharacteristic for her. Frowning, she tilts her head at me, "Hmm? Did you just insult me?"

Lucifer and Mammon have a slight blush, but also determination on their faces. "I can handle it master! Just please be gentle with me..."

I raise my hands. "No, no, no. I'm pretty sure blood works fine!"

Satan glares at me and instantly shuts it down. "Rejected! Blood grosses me out, but I wouldn't mind master's other bodily fluids eheheh.."

Really? Blood grosses you out huh...The others nod earnestly around her. I can't help but sigh. It seems like I will have a long night ahead of me. I really do spoil them too much...

––––––––––––––––––––slight R-18 –––––––––––––––––––––

I wake up in the same bed I used with Circe. Except instead of bedding the tanned beauty, this time, I'm surrounded by seven naked women all clinging onto a piece of me.

It's funny. I'm now a Primordial god with supposedly infinite stamina yet I still felt exhausted enough to fall asleep. How does that work? Though my regeneration also helped with my 'secretions,' having to please seven demonesses in one night nearly crippled it! If I hadn't witnessed their births myself, I could've sworn they were all a group of horny succubi!

The stench of sex is heavy in the air and I groggily lift the covers trying to get used to this unfamiliar sleepiness. As I try and stretch out, I hear a muffled grunt somewhere in the covers. Peeking in, I see a silver-haired woman happily sucking on my meat. As she bobs her head up and down, she looks up and meets my gaze. Pausing her movements, she pops my cock out of her mouth with a gasp as she takes in a deep breath.

Belphegor smiles at me, "Good morning master!" and proceeds to continue with her blowjob. Seeing her so nonchalantly take my dick in her mouth causes me to raise an eyebrow. Putting that aside, I begin to fully enjoy the sensation of the beautiful demon trying so enthusiastically to bring me pleasure. Her long tongue licks the tip of the head and my shaft is thoroughly lubricated with her saliva. Despite having been so brutally used the other night, it still stands tall and firm as she takes in the entire length in her mouth. Slightly choking, she begins to play with my balls.

I reach down and begin stroking her head. Oh dear. Has she always looked this cute? Chuckling, I continue touching her silky hair until I sense movement by my side. A blonde-haired demon, also nude, turns over in the bed, pressing closer to me. My beloved general Lucifer! Her ample breasts brush against me and I can feel her hardened nipples poking into my arm. Her erratic breathing easily gives away the fact that she's faking her slumber. As she slightly squirms, she finally opens her eyes in shock when she feels my lips brushing against hers.

Taking advantage, she immediately begins to return the kiss and begins to greedily stick out her tongue and intertwine it with my own. Her eyes look at me with lust before she glances down at Belphegor who continues with my member still deep in her mouth. She kisses me even harder, letting out a general vibe of extreme jealousy. Looks like she's cursing the fact she got beaten to the punch by Belphegor...To calm her down, I hold the back of her head with one hand and bring down my other hand towards her lower lips. As I begin rubbing her clit, she shudders a bit and breaks the kiss to moan slightly. Though I'm slightly tempted, I don't stick it inside yet...I can feel how puffy it is and I can hear her moans are slightly mixed with pain. She must still be sore from last night...

I sense her getting frustrated and I kiss her one last time before pulling away. She pants. "Why master! Do more please!"

"We have plenty of time Lucifer. You don't need to force yourself."

She growls with dissatisfaction and lies back in the bed. I also take my dick out of Belphegor's mouth and opt to cuddle with her instead. There are a lot of disgruntled groans from the others as I shift in the bed but Belphegor happily wraps her long, slender arms around me. Her naked body presses against me and she holds me tightly much to Lucifer's chagrin. Belphegor tries to go in for a kiss, only to be blocked by the blonde general's elbow. Not wanting to be left out, Lucifer clings to my back and smiles triumphantly at Belphegor. I shake my head and think back to last night.

I spent quite a bit of time ensuring each of my demon lords received a divinity of their own. This led to an unhealthy amount of orgasms with the end result of all of us passing out from the sheer intensity of the ordeal... Not even Asmodeus, the supposed succubus, could last the entire night. In fact, she had been one of the first to succumb to exhaustion! The lust demon was unexpectedly pure and inexperienced. Reduced to tears from how badly she tried to initiate our lovemaking, I had to pamper her for a full half-hour...

After making love to each of them, the theory that my semen carried divinity was confirmed. The effects were basically instantaneous with the divinity flowing and fusing itself with their respective demonesses. Being at the brink of godhood already, their evolutions were rather fast and painless. I could only fall to my knees at how quickly they evolved. Was my suffering just a joke? Not too surprisingly, they became goddesses of their respective "sins." Though their power still dwarfed primordial's, I could tell they were each as strong as one of the Big Three Olympians.

After a couple hours of cuddling, I roused them all from the bed to give their next tasks. Though they were my beloved servants, they still had jobs to do - jobs that I had pulled them from for their evolutions. Creating a portal using my spatial magic, I sent them all back to the Underworld, including Satan and Asmodeus. Though they complained slightly, they still left without too much of a fuss. I also asked Kampe to return into Tartarus, which she readily agreed to. Though I could tell she didn't want to, she gave in when I told her she could just send me a mental message if she wanted to leave. While there, I wanted her to get into contact with Nyx and either stay with her until my arrival or bring her up into the Underworld.

As for Circe...For now, I would send her and her attendants to Elysium. Though I wasn't too sure whether I was considering a relationship with her, I knew that I wouldn't be able to protect them and the island should Poseidon or the other Olympians attack them in my absence. The safest place for her would be in the Underworld. After some convincing, she agreed to leave and I was soon left alone on the island that once held a resort.

Turning to the vast horizons, my gaze swept across the seas and made its way to a certain building in a certain city. With omniscience, locating the mortal entrance to Olympus was rather easy...Even now I could sense the various Olympians spread across the land. However, my target was right where I wanted...

Somewhere, a gray-haired old man wearing a white robe sneezed. 

–––––––––––––––––

A.N. next chapter will be kind of rushed? basically a speedrun of mc effortlessly crushing the olympians. originally was planning on arcs where goddesses like athena fall in love, but i'd rather not, especially with some of the other worlds i have in mind. would be kinda awkward to find your counterpart in another world (hint hint danmachi...) also i like the theme of "villains" so after deliberation i decided the first world will be overlord. focus on mc training magic with the help of.....nazarick! time will be shortly after the formation of the Darkness adventurer group (ainz and nabe). it'll be au cuz i'll be changing some minor shit

anyways thanks for reading.

discord.gg/RtAD4QsQmR

18