Chapter 15: The 2D girl
755 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking along the halls, Magnus looked around as if he was window-shopping. He was unbothered by the fact that there were so many sounds despite him having stopped time. 

' This is... interesting.'

He thought as he laid his eyes upon 2D static looking humanoid figures passing through walls and standing around in front of him. He decided to interrogate these 2D beings.

He grasped one of the static beings and ate it. He then turned it into the ability to travel to the second dimension. Magnus' eyes widened slightly as the ability simply merged into interdimensional travel.

' Ah, so I can already do that.'

Next, he grasped another 2D being at random and pulled it into the third dimension. What happened next surprised him, he saw the being's soul energy forcefully integrate into its... soul? Slowly, the 2D humanoid took the figure of a young human-looking woman. She had platinum white hair up to her shoulders. She looked around 158 centimetres tall and was completely nude. 

The woman wreathed on the floor screaming in agony. She continued doing so until she laid her eyes on me. Immediately, she ceased her screaming and started trembling, tears flowed freely as she stared at me.

" What are you?"

Magnus asked the girl. This question seemed to frighten the poor girl further. She shifted her gaze to the floor and started to ramble.

" I-I, I'm sorry l,l,lord devourer. I did not know... PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"

Magnus looked at the small puddle of yellow that had formed under the girl and sighed.

' Why do they all pee when threatened?'

" Answer my questions calmly and truthfully and I will not kill you. Now tell me, who are you?"

She took some time to calm down. Still sitting in her own piss she answered.

" My name is Nawa Gram. I am a goddess of light."

Magnus looked upon the pitiful girl and tried to make a goddess out of her. He failed to do so. She was relatively pretty and that was about it.

" You? A goddess?"

She started nodding frantically.

" Yes! I, I, I am telling the truth! Please don't kill me..."

Magnus' eyes widened in surprise as the puddle under her somehow expanded. 

' Maybe she is a goddess of pee?'

" Tell me. How do you know what I am?"

17