CH. 11 – Dislocation
237 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up hanging upside down from the strings attached to my body that was connected to the window's frame. I'm outside between the second and third floors. The wall is touching my back.

I manipulate the strings connected to the window's frame to rise me back up to the fourth floor. It was slow. I'm still getting back to my senses. My right arm supported my head because of a headache.

My feet land on the fourth floor. I saw Earphones on the ground untied at the corner. She's not there before. Did electro move her there? No, Where's Electro!? I come back to my senses.

I touched the communication device on my right ear with my right hand. "What happened!?" I asked Momo. I need to know what happened when I faint before I act.

"Weaver-san! He's on the roo—" I cutter what she was about to say. Arghh! I winched as I felt pain in my left arm. I noticed now that my left arm had dislocated. I hold my left dislocated arm with my right.

I throw a steel wire ball from my belt and wrap Earphone with it again. After she's tied, I fly to the roof to only see Momo there. "Where is he!?" I shouted to her. Momo pointed at the door entrance to the roof that's blocked and made loud banging noises.

I fly to the fifth floor and break it's the window so I could enter the floor. I entered from the window closest to the stairs that lead to the roof.

After landing on the floor, I hide on the corner of the door to the stairs. I can see Electro's head poking up and down, covered by the stairs, as he kicks the door.

I entered the staircase and throw a steel ball at him. Before the steel wire ball hit him, I manipulate it to wrap around Electro. Electro's guard was down when the steel strings were about to wrap around him, this made his capture faster. Out of spite, I tied Electro to the point of him groaning in pain.

10 minutes. It takes 10 minutes before Skinny Might called out the winner. "Tim C won!" He shouted. I heard him thru the speaker in my helmet that's connected to the signal at the monitor room is.

I unfurl the strings wrapped around both Electro and Earphones as I go down to the exit of the building. What I met outside was two robots holding a… portable bed for the injured? I don't know what it's called… last time I'm in a boy scout was… never. My past half-nephew, on the other hand, got into a boy scout last time I checked.

I lay down on the portable bed and the robots start to move to the infirmary. I could've walked there, but hey! Free transport. On the way, I heard chatter and complaints from the two robots about their machine supremacy and how flesh was inferior to their metal body. I de-vibrate their speaker by saying, "SHUT UP! Or I'll rewire you both!" They shut up for the rest of the way until they dropped me into the medical bed in the infirmary whereafter they began to chat again. Four stars for the ride; uncomfortable portable bed and all the chatter took one star away.

"What got you here, boya?"

There she is, Healer Lady You ain't kissing me this time. "Dislocation, left arm," I said.

"So, so," Her lips started to repeatedly squish. Her lips extend to my left arm. After some kissing noises, her lips retracted back to their original place. I felt tired all of a sudden. Healer Lady twisted her chair to get a chocolate bar to give to me.

Before she reached the chocolate bar, I said to her, "Want some?" I offered her a packet of EM&EMs. She turned back and have a baffled look on her face. Well, it's usually the other way around…. She's probably thinking about where I store the snack.

"No, boya, you can keep them."

"Your loss. I got thousands of these." I opened the EM&EMs and ate them one by one. I looked to the side where Green Fanboy is sleeping. If he had woken up, I'd flick one of the EM&EMs to him. Oh well, more for me.

After I ate my EM&EMs, she told me I could leave and go back to class. I responded to her with a low groan. It's boring here anyway, there's only K.O.-ed Fanboy and Grancovery; unsure which is more boring. I put my feet on the floor and walk out, I ask her, "Can I use the robo-transport to go there?"

In a flat tone, she said, "No."

I am on Patreon! patreon.com/revonzev

Read up to ten chapters ahead, vote for the world or skills he got or etc, Q&As, read deleted chapters, and even request art from my chapters' scenes!

10