CH. 7 – Zero Pointer
313 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have more than enough points to beat Explody. He's gonna be pissed off when he looked at the scoreboard. Wait, never mind, he's always pissed off every day. After I beat explody's score, I go around rescuing people. This way I beat explody even more. I laugh internally.

On my foot, I felt the ground tremoring. "So, Zero has arrived." My body rotated to where the tremor, debris, and dust cloud had originated. It is the one, the only, ZERO POINTER. Its track legs, humanoid build, and block-like head with eight red glowing eyes. It's taller than the building around me. "Wow, that's bigger than I expected."

"Less than two minutes left!" shout Present Mic.

Everyone was fleeing from the giant robot except me. I stand with a smile on how easy it would be to amaze the judges because I'll be the second guy who'll shut it down. I plan on how to take this gargantuan task down.

I don't use the strings on my body and arms anymore. All eighteen string slots are used up for nine two-pointer tails. Each tail used two slots for better control. One of the tails wrap around my body and lifts me. This way I can fly without using the strings on my body. The rest of the tails float around me.

I fly to the opening of the left air intake on its chest. Unlike some cars, thankfully, the intakes weren't fake. If it were fake I would go thru a harder route, tear open its chest with the eight tails.

I entered the intake with all nine of the tails and wreck havoc to its insides. As big as zero's body is, the insides are cramped. So I make it less cramped. The wires, motherboards, electronics, and motors inside the body are now broken. I could see zaps of electricity everywhere.

"One minute left!" Shout Present Mic.

I could've taken down the Zero faster than Fanboy, but hey! When am I get the time to unwind like this? If I were Giant A*s Girl or Antman it would only take a single resize… if the metal's weaker than me that is… otherwise I'll be the one who got crushed.

I'm finished wrecking the Zero's inside, flew outside by its intake, and land on the ground. I walk forward in slow motion as Zero starts to explode. I bet every one of them thinks I'm bada*s. What? How can a state-of-the-art giant robot explode? By short-circuiting its batteries of course. It so happens that I have a bunch of copper strings on my hands. I'm gonna have a new suit with better strings anyway and it's near the end of the exam. It would be cooler if I brought my shades though….

"Time's up!" Present Mic shouts for the final time in this exam, followed by sounds of sirens.

~ oOo ~

I received the letter from U.A even though I know I got accepted I still open it. Skinny Might congratulated me on the 2D hologram. He didn't get sidetracked as he did with Fanboy. 'C'mon increase my ego a bit, Skinny Might! Meh, him congratulating me on being first fine too, I guess. At least comment on the cool exit I made….'

My parents got wayyy tooo excited about me being in the first place. We go to an amusement park and my favorite steakhouse.

Mival got 83 villain points and 31 rescue points.

19