Chapter 3: Claiming the Saint’s purity ◊
2.6k 22 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“—————eh?”

Maria’s eyes went wide and her face turned completely blank.

“Oh, this is already better than that slut.”

Maria’s body was in no condition to have sex, so it was all dry and sticky with her sweat, but that didn’t make the flesh inside any less good.

Now that I think about it, I’m really just going from one extreme to another, huh? My first time was with a well ‘seasoned’ slut who just wanted to get back at her boyfriend, then my second time is a 500 year virgin...

On the bright side, at least the slut actually paid me as promised.

“Wha- What...? What... did you...?”

Maria turned her head and stared at me blankly, her eyes full of disbelief.

“To describe it bluntly... I just fucked your pussy.”

I pulled back and thrust it in one more time.

The ‘pank!’ sound that her beautiful ass made when I hit it was satisfying to hear.

“No... No... NOOOOOOO!!! AHHHHH!! ARGHHHH!! AHHHH!!!!”

Once the shock was over, she finally noticed my Gungnir pushing through her flesh and knocking on her womb at the back. She began to swing her body around violently, as if going insane.

“At least keep your ass still...”

I conjured some more magic roots from the ground and pinned down her waist.

Now she could only move her upper half, which left me plenty of room to freely use her pussy without too much disturbances. 

I held her hips with both hands and thrust Gungnir back and forth, enjoying the Saint’s pussy that not even herself had touched to my heart’s content.

“I’LL KILL YOU! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU! A MILLION TIMES WON’T BE ENOUGH! YOU ACCURSED DEMON! I’M GOING TO—AHH! ARGHH!! ARGHH! AGHKK!!!”

Even though Maria was furious and continued to curse my existence, her biological functions continued to work. With a foreign object going in and out of her pussy, her body began to secrete fluid.

I noticed that it was getting more slippery and easier to move.

Taking advantage of that, I pounded Maria with even more force.

Her screams were filled with anguish, likely both physically and mentally.

“Even though you really suck at accepting a cock, your pussy is top class.”

The pain of being forced violently made her pussy clutch up. That increased the pleasure by threefold for me, but it was a double-edged sword at the same time.

It felt incredible to plow my Gungnir through such fresh and tight flesh, but it was drawing out my semen way too quickly. The numbness in my hips kept rising faster and faster, and it’s not like I could stop it with the pitiful amount of sexual experience I had...

“AHHH! IT HURTS! STOP IT! STOP!! AGHHK!! AGHHK! It huuurts... hgk... hgk...”

Maria could no longer yell.

Her screams faded into quiet cries of anguish.

The memories of her victims’ last moments are probably all flashing before her eyes right now. She may have been reduced to a pitiful female, but it’s not like that’d make me forget all the atrocities she had committed.

Therefore, I grasped her hips tightly and pounded her pussy even more.

“Aghh! Ahh! Ahhh! Arghh! Aghhhkk! Help! Someone! Please... Please...!”

“Kuh, so tight... I’m cumming... Ugk!”

“NOOO! Don’t! Please no! Please, please! I don’t want that! NOOOOO!!!”

My Gungnir plowed through Maria’s resisting flesh and hit her womb before spurting out a flood of white nectar. Once it started, it could not be stopped even by myself. Pleasure echoed throughout my body with every pulse.

I was reluctant to pull out, even though it was already starting to shrink after ejaculation.

When I finally did, the view was incredible.

The Saint who had remained a pure virgin for five centuries was bending over an altar, showing her bare ass and pussy to the sky. And from that pussy, her virgin blood, mixed with my semen, was streaming down her thigh.

"Uugh... hgk... hgk... uuuu... why... why me...?"

I released the roots, yet Maria did not move. She was as limp as a corpse. Just when her tears were drying up, she began crying even more than before.

I used [Improve Analysis Lv.9] and checked her skills.

Yep. A whole load of skills disappeared alongside [Purity of the Flesh].

Maria Rosemary was now nothing more than a village girl.

No, village girls are quite athletic thanks to the physical labor they have to do everyday. This wretch, without her myriad magic abilities, is nothing more than a luxurious sex doll; she's simply too frail to be used for anything other than sexual relief.

How should I deal with her from now on?

<An anonymous god has gifted you an item>

Eh?

This early?

Last time, it took us 8 years to receive the first gift. It went to the guy who secretly got one of the princesses pregnant. The king's reaction was so good that one of the gods who had been watching in silence had to fork over some donations.

Well, I really did destroy one of the most powerful figures in the kingdom by cumming inside her. I did it to free myself and please my Gungnir, but it must have been somewhat entertaining for that god...

What item did I get?

<Opening gift...>

[Homunculus Lv.5]
An empty vessel, created by the God of Craftsmanship using divine materials.
Possesses all Five Senses.

