Chapter 4: Replacing the Saint
1.7k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How would you like me to collect the mana?”

Thelynna asked, still on her knee.

I had summoned a number of demons to fight by my side before, but they were all monstrous looking or male, so I never really thought about anything weird, but my current demon servant was now a female...

Demons can collect mana by physical contact. Their physical vessel simply needs to touch the summoner’s body. It does not matter where; if they touch you, they can take your mana.

Before, I just let the demons I summoned put a hand on my shoulder.

But now, I’d be branded the biggest fool if I didn’t thoroughly enjoy Thelynna’s touch.

“Well, first, undo the shapeshift and show me your true form.”

Thelynna finally stood up.

The shapeshifting spell was nothing but a child’s play to her, so it was easily undone, as if flipping over a hand.

Thelynna’s true form was even more gorgeous.

She had pitch black, long hair and a pair of demon horns. In contrast to Maria’s fake innocent looks, Thelynna’s eyes were sharp and stern. They gave off the impression that she never lies about how she feels.

And, naturally, her body was several fold sexier than Maria’s Hiki-Neet body.

Thelynna was simply more fit and athletic than the wretch who sat in her room all day being high and mighty for 500 years. That said, Thelynna was a speed-type fighter, so she wasn’t overly bulky either.

Even though Gungnir was getting overly excited down there, having recovered from ruining the Saint’s pure pussy, I had to hold back a little longer.

Well then, let’s start with something simple to test out the waters...

“Good. I’ll let you take my mana through a lip kiss.”

“Understood.”

Thelynna took a couple steps forward and got close enough to touch my nose with hers. She was quite tall, so there was no need for her to raise her heels. She simply leaned toward me a little, and our lips touched.

Immediately, I felt the sensation of mana getting sucked out of my body.

Thelynna’s skillful way of doing it made it a rather good feeling, but the true pleasure was the feeling of kissing her lips. Taste them once, and it was impossible to stop at just two or three smacks.

I embraced Thelynna with both arms, pressing forward and getting more forceful.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she responded gently with both lips and tongue, matching up with my greedy attacks no matter how rough I got with her.

“Hng......”

Once she had taken exactly the amount needed, she wanted to report it, but couldn’t because of me. Yet, Thelynna continued to indulge me with her kisses without rushing or becoming half-assed.

I heard this from a buddy back then: he managed to summon a pretty good looking spirit that aligned with feminine traits. Their pact also worked through the mana-for-service type of deal. Being the lonely pervert he was, the guy naturally asked for blowjobs when the spirit collected his mana. He was pained to find out that spirits only felt pleasure during the mana collection. Once they’d gotten their share, they’d just do a half-assed job to get the rest over with.

Lucky for me, I managed to get Thelynna when I could afford to be generous with mana. As long as I’m willing to give her all the mana she wants without any regard to the amount, she’ll continue to be a lovely servant like this.

Once my mouth was sated, I finally let Thelynna speak.

“Thank you very much.”

I don’t know about the kiss, but Thelynna sure looked like she really enjoyed the mana. I mean, 2% of [Increase Mana Lv.9], times 9 (there are 9 days in a week for the human calendar), is a hefty amount that would’ve definitely killed several of the empire’s sorcery warlords.

It must be rare for her to find a human with so much mana.

However, I shall lay even sturdier groundwork for our relationship...

“You kiss well. You've done this a lot with previous summoners?”

“Yes.”

She answered honestly.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter. But, since I had a good time, you can take more mana; I don’t care how much.”

Our bodies were in contact everywhere—even Gungnir had slipped into the gap between her thighs and sat neatly under her soft vagina lips—so she could simply syphon the mana without having to lift a finger, yet...

“Should it be with another kiss, my liege?”

“Up to you.”

I said nonchalantly.

“Then, allow me to have your lips...mng...”

...she chose the kiss and leaned in for another intense round.

This time, she took a whopping 15% of my total mana.

I was getting nervous she would just kill me right here, but Thelynna stopped taking mana all on her own, without me warning her or having to push her away with force.

Well, I'm sure she knew that keeping me alive would be more beneficial in the long term.

As for the kiss, it was intense, yet strangely pleasant

<Thelynna's affinity toward you has increased considerably>

“Thank you for your generosity.”

Thelynna immediately went back to kneeling.

“Now, you put on the wretch’s appearance again.”

Without moving a finger, Thelynna became Maria.

That didn’t even take 2 seconds...

“Can you mimic her gown, but repair the damage as well?”

Thelynna turned around and glanced at Maria’s torn gown.

It immediately appeared on her body, brand new and undamaged.

“Good. Now, do me a favour and alter her appearance.”

“What should I make her into?”

“Make her hair and eyes black, and her body half a head shorter.”

Maria was originally a green-eyed blondie, so this should be enough.

“Understood.”

Thelynna walked over to the altar and grabbed Maria’s face.

The wretch’s reaction when she saw a mirror image of herself was quite amusing. Since Thelynna was an extremely skilled Archdemon, Maria was let off easy, not experiencing any pain while her body was altered.

“Bring her over here.”

Thelynna dragged her up from the altar by the arm.

“Stand. The master is calling you.”

As Maria continued acting like a dead fish, Thelynna got angry. The aura she let out was murderous. Though, from my point of view, the gap between Thelynna’s current appearance and her ferocity was quite entertaining.

“Ah... agh... no... please...”

A clear stream of liquid ran down Maria’s thigh. The wretch really just pissed herself being intimidated by her own appearance, doing what she had done to others this whole time.

That face of hers right now screamed, ‘Is this how those people felt when I did this to them?’

In the end, she couldn’t stand by herself.

Thelynna lifted her by the neck and brought her over.

“Ahkk... ackk... ghkk...!”

<You have unlocked [Puppeteer Lv.9]>

It’s a problem if she can’t move.

I attached invisible mana strings to Maria’s body and made her move against her will. With this, she was finally able to stand and walk.

“Thelynna, copy her memory. I want you to become this wretch for a little while.”

“Understood.”

Thelynna grabbed Maria’s face again.

But this time, she forced a violent kiss on her.

“Mghh!! Mhhg!! Mhk!!!”

Although this scene of yuri appeared exciting on the outside, Maria was not having a good moment. She looked to be in pain this time, unlike when her appearance was altered.

It makes me wonder what’s going on inside their mouths...

Considering the fact that Thylenna is an archdemon, I don’t really want to know, to be honest. Some truths are just best left unseen. Let’s go with that...

“My liege, I have obtained her memory.”

“Was it too much? The wretch has been alive for a long time, after all.”

“Not at all. She is rather young for her kind.”

“You’re right...”

I had forgotten that Maria wasn’t of the human race.

“What might you have me do as her double?”

“When the people on the ground wake up, this is the plan...”

36