CH. 9 – My hero suit!
305 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The afternoon the next day. The class had a Hero Basic Training class. Everyone had sat on their chairs and All Might is in front of the stall door. "I am—" He slides the door and comes into the classroom. "—coming through the door like a normal person!"

I sighed at what he had said. I ignored his antics, so as not to ruin the other's amazement.

He told us that today we'll have combat training and that we'll wear our hero costumes.

~ At ground beta ~

My costume is a sleek black design with full protection of the body in mind. Shoulder and knee pads, body protection gear, headgear with advanced face shields like Kaminari's visor, and an air filtration system.

I made mine functional rather than stylistic. Construction workers wore hard hats for a reason, you know. Hero work is far more dangerous than construction. More deaths and injuries were recorded last year, according to the International Heroic Association.

I have a squarish backpack that's built into the suit. Inside it is a bunch of carbon nanotubes coil. Twenty of them to be exact. Ten of them are connected to my fingers while the other ten are connected to the ten holes around the bodysuit.

The strings for the thumb and the pinky are 0.1 CM thick, for defense, while the rest of the fingers are 0.01 CM thick. The strings are not entirely made with carbon nanotubes, as they are expensive, instead, the carbon nanotubes are inside steel strings. The strings on my costume's body are made of the same materials except they're 0.5 CM thick.

The connection between the string coils on my back and the holes in which the strings exits are red tubes. The red tubes going to my fingers are directly connected to the string coils on my back, while the red tubes going to the hole on my consume body are entwined underneath my costume body and legs for extra protection.

The costume is a one-piece costume. To wear and take off the suit, I just need to control the costume's front middle string. The front middle string along my costume's body and limbs acts as a zipper or a fastener. This way, I can wear, and take off the costume in a minute (Like the way Tony Stark's suit opened after the ship-in-half, reprimanding Peter, in Spider-man: Homecoming). If I were to have more string control slots I could do it in less time.

My belt has twenty balls of 0.5 CM steel string. I either use them for captures, defensive, offensive, or disposables. In some way, these are my hand grenades, but much, MUCH better than hand grenades.

"Weaver-san? Weaver-san?" said All Might waving his hand in front of my face.

"Hm? What? Oh. The lots and teams. Right." I got too engrossed in my new costume that I didn't pay All Might any attention. I got a bit embarrassed and just straight up take a random lot from the lots box held by All Might.

"Team C. You're with Yaoyorozu-san."

I suppose I am purple ball's replacement…. That means I'll be against Electro and Earphone. Won't… be… a… problem…. Uhh. They made my costume with an insulator material, right? Right…? If it isn't, then I'll go and complain to the costume creator to get it fixed!

Then we go to the monitor room, leaving Team A and Team D. On the way to the monitor room, I chatted with Momo, to know each other better.

A/N:
Poor Mineta… always got replaced in fanfics… nobody's gonna miss him. :v

I am now on Patreon! patreon.com/revonzev

Read up to ten chapters ahead, vote for the world or skills he got or etc, Q&As, and even request art from my chapter's scenes!

14