Chapter 5
324 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: ...Damn, them skills lookin' nice...

The two looked at each other in the eye. Tatsuya was looking at Ye Lian, wishing to the lord that he didn't mess up with the invocation. Meanwhile, Ye Lian was looking at Tatsuya with curiosity.

It was an awkward 15 seconds.

"Uhm, hi?" Tatsuya asked in hopes to get a response and break the ice. However, Ye Lian didn't answer back.

'Maybe I didn't manage to get her whole intelligence back. Maybe I only managed to get her sentience back and not the ability to do things like talking? Maybe maybe maybe.' Tatsuya then remembered.

'My Girlfriend is a Zombie, its been a long time since I read that but... wait, that's it, zombie gels! Zombie gels are key to zombie evolution! Maybe if I help her with her evolution, she can regain more of her intelligence.' 

Tatsuya remembered the container he left on his spot when he opened gacha books. He went and got it.

Tatsuya opened the container and saw the zombie gels and it seemed as if they were merging. He managed to grab an individual one, at least.

(Am I correct? I kinda remember the fact that zombie gels merge when they're close to each other but it's been 2 since I read My Girlfriend is a Zombie.)

He showed her the zombie gel and she started walking towards Tatsuya with her eyes focusing on the gel in his hand.

'It seems like my memory is correct.' Tatsuya sighed in relief.

Ye Lian then ate the gel from his hand.... in a rather sexual way.

'Boner-kun, I never knew you had such fetish...' Tatsuya thought as he tried to not get a boner. After Ye Lian finished her little meal, she looked at Tatsuya as if she was asking for more.

===============

And so, we can see Tatsuya and Ye Lian walking and murdering the zombies that cross their path. It was currently 4 pm and after murdering a dozen of zombies and eating their gels, Ye Lian was weakened.

Tatsuya thought that it was time for the evolution. It was like p*k*m*n but for the undead. Instead of freaking out, he picked up Ye Lian's body and went to some random building.

He found a proper bed (finally!) and laid Ye Lian down the bed for comfort. He then went to another room and continued his skill roll.

=============

He had six rolls left and he was curious on what he might get.

[Fuck this Shit I'm Out]

[Steal]

[Bind]

['Tis but a Scratch]

[I Have the High Ground]

[Burn Them Heretics!]

'….Now these are just….'

Tatsuya was interested on the 4 skills that were named after memes. And so he read...

(Cut to the skills description....)

[Fuck this Shit I'm Out: When in situations where the user wants to flee, the user will gain 69% boost to Evasion and Speed. This will also double the user's escape rate every time. (Escape rate determines the user's odds of fleeing safely)]

[Steal: Similar to Konosuba, it allows the user to steal items in an area; what the user gets is random. The chances of better loot increase based on the luck of the user.]

[Bind: It allows the user to bind someone using mana.]

['Tis but a Scratch: The user's Def and Pain Resistance will be tripled when the user's in battle mode. This will also activate another passive skill 'Black Knight's Determination' which would allow the user to have the 'Determined' status which would increase your stats by 5%.]

[I Have the High Ground: When the user has an advantage over his/her opponent, he/she would have a 6.5-10% boost on Crit and Atk and will activate another passive 'Intimidation', which can decrease the opponent's stats by 5-12%.]

[Burn Them Heretics!: When the opponent spouts heresy or commits heresy, the user will be granted the temporary  'Heretic Slayer' title which would grant the user 50% boost when attacking using fire element against the opponent (magic or not).]

'Oh shit, these skills are nice.' He opened all the books and unlocked the described skills. Also, seeing that the skills were talking about stats and status, he was quite curious about those.

'I could just moogle those anyway. I need to check up on Ye Lian.'

Don't ask how he now knew of Ye Lian's name, its all moogle.

He entered the room and saw Ye Lian with her eyes open. (Pic on paragraph comment. I swear this can be a discord emote.]

"Hey Ye Lian, you're finally awake. You were killing and eating zombie gels but you suddenly fell down. That worried me a bit, you know."

===========

Heh... that was fun.

11