Fox 1 – Unapproachable
16 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wipe my tears and prepare a long distance teleportation spell.

“Do you know the coordinates?” (Kurokumo)

“First you should stop that way of thinking. It’s really... uncomfortable...” (Shanna)

“What?” (Kurokumo)

“The coordinates are *Fancy geography stuffs that I don’t even bother to write*” (Shanna)

“Uhh... Ok. Here we go-” (Kurokumo)

*Battle horn or whatever SFX*

“Well, I guess I’ll clean up here first.” (Kurokumo)

*Whoosh*

 

===Paladin Captain Afojh’s1Random keyboard smashing sound. POV===

'Ugh. We're out exterminating pests again today. Why can't they just go ahead and do it themselves?' (Afojh)

That king can totally do this by himself, he just needs to man up and...

*Board scratching noise*

Ugh, this damn Mental Spell, always causes me a migraine whenever I think bad about the King. I wish I wasn’t the one who exposed the Coup led by the former Paladin Captain to him. Thinking back, Davis was a way better leader than me, should’ve kept him around, though his ideal and mine are entirely different. I can’t understand how he could work with that Demis in the first place, they’re weaklings who can’t even wield Magic well enough. Except that girl...

*Shivers*

In the end, she still got captured, then no one heard of her anymore, end of story. I can’t revisit the memory of the fight with her without recalling the trauma she inflicted on everyone watching it.

*Low pitched mana wave sweeping through SFX*

‘Huh? This mana signature? It can’t be!’ (Afojh)

*Trauma recall*

‘No, calm down, it’s similar, but fundamentally different. Calm down Afojh, calm down.’ (Afojh)

*Whoosh*

“Found you.” (Voice)

‘Wha-’ (Afojh)

A person teleports beside me, catching me off guard. He’s a fox Demis holding a mace and wears a full body heavy armor. The most noticeable thing is that he has multiple tails. He swings his mace down at me.

*Clang*

“DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH JUST THAT?” (Afojh)

Ah sh*t, force of habit.

 

===Kurokumo’s POV===

Ah, that sounded cringe.

Wait, the way I was thinking and acting before was cringe, too.

L-Let’s forget about those, what’s important is that I went through it and left it behind, nothing to see anymore.

Anyways, the person with the most powerful mana here is him, and he’s wearing decorated armor. Definitely screaming ‘I’m the commander here!’ with full volume. Also, he parried my strike, so...

“DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME WITH JUST THAT?” (Presumed Commander)

Seriously dude? It’s too generic of a line for one of the ‘bad guys’ to say. I warp my mace with wind and swing it down again, and his sword breaks.

““...”” (Kurokumo and presumed Commander)

“Uhh... This is awkward.” (Kurokumo)

Then I blast him away with a big fireball.

Oh well, I’ll just drop a Nuclear Spell here.

“[TACTICAL NUKE], INCOMING!” (Kurokumo)

*Whoosh*

This is a great spot to look at the explosion.

“You’re done?” (Shanna)

“Yeah.” (Kurokumo)

*BOOOOOOOOM!!!*

I suddenly feel a wave of cringe spreading around my body.

'I really need to fix the way I act.' (Kurokumo)

Ah well, Spatial Magic goes whoosh whoosh...

Huh? Why can't I reach her coordinates?

 

===Shiraiwa's POV===

“You can’t hide anymore, Holey King.” (Shiraiwa)

“Kugh- You think I didn’t prepare for this scenario?” (Holy King)

“Both your physical heart and mana heart are bursted, all of the major veins in your body also suffer the same fate, and if you think I would fall for that trick twice then you deserve the title of the stupidest intelligent lifeform on this planet.” If you’re this injured, you can never survive for long.

“Hah! You’re not the only one who can use Spatial Magic by yourself! Adiosa!” It’s weird that the pronunciations of the two words are almost the same, though one is spelt as adios and the other is adox.

*Windows error sound*

“Huh?” A dumb noise comes out of his mouth.

“Void Magic. Pretty neat isn’t it? You can just delete the space surrounding this castle and no dimensional travel can be done.” At least for the 3 dimensional minded populations, that is.

“Eeek! N-No! Stop! Don’t come here!” He looks at me like I’m bullying him. Well, in fact, I am bullying him for what he did to me.

You think your action won’t have any consequences? You think you can treat people like trash and when it’s you who is being treated like that you cower away?

“What kind of monarch are you? You’re such a failure you make my son look like Elon Musk.” Oops, slip of tongue

“Who’s Elon Musk?” Of course he doesn’t understand...

“Shut up!” I say as I stab him again with the tip of my katana.

“Keugh! How can you close up the distance so fast!?” A stupid question. Ah, wait, he thinks I used Spatial Magic, well, it’s more like the Body Strengthening Spell combined with a sword movement skill. Can’t rely too much on magic after I got captured three years ago, even though at that time, they only weakened me by a tenth, the change was really noticeable. Also, some of my previous lives can use a sword, so why not learn from them?

*Stomp*

“You disgust me, King *Stomp*, pushing your problem to others *Stomp* expecting them to listen to every single thing you tell them to do, *Stomp* then just throw them away like that.” Well, he only threw me away. The others have been brainwashed beyond recognition and they have been serving this country since the summoning.

