007 ROYAL TREATMENT
88 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daymar’s dressing chamber was an elaborate room with carved walls on the third floor of the palace. The front-facing wall had a huge mirror that ran throughout the height of the room. On either side of the mirror were two gigantic wardrobes with thousands of clothes for all occasions that can be seen through their glass doors. To the left corner of the room was a wooden screen with three partitions held together by hinges. The partitions were folded in such a way that it made the three sides of a square. The fourth side was covered by a curtain and its interior faces were coated by silver which was polished to perfection. The region enclosed by the partition formed a dressing chamber that could easily fit a dozen or so people.

Daymar was putting on a black dress made of laces inside the dressing chamber. The neck of the dress had a V-cut through which a generous amount of cleavage could be seen. Her golden skin shone through the small openings in the laces of the tight dress. ‘The best way to seduce a man is by showing some skin.’ She thought as she pulled down the dress to take off her bra. She felt too shameful to take off her panties. Instead, she changed them to a light-colored one which easily stood out through the small gaps of her tight dress. She looked in the mirror and sighed in relief as she muttered: “It’s perfect.” Her appearance now had the power to charm men into bloody battles.


John was sitting in a big room eating apples. The big man who led him into this room had said: “make yourself at home.” There were apples on the table next to him and he had only eaten an apple after coming to this world. He generously helped himself to the apples without minding his manners, to quench is hunger. The little girl next to him had stopped crying and was now sleeping in his lap after eating some apples herself. Her name was Rita and she and her mother were kidnapped from her village like the rest of the slaves. Her father tried to resist the kidnappers but was beaten to death before her. What a poor girl, she had to witness the death of both her parents on the same day. As he was pitying the little girl who lost both her parents (poor protagonist lost an entire world in one day, maybe it’s time for some self-evaluation or self-pity) a maid entered the room. She looked at John and then at the sleeping young girl with suspicious eyes.

“My, lord, the lady asked me to fetch some new clothes for you and get you a bath before accompanying you to the dining hall.” The maid said without lifting her eyes from him.

“Okay” John got up while he slowly placed Rita’s head on the ground. “What about her?” he asked the maid while pointing at Rita.

“My lord, she would be taken care of too, only later though” the maid replied.

“Hmm, okay then” John followed the lead of the maid unhesitatingly.

Where he was taken to was a bathroom with a tub the size of a mini swimming pool. Its surface was covered by enough foam to call it a cloud bath. John was hesitant at first to this VIP treatment but his worries were soon brushed off as he entered the lukewarm water. Unknown to him, the maid had already stripped and entered the bath first.

“Ah, this is life. If only Ellie could be here?” he sighed feeling the warm water. At least he could’ve seen her in a bikini. He couldn’t help but wonder what she would look like without one. What brushed these perverted thoughts away was something soft rubbing against his back. He turned his head quickly to see the naked maid washing his back with a scrubber.

“Stop!” John yelled out in surprise on seeing the naked woman with bouncing tits making ripples in the water surface.

“Lord doesn’t like me washing his back?” the saddened maid replied with tears in her eyes.

“Tsk” John clicked his tongue. Never make a woman cry, he decided while ignoring John Cena who was yelling “Accidents can happen, anytime anywhere…” in his mind at the top of his lungs. On top of that, tits do look much softer in person than pictures. “I’m sorry, please carry on what you have been doing.” He turned back while resisting a boner.

The maid resumed her washing. After bathing was done, she led John into a dressing room and gave him some nice warm clothes. He never resisted her again after the bathroom incident when she wiped him dry or changed his clothes. Resistance only welcomed tears, on top of that, not every day you would get a big breasted woman to dress you up unless you were married to one. “Poor Ellie, she is as flat as a cutting board.” John inadvertently let out a sigh while looking at the maid’s boobs popping out of her dress.

Once dressed and comfortable, the maid led John into a corridor which ended in a large dining hall. Even before reaching there, the smell of delicious food intensely penetrated his nose. It made his mouth water and he swallowed his saliva. On entering the dining room, what got his eyes first was not the delicious food, but something else altogether. There, at the end of the long dining table, sat the most beautiful woman John had ever seen, wearing a tight black gown.

0