Chapter 27: Dreams
509 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" So! What domain do you want?"

Magnus stared into the demigoddess' eyes as he asked this question. It was an experiment to see if Rory's eyes would sift through scenes throughout her life. He highly doubted that the scenes in a divinity's eyes are memories from the diety's life. However, those scenes had to have come from somewhere... The scene in his own eyes was unknown to him. He had only ever seen the creation and destruction of universes in online videos back in his first life.

The girl's eyes showed scenes of death, then loving relationships. A moment later, the scenes in her eyes flickered through many other concepts. There was primarily love and death. However, throughout the 5 seconds that she thought of what she wanted as her domain, scenes of seven other concepts flashed by. Finally, her eyes settled on the scene of love. The same scene that keeps flickering in her eyes. A scene of her interacting with people who looked like friends and family.

" I would pick th-"

" So, love huh. Parental love and friendship. You are really different from me."

Magnus sighed and got up. He offered a hand to the demigoddess and she accepted. Pulling her up into a standing position, the god let the bench he had created disintegrate. 

" I will offer you some advice. Don't go making relationships with people willy nilly. Make sure that you will eventually be able to keep them with you. If not, your domain will quickly lose meaning to you. Love and relationships are very fickle concepts, after all, there are many types of love. The love that you want. It is not compatible with being able to live forever. So, find a way! You got this."

Magnus patted her on the back and created a picture. It displayed the scene of love that he had seen in the girl's eyes.

" This scene, have you ever seen this scene?"

Rory took the picture and began to tear up. 

" This was a dream of mine. One that I had forgotten."

" Dreams, huh..."

Magnus stared at the city and began planning.

" Rory, see you around. I will most likely be staying in this world for about 1000 years, so we will definitely see each other again."

He patted her on the back once more and started walking to the city.

10