Disciplining the Lolita
641 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A swirling orb of blood appears in the air and begins trying to suck the ichor out of my body.

Naturally, I resist it.

Shalltear frowns at the lack of effect and I grin. Standing up from the floor, I stretch out my arms and speak.

"Yeaaaaah, you were probably thinking something on the lines of 'What kind of a human can resist my blood sucking' right?"

I get my confirmation seeing she only snarls in response.

As my grin widens, I release my concealment magic. My ears sharpen and my devilish wings drape behind me with a woosh. At the same time my aura explodes in pressure and my killing intent sweeps across the room.

After seeing her attempts to suck my blood, I've deduced that this girl and her companions are vampires. My killing intent freezes them and the five vampires around Shalltear pass out, unable to withstand it.

Though they were certainly stronger than those humans, they still can't handle the killing intent of a being who slaughtered gods.

With her companions out of commission, Shalltear lets loose. Seeing that her blood-sucking ability isn't working, she begins to transform. 

Her previous attire has completely disappeared and instead she's dressed in a suit of red-colored armor. Every centimeter of her skin has been covered, leaving only hear pale face exposed.

She adorns a swan-shaped helmet and a giant, strange-shaped lance materializes in her hands. Two white, feathered wings burst from her back. She flutters them and starts grinning.

The power radiating from her equipment is inexplicable. It's clearly divinity I'm sensing and I shiver in anticipation. Still smiling she makes the first move, rushing towards me at blinding speeds. Her lance moves towards my head, clearly aiming to crush it a single blow. 

She's fast.

I move my head out of the lance's trajectory barely in time and instead let it hit my chest. 

Sure enough, it's painful. Weapons strong enough to harm gods! What kind of crazy world did I enter?

I ruminate about the possibility of bruising and decide I'd rather not blemish my perfect skin.

I turn my head to the voice shaking in excitement.

"Impossible! Surviving a hit from my Spuit Lance? You're making my skin all tingly and it's nauseating! The only man in my life should be Momonga-sama!"

Once again she gets into a charging stance and rushes. This time, I stop the lance before it hits me with a quick mana barrier. It crashes against the invisible wall and bewilders her. 

Before she can react, I pick her up with one hand and slam her to the ground. 

* BOOM *

A small crater forms on the floor and the force of the impact sends her sliding into a wall with a loud explosion.

Coughing up blood, she spits and gets to her feet.

"EYAAAA that hurt! Wonderful! It's such a shame that I have to kill such a powerful being! Looks like I'll be taking things a little bit more seriously now!"

A green glow covers her and she chants a magic spell. 

"EINHERJAR."

A bleached-white replica of Shalltear appears out of thin air, lance and armor included.

Both Shalltears begin advancing on me and I form my barrier once more after another attack.

The ground beneath us shakes at the sheer intensity of power being emitted.

"JUST DIEEEEEE."

This is rather troublesome. I wasn't expecting to be assaulted by two divine weapons at the same time.

I guess I might as well cheat my way out of this fight.

As the two Shalltears prepare for a third strike, I take the time and slice my palm open with an extended claw. 

My golden blood drips out and this puts Shalltear in a daze.

Back in my world, the first thing I learned when I reached godhood, was the knowledge of ichor. 

Ichor kills mortals, cripples demigods, and acts as candy for strong monsters.

Clearly, Shalltear's heavily enticed at the prospect of drinking my blood.

Almost in a trance, she stumbles towards me. Her armor and weapon disappear as does her second copy. She falls to her knees before me and begins lapping up the blood that's already dripped out. I lift her groveling head and place my palm directly in front of her face. 

Her long tongue begins licking it and she widens her eyes. A small moan comes out and she puts my entire hand in her mouth. She licks and laps at the ichor until she collapses to the ground. She turns back her head and I see a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

For a monster like her, my ichor will basically be the strongest type of alcohol you could imagine. Already, her consciousness seems to be fading. I hold her as she begins to sway. 

Now effectively drunk, she begins slurring in a low voice. "Why? Why is your blood so tasty? Ungggh. I failed...Please forgive me, Momonga-sama."

She slumps on the floor and a tunnel reveals itself in the stone wall. I consider killing her, but I decide against it. I'm curious about who this 'Momonga-sama' is. Shalltear was certainly impressive so her master would be even greater!

–––––––––––––––

A Japanese salary-man opens the door to his dark apartment. With a slight creak, the door opens and he pulls the string attached to a ceiling light. He rips off the air mask and lifts the goggles out of his eyes, taking a deep breath of the circulated air.

The light goes on and the man sighs at the state of his home. Though it is neat and rather organized, it's still rather bare. The wardrobe in the corner of the room only has a couple suits and pants. The only decorations appear to be pictures taken from another world, framed in white and red, along with a miniature flag above his small bed.

The apartment isn't anything special. One room and one bathroom. It's in a run-down neighborhood and he still remembers the first time he entered it. It was filthy and unpleasant, but after a year of living in it, he had tidied and renovated it to a livable condition.

He slouches over to the mini-refrigerator and takes out a small can of beer.

After washing his face and hands in the kitchen sink, he chugs the beer.

"PWAAAAAA."

Now is his favorite part of the day.

In a considerably better mood, the man walks over to a console lying on the floor. Sitting in a chair with his high-tech goggles strapped in, he powers on the console and enters another world.

The first thing he sees is an urgent message on the notification board.

*** WARNING ***

AN UNKNOWN PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE TERRITORY OF THE GUILD: AINZ OOAL GOWN

*** WARNING ***

–––––––––––––––

I'm sitting on a double bed with a pink canopy. Marveling at the condition of the room, I turn to the girl hiding under the covers of the hot pink blanket. She's pretending to sleep so I grab one of her ears and pull.

