[SS] 01 – 00’s Aftermath*
2k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Josh POV | April 1, 2017

"Hey! Watch where you're going! …Motherf*cker." Turning on the old man who suddenly bumped at Ron, I cursed him. 

'Tch, I really can't help this intuition I'm gettin.' Closing my eyes, I remember once again the past.

Everytime I feel a bad vibes, I always trust my guts about it but now that Ron is leaving, I feel like this is the last time I'm going to see him. 

'Just this once… Please, let not be this a really bad one.' Opening my eyes, I already Ron looking at me with a trickle of blood flowing down beneath his mouth. 

"!" And he fell in the broken cement with crowds screaming and panicking on every corner. 

"F*ck! Hey, you quick! Call an ambulance!" Calling towards the panicking woman, she immediately called the emergency hotline. 

'D*mn it!' Holding him in my arms, I only feel his weight increasing and him slowly limping. 

"Hurry!" As I panic and realized there's no time, I tried to carry him to the hospital while putting a cloth to his wound hoping that he won't die bleeding. 

.

.

.

As I ran all the way to the hospital, I still feel a bit of breathing coming on my friend Ron. Fortunately, the hospital seems to be near. 

Seeing me carrying Ron and in a bad state. The nurses and emergency doctor immediately grabbed a stretcher and put Ron down, and give him an emergency breather(?) while blocking his wound with a cloth that I attach to him, driving him inside of the emergency room while they told me to wait in the room.

I can only hope that the doctor be able to do their job and save my friend. 

Feeling irritated and regretful while waiting, I contact my coach and other member to let the news out. 

ーーー✝ーーー

Kris POV

"WHAT! Okay… I'll be going there!" Getting the news from Josh. I immediately end the call and other player seems to heard my shock . 

"Coach? What's the fuzz? 〈Yeah, Boss? We heard your shock from the 1st floor.〉" Raymond and Shawn, looking worried asked me. 

"It seems that Ron… got stabbed and now at the hospital."

""WHAT?!!!"" Giving them the news, all member of the club are immediately panicking and at disarray. 

'This is the worst possible case scenario that I'm hoping will never happen.' Grumbling, I immediately walked outside and go in the car. 

"We'll also come with you, Boss! 〈Yeah Coach, let us go too!〉 《Don't leave us behind!》" Hearing the shout of my players, I still have no choice, huh?

"Then… c'mon and hurry!" As I shout towards them, they all leave the building and hop immediately at the van. 

"No, you Trisha will stay here and guard the building for us." As I see my little girl sneakily enter the van. I'll immediately kick her out. 

"B-but I want to go too. I want to see Ron." Trisha tears flowing out. I can only reject it for once. 

"No's a no Trisha. We'll give you a news once after we're done." Giving a warning to her, she can only be saddened by it. 

"Don't worry, Trisha. Once we're after the news of our Ron's recovery. We'll celebrate with a bucket of fried chicken! 〈Yeah, Trisha. I'll also bring an ice cream. Isn't it your favorite?〉 《Don't forget those sweet spaghetti that I'm going to make for you.》" Raymond, Micheal, and Angelo said trying to boost the mood of Trisha. 

It seems to be a success going from her expression not depress anymore. 

"Mhm… Then. I wish you all a safe travel." Waving us a goodbye, we all ready our seat belt and immediately go to the hospital. 

ーーー❖ーーー

Josh POV

Walking back and forth while in my mind ticking like a clock, this irritation never go away.

"Josh!" Hearing a familiar voice, I turn around and see my Coach.

"Boss Kris. Everyone!" Hugging them while holding my tears out. I tell the situation before it happens. 

"So that's why your clothes are full of blood. You really carry Ron quickly toward the Hospital? You're fast as f*ck… boi." Raymond who realize the mood immediately quiet down.

Boss seems to cough. "Ehem. So… how's the situation?" 

"About that, Ron-" As I try to answer my coach question, the emergency door opened and the doctor immediately comes toward me leaving me and the others bewildered.

'Please. Please God. Let him f*cking survive.' As my skin hair feel a shiver, a thought wishing for him his survival occurs. 

"Are you the one that brought him here?" Looking at me with a questioning look, I immediately nod my head. 