A life sized doll appeared on the ground before me.

It was delivered with a complex magic circle.

This is not bad at all. A Lv.5 homunculus are capable of pretty crazy things. If it’s combined with a high level astral body, it could become a Hero level entity and hold high level skills.

Hmm...

I approached Maria and turned her over.

There was no resistance.

Maria lay flatly on the altar, facing the sky with her feet on the ground and legs wide open for the world to see her creampied pussy. This posture would be atrocious for her former self, but right now, she was completely broken.

She was breathing, but her eyes looked dead.

“Even though you’re just an onahole now, maybe your public image could still be useful...”

I tapped her face with my palm, but there was no reaction, other than a weak glance.

“...what more do you want from me?”

She spoke, but her voice was weak.

“Anything you’ve still got left, obviously.”

“...”

Maria averted her eyes and stared blankly at the sky, tears running down her cheeks.

Ignoring her, I returned to making preparations for myself.

<You have unlocked [Summon Creature Lv.6]>

<You have unlocked [Increase Mana Lv.9]>

<You have unlocked [Improve Probability Lv.9]>

[Summon Creature] is a dangerous skill, especially at levels 7, 8, and 9. The things that come out of the summoning are no joke, so I decided to leave it at Lv.6, preventing any possibility of a major spirit or demon appearing.

I have enough mana with [Increase Mana Lv.9] and a decent chance to get something powerful with [Improve Probability Lv.9].

Let's do this.

"Summon creature!"

A black magic circle appeared on the ground. With [Mana Mastery Lv.9], I could vividly perceive the mana storm that was gathering at the center of the magic circle.

<You have summoned [Spirit of Light, Arakiel]>

<Arakiel has offered a 10 year covenant. Do you accept?>

No.

Light spirits align with positive energy. If I continue to do as I please, a Light spirit will break free from the pact. And, in extreme cases, they might turn around and try to purge me in the name of justice, too.

<Arakiel scoffs at you and leaves>

<[Archdemon, Thelynna] is interested. Do you wish to make a summoning offer?>

As expected of [Improve Probability Lv.9], this is a real jackpot.

Demons do not care what sort of atrocities the summoner commits, as long as they are supplied with the agreed amount of mana.

Furthermore, I know the name Thelynna.

One guy from the fuckboy group back then managed to get her. He was a garbage master and fighter, but Thelynna was an excellent demon servant.

Her criteria are a little harsh, but with the amount of skill tokens I possess, I can satisfy her conditions easily. Though, I'm unsure how much mana she's going to demand this time.

—Yes. I offer 10% upfront.

It may sound like a pitiful amount, but 10% of [Increase Mana Lv.9] is an amount that surpasses even the Rotsgan empire’s imperial sorcery warlords.

<You have summoned [Archdemon, Thelynna]>

<[Archdemon, Thelynna] offers lifelong servitude. Do you accept?>

Are you kidding me? Of course, it's a YES.

<[Archdemon, Thelynna] demands an additional 2% of your mana everyday. Do you accept?>

Easy, YES.

<[Archdemon, Thelynna] pledges to you her lifelong loyalty>

<Consume mana to form a vessel for [Archdemon, Thelynna]?>

No. Inhabit this homunculus and mimic the appearance of that wretch over there.

Ah, but turn the body back into a virgin.

<[Archdemon, Thelynna] gratefully accepts the high grade vessel you offered. Her affinity toward you has increased>

Oh, I recall overhearing that guy complain about how Thelynna really despises stingy summoners. She would dive into a blazing volcano for her master, but he must be generous enough to be worthy of that.

Mana particles began to gather around the empty homunculus on the ground.

When the aura around it reached peak luminance, the shape began to change. The homunculus was only half my height, but with Thelynna’s shapeshifting ability, it grew to Maria’s height before perfectly mimicking her appearance, down to the look in her eyes.

Before long, a naked Maria Rosemary stood before me.

“Thank you, my liege, for your generosity. I am pledged to you until death.”

She kneeled and bowed.

“Excellent. Now, Thelynna, your first mission will set us apart for many days, so I want you to right now claim a week’s worth of mana in advance.”

“Understood.”

I glanced at the unconscious priests and holy knights on the ground, grinning.

 


The Benched Kench: The archdemon name was originally Lythea, but that was a mistake I made early in the draft. Her name was changed to Thylenna.

The Benched Kench: I think I should now clarify that the protag isn't a shining example of good nature. He is a hypocrite and someone who has dumped Earth society's morals after the initial 15 years of living in the original isekai (since the current one in the storyline is a parallel copy, created specifically for his second run). I understand that his character probably won't sit well with many, but if you'll continue reading, I appreciate the time you spend for my writing.

Thank you.

37