Chapter 8
205 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: I do not know what to use as a chapter title so box

Shana was baffled.

First, she saw a black blur in her left peripheral vision, next thing she saw was two people skillfully annihilate a horde of zombies.

She shook her head and simply accepted the most probable answer she can think of.

'They're strong...'

==========

Tatsuya chuckled a little with how nervous the green haired lad was. Meanwhile, Ye Lian just looked at him with a blank look.

Ye Lian tapped Tatsuya's shoulder.

Tatsuya, at this point, already knew what she wanted so he just pulled out a small notebook from his pocket along with a pen.

"Here."

Ye Lian started writing.

["Are we going to collect the gels?"]

Tatsuya shook his head and replied in a low voice.

"No, let's just get more in the future. Most preferably, from mutant zombies."

Liu Yuhao, who was still in awe, woke up as he heard his savior talk.

"Ye Lian, let's go." Ye Lian nodded.

However, Liu Yuhao had plans to thank his saviors.

"Ah wait, big brother! How about you and big sister stop by our place? I would like to thank you for saving me. If you want, I would pay you with free food."

Tatsuya looked back and chuckled again.

"It would seem like your companion has come." Liu Yuhao looked behind him with a confused expression, only to be replaced by a shocked look.

'Shana is still here?'

"I would like to thank you for saving my friend here as well. As Liu Yuhao had said, it would be likeable if you did come with us to give you you and your companion's compensation." Shana bowed a little.

".... Alright then, lead the way."

============

"By the way, do you mind introducing yourselves?"

Tatsuya already knew their names but it would be very suspicious if he showed signs of knowing their names already.

"This is Liu Yuhao, and I am Shana. How about you two?"

(Is it just Shana or is there some sort of family name here that I am missing? Question for the manga readers.)

"Oh, I forgot that part. I am Tatsuya, and she is Ye Lian. She can't really talk and only converses with me through writing."

Ye Lian wrote on her mini-notebook.

["Nice to meet you, Shana and Liu Yuhao."]

Shana smiled and suddenly held her [Ye Lian] hand.

"Oh, such a pity that a beautiful and strong fighter like you can't talk."

Meanwhile, Ye Lian was confused on how to respond to Shana's touch.

"Come with me, big sis. We can rest back in our place and talk with the others there." Shana said with a smile on her face. Tatsuya was shocked at how Shana, the strict and cold looking woman he saw earlier, was now being warm and... experiencing a yuri episode.

Ye Lian looked at Tatsuya. She was basically asking for instructions from Tatsuya.

"I can't believe you're giving more attention to Ye Lian and not sparing some for me."

Shana smirked, "Oh, is the boyfriend jealous that his girlfriend is being taken away? Is it because she's being taken by me specifically? Ah, don't tell me you want some 'attention' as well."

'Lewd.' Tatsuya thought.

'Scratch yuri episode, this feels like her just being lewd.'

"I'll just talk with Liu Yuhao here. You can follow her Ye Lian, she's not an enemy."

============

Finally, they had arrived.

Shana knocked on the door and a girl opened it for them.

"You finally came back, sister!"

Shana nodded and the girl let them in, except for us of course.

"Sis Shana, are they with you?" The girl asked.

Shana looked at the girl and nodded. She let us in.

She rushed to Shana while Liu Yuhao went ahead to where the others were.

"So you brought two more people?"

"Yeah."

==============

'I was expecting a few people, about 3-5, but this... it feels like a recipe for disaster. Especially when they clearly didn't set some sort of system within their group.' Tatsuya thought.

"How much did you get today?" A random girl asked Liu Yuhao.

Liu Yuhao put his bag on the table and replied, "So-so, we just grabbed a lot of stuff from the supermarket at the southern street. Once we're done eating these, we can go pick up more supplies there."

"Right, let me introduce you to Bro Tatsuya. We met him and his girlfriend, Ye Lian, when we were on our way back. He even helped us back there. To compensate them, we decided to give them free meals." Liu Yuhao excitedly introduced the two.

"We're not couples." However, Tatsuya's statement fell to deaf ears.

Just then, an orange-haired 'young master' chuckled.

"What do you mean 'helped'? We have Shana, surely you wouldn't need his help." The other men agreed. Something that irked Tatsuya.

'I hate him, no scratch that, I hate these guys.' Tatsuya sighed, temporarily calming his nerves.

"Lu Xin, no need to be that rude to them. They just came for the free meals. Look, even Shana isn't denying Liu Yuhao's words."

'Bless this girl.' Tatsuya silently prayed.

"Shana has yet to confirm or deny that in anyway. Also, look at our supplies, we can barely feed everyone here and you're bringing in a stranger?!"

'... Firstly, silence can be a sign of agreement. Secondly, you have a point but why the fuck do you have to act like a dick, like, an over-reliant, 'can't do shit for himself' piece of shit.' Tatsuya shook his head. 

Liu Yuhao was lost for words. He looked at Shana, who remained quiet and had her eyes on Tatsuya with a smirk on her face.

Tatsuya simply sighed for the nth time.

"Shana, I have to admit, you have shitty classmates. They rely to you too much and I have to say, I am disgusted by it." Shana internally agreed to this. Her classmates had grown to be over reliant to her abilities and it was quite troublesome to deal with them.

Meanwhile, Lu Xin, who felt insulted, stood up with an angry expression.

"What did you just say?!"

Tatsuya ignored him.

"So Shana, where can we rest? As for the free food, well, you can just not give us anything to be honest. we have our own supplies here."

Tatsuya pointed at his backpack. (I kinda forgot to put that detail there, sorry)

Shana nodded while Liu Yuhao sighed in disappointment.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you shithead!" The girls were worried that a fight would break out while the boys didn't seem to care, even so, they were watching.

Tatsuya sighed and shook his head.

This made Lu Xin snap.

"You bastard!" He ran towards Tatsuya and grabbed his collar.

However, Tatsuya was prepared... slightly prepared but it was enough for a dumb ass like Lu Xin.

He punched Lu Xin in his solar plexus with 1.5% of his strength, this made Lu Xin bend down in pain which gave Tatsuya the time to kick his head sideways.

His head hit the floor and he passed out.

"Sorry, I don't talk to incapable dumb asses."

============

Yay, new chapter!

I am planning to make chapters 3 per week. So afer this week of daily chaps, imma move to that sort of schedule. Is that alright?

13