“And that dumb religion of yours *Stomp*, Geran is a normal goblin for f*ck sake *Stomp*, not that disgustingly *Stomp* good-looking *Stomp* guy *Stomp*. That means you *Stomp* planned to eradicate the race of your own god using the excuse of *Stomp* not being human. Choose a goddamn side you nitwit *Stomp*.”

Oh, did I mention that I blocked his screaming so that I won’t hear his squealing pig voice? It should sound something like

“STAP FLESHE NAWH MA FACKE!!!” (Holy King)

Disgusting.

 

===Kurokumo’s POV===

I think I felt something interfering with my connection with her. It feels like... emptiness? That’s the best word to describe it. Well, there’s still the Proud Nation Army if she wants to take her time torturing the Holey King...

 

===A Great Mage in PNA POV===

I’ve killed many, too many, in fact, that the blood of those I killed can fill a lake.

I don’t like the way the President thinks about the Demis, but most people in our country have the same idea. They require citizens to go to the battlefield, and if someone in the frontlines doesn’t kill or participate in the process of killing a Demis every week then they’ll be branded traitor. This law was unsurprisingly accepted by the majority in Nabiseti. The best way to attune to my sins is to die by the hand of a Demis. Tell me that my idea is twisted all you want, but that's what I believe in.

Ah, there’s one coming this way...

His magic is so beautiful.

No mana was wasted.

How could he remember the magic functions so accurately? I have no idea.

Well, let’s brace myself for a big bang.

“SIKE! YOU AIN’T BAD ENOUGH TO DIE!” (Demis guy)

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY? DIDN’T I COMMIT ENOUGH ATROCITIES TO DIE?”

THEN JUST FUCKING REPENT FOR YOUR MISTAKES INSTEAD OF DYING MEANINGLESSLY!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

 

===Shanna’s POV===

ಠ_ಠ

“At least turn off your fire magic before screaming at each other! You’re incinerating the scenery!”

 

===Other people on the battleground POV===

What the actual fuck is going on over there?

 

===Kurokumo’s POV===

Oops...

Uhh...

Time Magic?

There, good as new.

Nothing ever happened here, you heard nothing, you saw nothing, go back to doing your stuffs, ok?

You know you can’t reverse time to the truly higher beings right?

What? Who are you?

Jeez, you’re in a really troublesome timeline, at this time I haven’t even reached out to Shira.

I-I mean in my perspective, not yours, I’ve met her last year, in your perspective I mean. Ah shut the fuck up Accenta you’re interupting my thought lines!

Anyways, uhh, I’m the author, and you’re me.

What the fu-

Now, before you say anything else, please remember to follow the storyline. I'm breaking a lot of my plans by talking to you. Here’s the memories from before you descended to this story, now bye, I can’t stay for too long or this might not even be your chapter anymore.

Ah...

Ahhhh...

I see...

So she’s safe.

Wait, if I feel this way towards her then is it narci-

Ah, Accenta stop, you are not supposed to be appearing in this story.

Anyways, back to the situation at hand, he’s repenting so I guess he can go work somewhere suited for him, like a slaughterhouse.

Erm, I guess that wouldn’t change much but that’s just how he was created.

God damn it Not Human how the fuck did you came up with this plot?

Well, Rody should be here right about-

*SFX of ripping pape- ahem, fabric of reality*

“Heya, did I miss anything?” (Rody)

-now... Should I just turn off the connection with Not Human? I feel like I’m knowing more than I wanted to.

HEY NOT HUMAN! STOP MAKING ME ABLE TO PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Ok, thanks.

Ah, who was I talking to? My memories are messed up right now... Right! I need to reach her! She must be... Why do I have a feeling that she’s fine? She was abducted here by those stupid Humans country! I must reach her!

 

===Shanna’s POV===

Oh, so you reached out to him for a moment there

Yeah, just to implant the thoughts that Shira’s fine and his duty to not let too many different personalities come out at once.

Just admit that you found a way to patch your plan, I won’t laugh you know?.

‘Hey, uhh did I miss anything?’ (Rody)

Not really. you remember when you first broke the fifth wall, followed Not Human around and saw him dropping a nuke?

‘Ah, yeah, these time jumps are getting confusing. Welp, past me, if you need anything, just drop in some chapters with me in it ok?’ (Rody)

Oh shit we’re deviating too much from the storyline!

That’s your fault!

You’re lucky you fully integrated with your memories.

‘GUYS!’ (Rody)

 

===Kurokumo’s POV===

WHY CAN’ I REACH HER COORDINATES!?!

NO!!!

WILL I BE UNABLE TO MEET HER AGAIN EVEN AFTER COMING TO THIS WORLD?

NO!!!!!!!

“Hey, uhh, can you kill me, like, fast?” (Grand Mage)

“SHUT UP! I’M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK HERE!” (Kurokumo)

“Sorry.” (Grand Mage)

“TAKE THIS CHANCE! GET HIM!” (Soldier)

“SHUT! 🤏” (Kurokumo)

And then the evil soldiers magically disintegrated, literally.

 

===Not Human’s POV===

Yep, I made myself my own POV. Now it won’t get mixed up with others

Rody: You can do that?

Haven’t you seen your future self talk? Ask him, don’t ask me! I’m lazy- AH FUCK IT’S JUST SLOTH

Shanna: Hey Kuro, do your job properly.

Future Kurokumo: K. Sloth, you go back to where you were sleeping, and Not Human, stop writing, it’s 10:45 and you need to be up by 6:30 tomorrow.

Aww... my word count...

0