".....I'm sorry but… we're unable to make him recover. His will never wavered but his internal bleeding is too much that we're unable to grab ahold of the 'line'. I'm… very sorry… for your loss." Bowing at me and apologizing, I immediately put both at my hands at him.

"D-doctor, ar-are you jo-joking? I-Its a lie… r-right? Yo-you're joking right? Hey, please Doctor..." Shaking him slowly, the players held me down while I'm in a panic. 

"Doctor, my friend survives, right? he's right there breathing, I…" As I look at him with tears slowly flowing out, the doctor only shook his head.

"I'm sorry but… we already did what we could.." Hearing these word, I fell down and tears fall.

"Ku– Hiek….Ron!!" Realizing that Ron really dies, I fell in despair. 

"Why…why is it have to be him!" Micheal, can only despair as he only sit while mourning for his friend's death

"D*mn it. D*MN 〈Raymond, hold it together!〉" Glancing at Raymond, he punch the hospital's wall and make a crack of it causing Shawn to calm him down while Angelo…

"...." He leave the hospital.

Shaking in anger, Coach immediately goes outside causing me to go after him. 

As I follow him, he dialed.a number and I disheartenedly asked.

"W-who you're calling Coach?" Looking at me with tear flowing out and regret, he softly told me.

"His parent must know about it." And it cause me intense fear. 

"But-" 

"THEY MUST KNOW, Josh! THIS IS MY RESPONSIBILITY!" Seeing Coach with anger, I flinched and I in the end can only mourn my Ron's death.

ーーー⊕ーーー

Christine [Ron's sister] POV

"NOOOO!" Seeing my brother died bleeding in a dream, It fill me up with shock and sweats as I rapidly take breath. After a while, Mother immediately came and calms me down.

"Christine! What's wrong, Christine? Your mother's here now.. Breath in, breath out." Cuddling me and calming me down, I immediately tell what my dream was. 

"Hon, this is bad!" Shouting at the backyard, my father head popped up on the window. 

"What is it?" Father with a straw hat on his head who are already on the terrace questioned.

"Christine got a nightmare and its about our son." Holding me by my mother in the room, my father quiet down but I feel like he flinched. 

"This is bad." As my father grumble, I can only wish that this nightmare never was true. 

I'll always dream but… It's a curse and a blessing where I see my beloved's death including my friend, relative, and family. It can be easily avoided as they realize I was telling the truth.

'I already warn my brother in the morning call but… I can't help but still feel this murky feeling.' Finally calmed down, I separate with my mother and go outside in the bed. 

'It's already night and Ron should be here now after 3 hours.' As I panic in my mind, I heard our telephone rings. 

Looking at the telephone, I immediately recalled the vision about my brother's death increasing my panic even further. 

'Thi-this is not good!' Seeing the dark clouds going outside of the telephone. It can only means something terrible. 

"Ma, th-the telephone's ring!" As it keeps ringing, it echoes loudly in my head causing to hold both of my hand in my ears. 

She saw me and immediately calls Father while she calms me down once again. 

'Please! Please! Not him! Anything but him.' As my mind in a turmoil. Time seems to slow down and Father is slowly picking up the phone. 

"Y-yes! Who is this?" Questioning the caller's identity, It's quiet before it answers. 

《It's me, Mr.Rosales...Kris…》 As my heart beat goes even faster, my father seems to gulp the saliva in his mouth.

"W-what about it, Kris? D-did something happened for you to call us?" Father's arm shaking asked Kris.

'Please. Do not be him. Please. Please. Please. Please. Anything.' As my mind was at its limit. The words that been said made my world shattered.

《Your son, Ron.… He's dead. Your son died.》 Hearing this word, I fainted.

Author Here, Edited the first side stories. While you all going to wait for the latest chapter. I'll be going to revise and edit all of the old chapter (including 00 and 01 again) so that it'll flow more easily in the novel that it focuses on.

I'll be putting the * symbol to notify you that the chapter in the old have been updated and edited.

Once again, SS mostly focus in the life of her sister or other things regarding the past before the birth of our MC or going to be in the future .

That's only it for today and once again have a great day.

63