2
700 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"God everything hurts! I feel so weak!" Cal exclaimed with a whine as he trudged alongside his two companions.

"Well it's your own fault for making a stupid wish." Alicia laughed as they continued up the grassy hill away from the dungeon.

"She's right Cal, you get one wish and that's what you choose?" Gabs snorted as she trotted along beside them. 

"At least I don't have a horse's ass." Cal grumbled.

"Yeah well now you look like a girl." Gabs snickered at him.

"No I don't!" Cal seethed at her.

Alicia shook her head. 

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news Cal.. But you kinda do look like a girl." Alicia stopped and spun on her heels as she examined the Elf. 

"In fact.. Every passing second you're looking more and more feminine. You're even getting shorter!" She said laughing at the elf.

Gabs turned around as well and stared at Cal.

"Oh my God, Alicia you're right! He's almost the same height I was before!" Gabs snorted and started laughing.

Cal felt his face flush bright red.

"This isn't funny!" He yelled at the two of them as his lower lip started to tremble.

"Look his eyes just turned pink!" Gabs exclaimed as she stared at Cal.

"Oh my God you're right Gabs! Only female elves have pink eyes!" Alicia burst out laughing.

Cal started to panic and he threw his pack on the ground and begin to dig through it until he produced a broken mirror shard. He took a look at his reflection briefly before dropping the small mirror piece on the ground.

"Can we stop for the night?" Cal asked as he felt a sharp pain shoot through his entire body.

Alicia saw her companion wincing in pain and she briefly looked behind her towards the dungeon in the distance. 

"Are you really in that much pain Cal?” She asked as she gently touched his shoulder.

He doubled over and hurled all over the grass in front of him.

"Sorry.." Cal said meakly as he gripped his stomach and winced more. 

Alicia put her hand on Cals forehead and looked up at Gabs.

"I think he's really sick, Gabs we should set up camp here for tonight." Alicia said as she easily scooped up Cal in her arms and carried him over to a tall tree near the side of the small dirt road they'd been traveling. 

Alicia begin to set up camp as Gabs took over caring for Cal. 

She cast healing spell after healing spell but the pain simply wouldn’t stop. Cal begin to scream as he felt bones crack and rearrange themselves. After fifteen minutes straight of Cal screaming in sheer terror and pain, Gabs finally got out a large bottle of Milk of the Poppy, she forced it down Cals throat and after several more minutes of screaming the pain eventually numbed and Cal felt himself growing drowsy. 

By the time Alicia had the tent set up and a roaring fire going Cal was slumped against the tree fast asleep. 

She took a large gulp from her flask and handed it to Gabs as the centaur awkwardly tried to lay down with her new body, after a few tries she finally managed to comfortably lay her lower half on her side and she leaned her upper body against the tree. 

“This day has been so stressful. Poor Cal is in so much pain I feel bad for making fun of him.” Gabs sighed as she took a few sips from the flask. 

Alicia nodded. 

“I feel bad too but it’s his own fault for making a stupid wish with a djinn. I mean what kind of Elf doesn’t know about djinn’s? Even as rare as they are he should have known.”

“In fairness to him, he is only a half elf and he was raised by his human mother. Even if he doesn’t look it with his fathers genetics and his potent magic he’s still more human than elf.” Gabs sighed softly as she shifted around trying to find a more comfortable position. 

“I guess that makes sense.. how come he told you that and not me?” Alicia asked, her feelings slightly hurt from being kept out of the loop. Their little group usually shared everything together. 

“He didn’t exactly tell me, he’s a bit embarrassed about it if I’m being honest. I accidentally came across his journal when we were packing up to leave that Inn a few months ago.” Gabs said as she finally found a comfortable position. She let out a sigh of satisfaction and yawned. 

“This is going to take some getting used to.. I don’t think I’m going to fit in our tent as spacious as it is.” Gabs sighed. 

Alicia nodded in agreement. 

“You’re right.. I’m sorry Gabs, I’ll get you plenty of blankets.” Alicia sighed as she stood up and walked into the tent, she came back a few moments later with several large fur blankets and tossed them over the horse girls lower half.

“That should be enough right?” She asked her companion. 

Gabs simply nodded and bunched up one of the blankets to use as a pillow. 

It was far past midnight by the time the fire finally went out and Alicia, the last of the three to be awake yawned. She stood up and scooped up Cal. In the last several hours he’d changed drastically. Alicia hated to admit it but he was gorgeous, he looked like a young, well endowed elf girl and Alicia knew when he woke he wouldn’t be happy about this in the slightest. 

She carried the sleeping elf into their tent and tucked him into a bedroll. She climbed inside her own bedroll and blew out the little oil lamp hanging inside their tent. Soon she was fast asleep like the rest of her friends. 

Alicia woke up to shrill screaming. She blinked several times and saw a young elf girl with long blonde hair. She was practically swimming in her ill fitting outfit as she frantically stared down at her now large breasts. 

“No no no no no NO!” She screamed, tears falling down her face.

“Cal..?” Alicia asked with a look of confusion on her face. He looked so different than last night, he was even more feminine now, even in his ill fitting clothes it was obvious his hips were huge and the fat on his ass and chest had ballooned up by a large amount. 

He slowly turned around, his plump, pink lips trembling as he glared at Alicia. 

“Get. Out.” He said through gritted teeth in his new melodic voice, tears still running down his cheeks.

Alicia walked up to the small elf and tried to reach out and comfort him but one fierce look from Cal sent her running out of the tent. 

Alicia started to prepare the fire outside as she and Gabs awkwardly listened to Cal wail and sob for what seemed like several hours. By the time she had a roaring fire going and a cast iron frying pan set atop the flames, Cal had finally stopped his little freak out and shyly exited the tent. He awkwardly sat down across from his friends and crossed his arms over his chest, while he stared at a seemingly important spot on the ground. 

“Do you want breakfast Cal?” Gabs awkwardly asked as she handed the elf a small wooden bowl full of green salad, knowing the elf couldn’t eat anything but fruits and vegetables. 

Cal silently took the bowl from her and ate a few spinach leaves before putting the bowl down and continuing to stare at that spot on the ground.

“So?” Alicia said awkwardly as she cleared her throat. Both girls were staring at Cal.

“So what?” He said as he glared at the two of them.

“No jokes today? Why are you both so quiet?” He asked.

“Cmon Cal… look at you.. what else are we supposed to talk about?” Gabs said as she stared down at him. 

“Yeah and look at you, you’re just like an animal from the waist down!” He snapped at her as he grabbed his bowl of salad and rushed back into the tent. 

“Jesus..what the fuck is his problem?” Gabs sighed as she tried to turn around and look at her lower half unsuccessfully. 

“Just give him space Gabs he didn’t mean it.” Alicia said as she comforted her friend.

“Am I really just like an animal back there?” She asked Alicia.

Alicia stifled a laugh as she looked behind Gabs. 

“Yeah I’m afraid you are definitely not human back there.” 

Gabs made a face of disgust before trotting off towards the grassy field beside them. 

Alicia sighed, she sincerely hoped her two companions wouldn’t fight the entire journey back home but she already knew that wasn’t likely. 

23