Chapter 10: Is it time?
845 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' 167 hours have passed since I had let the women go. Should I start moving now? Ah, never mind, my escorts are here.'

Magnus used his telekinesis to rotate the sofa he was sitting on to face the door behind him. Then, he moved his body for the first time in nearly seven days. Removing his hands from his lap he raised his arms as if waiting for a hug and greeted the humans at his door. Once again using telekinesis, he opened the front door.

" Welcome! Come in! come in! You are an hour, eh no, 55 minutes early. Come have a seat!"

Magnus then rotated the sofa back to its original position and materialised 2 chairs. One for each visitor. They were normal wooden chairs of course.

" So... What did the O5-council say? Wait... Introduce yourselves first."

" I am Agent Conner and this is Agent Sophia. The O5-council has approved of your appointment with SCP-343 as long as you follow certain conditions."

" Don't keep me waiting. Tell me! Tell me!"

Magnus said in a childish manner befitting of a seven-year-old. He sat forward staring directly into Agent Conner's eyes.

" First, you are only allowed to see SCP-343 at the site. Second, the "doorway" that you promised. You must tell us its and your "backyard"'s properties. Finally, you would owe us a favour."

Hearing these conditions, Magnus leaned back into the sofa and closed his eyes. 

' A favour... is not something I want to give out.'

Making his decision, Magnus opened his eyes and made his counter offer.

" I accept the first two conditions and reject the third. However, I am willing to leave this particular dimension that this particular Earth resides in immediately after I see SCP-343. In addition, I promise not to destroy this particular dimension, again that this particular Earth resides in, for as long as this particular Earth exists and if I am not attacked directly first."

Magnus stared into Agent Sophia's eyes as he stated his counter offer.

' In my past life, I had a brief interest in The SCP foundation before I started my studies. Sophia Light is possibly an O5-council member, one who has had many iterations. I wonder which iteration O5-2 is on.'

Agent Sophia seemed to understand his staring and spoke.

" That is acceptable. But how will we trust you?"

Magnus felt relieved. It was not as if he was bound to this dimension or anything. He simply wanted advice from " God" as soon as possible. 

" I swear upon my soul that I will ......"

Having sworn to keep his promises, Magnus sighed.

" You know... Sophia Light... Your glowing eyes are making me uncomfortable please turn them off. Also, Agent Conner. Why are you wearing sunglasses in a building? Actually, why are you wearing sunglasses in the first place it is 5:34 in the evening!"

17