Chapter 7: The nameless waitress ◊
1.5k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, since I haggled the price and even trying to cheat using skills, shall I work hard to let my female enjoy it while I enjoy myself, too? Would be such a waste otherwise; not many prostitutes are this good.

“Oh...! It got bigger~”

I felt her insides twitch in excitement.

“We’ll have a good time.”

I shifted my posture a little, pressing Gungnir tightly against her womb.

“Mhhg...♥”

I held her legs steady and thrust with more force than before.

[Sex Mastery] provided an instinctual feeling that guides my movements.

My sex experience is shallow, so it’d feel like suddenly switching to my left hand to write without the skill. Once the skill was unlocked, it provided me with the familiarity that let me move my hips skillfully. It also comes with a passive buff that helps me hold it in much longer.

“Ahn... ahhn...♥  Mhhn... mhn... mhhh...♥”

My core felt much steadier than before.

I could keep my back straight while pumping my Gungnir into her pussy.

“Yes... ohh, yes...♥  Ahhn... ahhn... ohhh...♥”

As I got used to [Sex Mastery], I became able to move better while paying less attention. That attention was now focused on enjoying the euphoric snug feeling inside her pussy.

The more she felt it, the more her body loosened up.

“Ohh... ohh...♥  Yes... so good... mhhn... mnng...♥”

Soon, the tightness became just right. It fit so well, I thought her pussy was tailor made for me. The body heat wrapping around my shaft made my hips go numb.

I could feel it coming.

“Ahh...♥  Ahh... ahnn...♥  Yes... ahhh... Yes♥  I’m gonna come♥  I’m gonna come♥!!”

The waitress clutched the bed sheet, her eyes rolling up.

I had a bit more resistance, so I kept calm and kept it coming steadily.

Since she was ready, I put in a little more force and guided her.

“Ohhh! Ohhh♥!! Hmmhh~♥!! Mmm... mhm... hng...♥”

Her legs trembled in my hands.

She bent back, clamping down tightly inside.

I could feel the spasms of her muscles going through the flesh of her pussy.

Her clit and nipples were all fully erect.

There are a variety of ways to fake having an orgasm, but none of them would ever compare to the real thing. And just by looking at the waitress’ body and watching her face, it was clear that I was seeing the real thing.

“Oh, you haven’t come yet? Fufu, I guess I helped you out with that bet earlier...”

“Yeah, true.”

I played along.

“That was good. But don’t worry, I got more in me...♥”

“That’s what I expected. Can you get on all fours?”

“Yeah.”

“A little lower.”

“Ooh, you want me to bend down?”

“Yeah.”

“Here, like this...?”

“Perfect.”

“Mhhn~~♥”

I put my hands on her beautiful ass and put it in from behind.

Her anus twitched a little as Gungnir pushed through her insides.

She definitely could’ve just skipped the shower and used a talisman, but by actually showering and drying her body, her skin could have this kind of softness and warmth that a simple spell couldn’t provide.

“Spread your knees a little more.”

She did as told and opened herself up a bit more.

“Mnng~~♥  Mhhm... ahhn...♥  Harder...♥  Yes...... mmng...♥”

Keeping her waist steady, I pounded her pussy.

The sounds of her moans and our bodies colliding echoed throughout the dim, quiet room. Thanks to [Improve Hearing Lv.9], my ears picked up feint, similar noises from our neighbors.

The establishment was starting to get filled up on both sides.

“Kuh... coming.”

I grasped her hips tightly and get one final deep stroke in.

Gungnir unleashed its pent up excitement and pumped her pussy full of cum, this load even thicker than the one earlier. The pleasure surpassed [Sex Mastery Lv.5]’s threshold and spread across my body.

“Mmh~~♥  Even more than the last one. Fufu, makes me kinda’ happy...♥”

Once I pulled out, she pushed out the come with her insides and let it drip onto the bed. And, to make it even better, she swayed her ass left and right, as if tempting me for another round.

“Ahhn~♥  You’re hard again already? Okay, one more before I go clean it out.”

She spread her pussy lips wide open with two fingers, making even more cum gush out. The hole between her two beautiful lips still looked a little stretched because of my Gungnir.

I made her bend even further down, pressing her breasts against the mattress, and gave her pussy another round while enjoying the view of her backside from above.

The night went on, as the excitement only increased

Since the waitress looked pretty hot whenever she came, I worked hard to keep enjoying such a sight. But as expected, I shouldn’t push her too far, since she’s just a human...

...I’ll settle for just five more rounds.

She can take at least that much... right?

I put the waitress through various positions, ones I’d only seen in weird porn, and yet, not a word of complaint from her. Even for the price of 26 crystals, she sure indulged me plenty.

By the end of the “dessert” course, [Improve Genitalia Lv.3] could no longer help me, and it was a good time to stop. The waitress was exhausted from all the moaning and muscle spasms, and I was satisfied, both mind and body.

Somehow, it felt like I could really take on the world right now...

I sat on the bed and gazed out the window, at the stars above.

The waitress said she would rest for a little then shower, but ended up falling soundly asleep with a thick creampie still oozing out from her swollen pussy.

31