"AHHHH"

Shalltear's eyes are teary and she glares at me with hate.

After she passed out I was originally going to leave her behind but decided she'd make a good bargaining chip to meet her master.

We went through the passage, with me carrying her under my arm and the other vampires being dragged along with a mana rope. Not long after entering it, it opened up into a deep chasm with a single rickety bridge.

Here, Shalltear had woken up and began mocking me saying I'd never cross it alive. I could only stare at her with a deadpan. Did she seriously forget I have wings? I didn't respond to her provocations and instead placed her across my lap. 

She was clearly confused and then screamed in surprise when I lifted her dress. I stared at her bat-patterned panties before slightly removing those as well, now in contact with her bare bottom. I began smacking her ass saying something on the lines of 'naughty brats get punished.' Holding her red butt, she began to sniffle but I paid no attention and picked her up once more. Ignoring her outburst, I tossed her across the chasm.

She screamed while flying and landed in a heap, her bat-patterned panties displayed for all the world to see. Even across the wide chasm, I could hear her shouts and curses. What a bad-mouthed brat.

The other vampires were better-behaved so I gave them the benefit of flying them over with magic, with me following close behind.

At the other side was a cave with pink chiffon veils hanging from the ceiling. The inside of the cave seemed to be carved in the style of a home with several rooms and even baths created inside. Funny enough, there was even a room clearly dedicated for tea parties and the likes.

The thickly sweet scent of perfume and love juices permeated in the air but I ignored it like a champion.

After tying up the vampires in one room, I decided to punish the lolita. However, when I got around to her, she was faking her unconsciousness which brings us to right now.

I stretch out Shalltear's cheeks and her haughty expression has turned to one of frustration and humiliation. She makes some outraged noises and opens her eyes.

"Gimme your blood!"

I'm shocked at her shamelessness. Did spanking this brat do nothing? "Hell no!"

She mutters angrily.

"Just you wait! I'll suck every last bit out of you sooner or later!"

Her clothing has gotten rather dangerous, and I can see the outline of a small-sized bra. I stare at it then sigh. What, did you think I'd get a nosebleed? Though she's cute, thankfully I don't feel any lust or attraction towards her. I release her cheeks and turn over in the bed.

As Shalltear groans and tries to run, a gray, distorted portal appears in the room. Out of it, a maid with glasses and dark-hair in a bun, steps out of it.

"Shalltear. Momonga-sama is about to arrive in the main throne room, the other floor guardians are awaiting your presence."

She's lowered her head respectfully so she doesn't seem to be aware of my presence.

Shalltear squeaks under the covers, stirring a response from the maid.

Still expressionless, she slowly raises her head and widens her eyes in surprise at the sight before her. 

In a flash, a pair of spiked gauntlets appear over her fists and she gets into a fighting stance.  "There's an intruder in Nazarick and you're out here playing with your toy? The Supreme Beings will not take kindly to this."

"Hey." I raise my hand in greeting.

The maid ignores me and coldly stares at the meek girl in the covers. "Either you dispose of him or I will."

I don't take it to heart and instead poke Shalltear. "This Momonga is your master right? Take me to him. Or do I have to beat you too to gain an audience?"

It seems to finally dawn on the maid that I'm not one of Shalltear's objects. 

I swiftly leap off the bed and reach for her face. Since I'm not really trying to, she evades and retreats slightly. Seems she's aware of the difference in our strengths. 

Standing out of reach, the maid puts her hand to her head, while intensely staring at me. 

"I'll be taking my leave here as I am not your opponent. Soon, Momonga-sama will be arriving and I only pity what's to fall on you. Shalltear, if you die, I'm sure Momonga-sama will revive you."

She practically races into the portal and it closes behind her. Shalltear only cries out in shock at the abandonment of her comrade.

"YURI NOOO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE WITH THIS MONSTER."

Only the echoes of her cries can be heard and there is no response. She sinks to her knees in despair while staring at my wicked face.

––––––––––––––––

The maid, known as Yuri Alpha by her close companions and masters, and 'Onee-sama' by the other residents of Nazarick, appears in a grand suite.

In the suite, awaiting her arrival, are five other women in maid outfits and an elderly man in a butler's suit. 

"Yuri-nee you're looking a little flushed. Did Shalltear sex-harass you again?" A brown-skinned woman with an athletic figure and reddish-brown hair speaks out. Her loud voice bounces off the walls, causing one of the other maids, a short girl with red-gold long hair and a eyepatch, to wince.

Yuri Alpha fixes her glasses and sighs. "No, I found the location of the intruder instead. He has already apprehended Shalltear, but for some reason has not advanced the tomb."

The other maids and the butler visibly start at her words. 

Shalltear. The strongest of the floor guardians has been apprehended? In all of Nazarick, there are few who can fight her equally, and yet just like that, she's out of commission?

It's safe to say that they are equally confused and outraged.

Though they have the professionalism to not discuss loudly amongst themselves, the few maids capable of showing facial expressions have looks of slight surprise. 

Before they can converse further, a bright flash of light appears and they all immediately drop to their knees. Even the noisy red-haired girl instantly becomes serious and joins them. 

The reason for their sudden change steps forward.

A skeleton, wearing an elaborate, black gown adorned with golden edges. The gown exposes the flawless ribcage and his skeletal arms are crossed. In his empty eye sockets is a dark-red flame burning endlessly. HIs ominous presence completely fills the room, filling the maids and the man with both admiration and dread. 

Holding their breaths, they await their orders. The skeleton looks at them and nods in approval.

"Stand."

In one fluid motion, the maids and butler rise to their feet, still bowing their heads.

The Supreme One, Momonga, has arrived.

15