Interlude 1: The powerless orphan
675 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hehe... I am having so much fun writing my other fanfic. Get hyped y'all!

Whoo! 100 Favorites on this fiction! Thank you all for the love and hearts!

There was once an orphan. He whose name is unimportant. He was a skinny boy but a cunning one, for what he lacked in muscle he made up for with his wits. However, when one looked as wimpy as he did, it was inevitable that one would be bullied in school. As a middle schooler, his life was difficult, his weakness was immediately picked up by the predators who roamed middle schools.

His physically well-built peers were his natural enemies. One could not talk down or negotiate with muscles heads. As a result, the poor skinny orphan was quickly subdued. Depressed yet defiant, the boy searched for answers. Why was he so unfortunate?

It did not take long to find an answer, he was not unfortunate. He had a good head on his skinny shoulders, why not put it to use. So, he started to scheme. With his non-existent morals, he quickly came up with a simple yet effective plan. Eliminate the tormentors.

With this, the bullies disappeared one by one. One slipped on a piece of plastic that so happened to be covered in oil while walking down the stairs. He suffered terrible brain trauma and became an amnesiac. Another was ambushed and robbed bare in an alleyway near the school. His parents quickly transferred him to another school due to this incident. The last slipped outside his own home while running with a knife. He was found dead in the alleyway next to his house. It was concluded that the knife had severed a major artery and he bled to death while unconscious from his fall.

With his tormentors gone, the orphan continued his studies in peace. However, he had changed. He had tasted a lick of power for the first time in his life. He wanted more. So, he schemed once more. In modern-day societies, regular men and women held equal power. One did not need personal strength. One needed absolute political strength. One needed backers or have enough money to be said backer. With these in mind, he went for the easy route. One can make many important connections by being a doctor...

13