CH. 12 – Evaluation
221 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I left the infirmary and took a stroll to ground beta. No need to hurry. It would be better if the combat training is over and they were already at the class, but I've checked the class and it's empty.

I'm on a team with Momo, her reasoning skill is far higher than Skinny Might. I'm gonna ask her for the evaluation. She did probably tell Skinny Might about it and if Skinny Might met me while running to Green Fanboy, his answer would be the same.

I don't need Momo to tell me the evaluation, I know my faults–That's why after class I'll go to the U.A. support department… to complain–but getting it from another's perspective is always good. I need her to tell me what happened to the other fights too.

I'm still in my hero costume. As I walk, I'm playing with Thirty-six strings around me. This is the reason that I'm strolling to Ground Beta. My current string slots are twenty-eight. I can control the twenty-eight strings subconsciously, other than that, I need to focus on it. I could add four more strings, but then I could fall into the sewer again… (from not paying attention to the road).

I reached Ground Beta. I saw my classmate at the exit of Ground Beta… great… now I need to walk back again. I'll just use my quirk to fly back, it's less exhausting… physically. I'm behind my classmates, hearing Froggy say, "—nd of anticlimactic…"

Followed by All Might… T-posing? "We're free to have proper classes, as well!

"Well then, I must review the results with Midoria-shounen and Weaver-shounen." Then he runs to the light at the end of the hallway….

"Yo!" I shouted at my classmate. I'm beside Firey Cold and Six Arms. They weren't surprised…. *Tch* Should've gone beside Tapeman and Engine Legs, especially the latter. All of my classmates did rotate their heads to me, though.

"Weaver-san!" shouted the only red-haired guy. We all know who that is! Hard On! "How did you get here?"

How… did I get here? I answered his dumb question by pointing my thumb at Ground Beta's entrance over my shoulder while walking to Momo.

"Weaver-san! How's your arm?" said Momo. The rest of the class starts to walk inside the exit hallway.

"It's fine." I shrugged my left arm. "See?" I start to walk with Momo walking beside me. "Call me Mival or Al, whatever suits you."

"Then, you can call me Momo," she said.

"How's the evaluation?"

"All Might said you're the MVP. I assume that's because you captured both of the heroes on your own." Assume? Right, she wasn't in the monitoring room, she didn't get the full view of the fight. "I saw you fall the building due to Kaminari's quirk— electrification—and shouted your name to check if you were OK but you didn't respond, so I reinforced the barrier to make the heroes job harder and to buy us time so you could wake-u—"

I mumbled to Momo while looking at the Earphones and Electro duo whose talking to each other, "If Electro woke Earphones up she could destroy the concrete around the reinforced door barrier with her speaker on the legs, it's a good thing she's as shocked as I am." Thanks to my physique I woke up first and win the training.

"She could?" questioned Momo. More surprised about the former statement than my latter joke.

Oh, Earphones didn't show off her speakers before… as this is our first time wearing the costumes we designed. Momo probably thought that the earphones could only be used to hear stuff. "Earphones-san!" I shouted with my hand waving at her. Don't want Momo to get suspicious about how I know that.

Earphones glance back to me to see who shouted her quirk. She, along with Electro, slowed down their pace until they reached us.

"What's up?" said Earphones.

I said to her, "Say, can your quirk only listens to something? Or can it produce sounds?"

"These? Yeah, they can. Only heartbeats though."

"And what's your support gear?"

Jiro looked at the speakers on her legs, Momo and I looked at them too. "Speakers."

"If you use them, could they break the concrete wall?"

"Probably." Fair enough. She hadn't had a chance to plug them in before.

"Your quirk can control strings, right? How can you fly?" she asks.

"Well,—" I extend the strings on my fingers to show her how it works, "—when I control them, they float; if I control a few strings, I can lift myself."

"Cool," She said. "Yaoyorozu-san, what about yours?"

"Call me Momo, please," Momo said. "Mine's a creation quirk, it can create anything."

"Really? Can you create some i—"

Now that the girls gonna talk about each other, I'd better move myself after the two girls, where Electro is.

"Oh? Weaver-san! How's your arm? I still have red marks from those wires." Electro said.

"It's fine now, Electro-san." It wasn't painful, as I had used [Hinder Sense] skill to deactivate my sense of pain.

"Electro? Electro… that's a good hero name!"

"Please don't…." There are probably dozens of heroes by the name of Electro…. He'd be Electro824 if he did that. "Sorry about your marks…" Not really. Payback for electrocuting me you Pikachu knockoff!

"Have a lollipop." I shoved him the lollipop that come out of nowhere in my hand. Not gonna say that he'd been a good boy… I'm not some inflated huggable vinyl med bot.

Electro pops the lollipop from his mouth. "Hehe, Thanks!" Then he pops it back in.

Might as well drink an apple soda.

My weakness is writing others' perspectives… which I'm hoping to improve. This is also (most of) the reason this book updates slowed down… cuz I'm afraid it doesn't fit the characters. But then I realized I did this fic for fun.

I am on Patreon! patreon.com/revonzev

Read up to ten chapters ahead, vote for the world or skills he got or etc, Q&As, read deleted chapters, and even request art from my chapters' scenes!

10