CH. 14 – Who voted me!
192 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm in front of U.A. walking from the nearest bus station. That's when I saw a mob of reporters blocking the way into the U.A. I would give them a "scoop" if I had a shiny green ring to make a green see-thru bowl.

"So… many… people," said the person standing in front of me. It's Ochako-san.

I stand between her and U.A.'s wall and say to her, "Gravity-san."

"Uwaaa!" she jumps to the side and holds her chest. "Weaver-san! You scared me!"

"Ah, yeah. Sorry," I said without looking apologetic at all. "It's the second day and they're still here…."

Gravity-san sighed. "Yeah. It'll be hard to get thru them…."

"Welp, what can you do about it." I shrug and then I face the wall. "I on the other hand—" I use my quirk to lift myself above the wall, "—can fly." I landed inside the U.A. wall.

"We—Weaver-san!" she shouts.

"Call me Mival or Al!" I shouted back. The sound that came afterward was a crowd of people running to her. Good luck….

I got into the class and sat down in my seat. A few minutes later, Gravity-san came in. "How was it?"

"Um. I thought you'd walk in with me!" she said.

"Sorry? Here, have some snack." I throw five snacks one by one at her. A blueberry yogurt, a pack of frosted crackers, a bar of chocolate, and a box of coconut mochi. She did catch them all.

"Thank you, Mival-san." she cheered and happily sat down on her seat.

"Ehem!" A chough from behind me came to my ear.

I looked at who was seated in front of me, It was Electro. He looked at me with pleading eyes. "You want some?"

He nodded.

"That'll be 500 yen."

"Come on!" He got saddened by the price.

Well, if he wants a random snack, that's the cost; if he had a snack in mind, then I searched it in the rewards storage and look for its price on Boogle search. Unless it's for *chough* bribery *chough* not gonna give them away for free.

The class fills up and started with Sleepy entering it and saying, "Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys."

"I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams' results." Unlike in the anime, he went over what they lack. "Weaver."

I'm in my seat while my arms are on the table, holding my head. I didn't respond to him and just stare at the most beautiful wall beyond Froggy, it was either her or Tape and Fanboy, one v two, I chose the one.

"Don't celebrate early, make sure it's safe first."

I waved my other hand which was not holding my head to show that I heard him.

Sleepy continued to the next person. "Bakugo, …." And I'm off to wonderland. The next thing I heard was, "… representative."

Almost everyone stands up and selects themselves to be the rep. Noisy. [Hinder Senses: Noise]. ahhh, there we go. Much better. After the Engine somewhat quieted everyone down, I turn the skill off.

I heard Engine says, "Most people will, but that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be the most suitable person for the job. It's the best way right sir!?"

"Do what you want, just decide before my nap's over."

"Thank you for your trust!"

"I vote for Engine Legs-san," I said. Not like anything gonna change with only one vote.

Engine Legs zoomed to me and say, "Weav—"

"Al," I interjected him.

"Mival-san! Thank you for the support! But! It is improper to refer to someone without saying their name!" He said while waving his stiff hand around.

Electro turns around to face me. "Vote for me, Al!"

"Charge 2000 volts to yourself and we'll see."

"Hey!" said Electro offendedly.

Engine zooms back to the podium. Magically, a voting box appeared in his hand. "All of you will write the name that will be the class representative and put it inside this box!"

I stand up and clapped to get everyone's attention. "Everyone. Please DON'T choose me. That's all." I sat back down.

"A VERY motivating speech you got there," said Earphones with a smirk.

"Why thank you, young lady. I tried my best. Wait until you hear my speech at the Sports Festival." Our class would get targeted in no time. I didn't say the last part. Hehehe. I smirked back at her. She tsk-ed.

The voting began and ended. The results of the votes:
• Midoriya Izuku: 3
• Yaoyorozu Momo: 2
• Weaver Mival: 2
• Tenya Ida: 1
• …

"WHO VOTES FOR ME!" I shouted while standing to no one in particular. I heard two people holding their laughs. Electro by holding his stomach and Earphones by covering her mouth. I growled at them. They let go of their laughs.

After they both had finished laughing and I calmed down before I shouted, "I give my votes to Engine-san! He'll be the rep anyway later!"

"You—you can't do that!" said Earphones.

"She's right." Engine agreed with her. "As much as it pains me, those votes are fair and square. Now we have to choose from the two of you!"

"I concede!" I said, not wanting the responsibility of the whole class on me.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, the deputy is Yaoyorozu." After he said that, Turn Off goes back to his sleeping corner.

"Really? Uh, is this not a mistake?" said Fanboy.

"*huff*, how could this happen," said Momo.

I am on Patreon! patreon.com/revonzev

Read up to ten chapters ahead, vote for the world or skills he got or etc, Q&As, read deleted chapters, and even request art from my chapters' scenes!

8