Introduction – Alina Ross
2.8k 0 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Alina Ross]

David's aunt is from their mother's side.

England, London.

35 years of age.

1.78 m tall

*****

Woman of incredible beauty. Has long black hair on her chest as well as black eyes, a big chest, but not too much, and a very kind personality toward her family members. Especially towards David. 

 She didn't notice it when he was still young, but after he cross 20 years of age, her feelings towards him changed greatly. She finds it hard to look at him as her nephew anymore. He grows up to be the man she was constantly searching for. 

 He was strong, handsome, caring, smart, calm, and never argue with her for some small things. She never meets such a man as David in her countless pursuers from school, college, work, or blind dates that she goes from time to time to try her luck. She knew that those feelings are forbidden, and she never even thought about confession or something.

 Just age difference is a big barrier and even if she confessed, there is a very high chance of being rejected by him. If that happens… she will don't know how to live with him under the same roof. So, she tried to bury that love deep, but a few years passed, and that feeling didn't go, instead, it became even stronger. 

 She was already in her thirties and began to crave her own family. She thinks a lot about this matter and decided… confess to him. 

 If he rejects her, then she will move out and live her life for herself in solitude. Even though her heart will be in deep pain, she will overcome it. But…what if he accepts her? In that case, she will finally obtain the love, happiness, and family she craved for. Even if it's a forbidden relationship, it will not bring them any problems as long as they don't expose to the public. 

 They can't marry or have a child, but they still can love each other and live together. Maybe even adopt a newborn. She will become a mother and raise that child together with David. Just thinking about it made her heart flutter. 

 She decided to confess after a few days when he will come back home from the work interview he often visits. She finds it a bit strange, though. Furthermore, she knew that he was an intelligent person. After all, he ended prestige college with high grades, so how can he have difficulties with finding work? 

 She didn't know, but David simply can't find proper work with a high payment that will be near their house. Alina wasn't aware that their feeling toward each other are mutual.

 As the fateful day come closer, she began to feel more and more nervous. Especially after all those dreams about their potential family together.

 She was working in an ordinary flowery shop. She didn't receive much payment, but that was more than enough for a comfortable living for two people.

 On the day of confession, she washed and put on a nice dress that David always praised, and began to wait for his arrival with a heavy heart.

 She didn't know yet, but this fateful day that she waited with hope in her heart, will change her life much more than she ever imagined.

32