Chapter 1: I know what i need to do…
3.7k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 David was on his back home from a work interview. He again was rejected, and the spot he was looking for was taken by a more suitable person. 

 It did not surprise him much because such a thing is constantly happening to him in the last few months.

 If he wanted, he would easily manage to find a high-paying job, but for it, he would be forced to move out to a different city. But he did not choose it. His parents' home is here as well… Alina, his aunt. She will not move out to another place, and he wanted to avoid leaving her alone, so he decided to find a suitable job near their home.

 He was currently in the metro. He took out his phone and called his aunt:

"Alina, I'm in the metro. Will be back home in 20-30 minutes. Can you prepare a bath for me beforehand?" David said with a calm face in the metro full of people.

"Oh, sure David, don't worry. … David, i-i… would want to tell you something when you're back home, s-so… try to hurry, okay?" Alina answered with a slightly shaking voice.

"What's wrong with you? Are you feeling well? Should I buy some medicine on my way back?" Davis asked with concern.

"Ah, no, don't worry. I'm not sick, just… nervous a bit today. Just hurry back home." Alina hastily answered.

"Mmm, of course." And he ended the call. He became somewhat curious about what talk was waiting for him.

 

 He was already near home, and he decided to buy some sweets that she liked. Likewise, he spent more time in the shop than expected, but still managed to buy them.  

  

 Their house was on the edge of the city, and it was a pretty quiet living place. That house was from David's parents that died long ago. At that time, he was not an adult yet, but there always was his aunt with him. She takes the house in her name and waits for David's graduation, so the house will be passed back to him.

 

 David was standing outside his door with the key in his hands. He opened slowly and with light steps entered. But suddenly, he sniffed a strong stench of alcohol in the air and fresh tracks of water from two pairs of shoes on the floor. 

 It was raining hard outside and the sun almost fell to the horizon.

 He didn't pay much attention to it. He thought that her friends from work were visiting her, and he decided to go straight to the living room…

 When he entered the room and saw what was going on… he began to tremble heavily.

 He saw naked Alina on the sofa, unconscious. She had bites on her big chest. There were also two half-naked young men on each side of her. They placed her that way, so it will be much more comfortable for both of them to enjoy her properly.

 The man from behind her moved his hips towards her crotch hastily, while another man did the saw, but in her mouth.

"Ohh, I'm coming soon… This fucking pussy is good!! I can't believe that she is still single." A man from behind placed his hands on her ass and groaned.

"Damn… Her mouth is just something otherworldly! If I knew earlier that she is almost always home alone…he-he. I might have done it much sooner. I can't believe that David lived with such a woman and still didn't taste her. And she was a fucking virgin around 10 minutes ago, can you believe it?! Haha… Her throat… Ahhh, I can't get enough of it! She should still be unconscious for 20 minutes or so… hehe. After all, you hit her pretty hard. Ohhh… so good!" The man behind her head placed his hands on her neck and began rapidly moving, almost choking her.

 David's bag on his shoulder dropped on the floor and instantly alarmed those two. 

"….!!"

"W-what the f… Why is he here so soon?! He should've been a few hours later!" The man behind her instantly moved back and took a knife from the table.

"David… every time I see you, it makes my urge to kill you even stronger! Bastard… you have everything! Women's attention, money, good house, the beautiful aunt that you can see each day… but what have I!? Nothing!!" The man with the knife starts to walk toward David.

 David comes back from his short trance after hearing the man's words. Unexpectedly, David did not panic at all. Her face was calm, while his eyes were locked on each man's movements. 

 The man with the knife suddenly ran towards David and attacked him in a straight manner.

 David suddenly curled his torso to the side, making the knife miss him, and instantly sent his hand with arched fingers like a sword towards the man's neck.

 The man's body instantly falls to the floor, unconscious.

 David didn't spare him even a glance and with a chilling gaze looked towards another man who was already with another knife. 

"Fuck… How does this happen?! You were just an outcast in the school! You never fought back!" The second man screamed but didn't run like the previous one.

 David didn't say a word and just looked at him for a few seconds…and stepped towards the man with a knife.  

"Don't move, or I will slice her neck!! I'm not joking!" The man panicked and moved to Alina's side, who was still unconscious.

 David stopped. 

 The man instantly was filled with joy. In truth, he didn't want to kill her. If he kills her, then his life will be over. But if he doesn't, even if he will be judged, he will receive only a few years of jail. It's nothing much for him. He can bear it.

"Now slowly move to the s…" The man smiled, but then that smile froze as David ignored his threat and moved toward him slowly. 

"Bastard, i-i will kill her! You don't care about her life?!" The man shouted with a bit of a shaking voice.

 David acted as if he didn't hear anything. He was already a few steps away from the man.

"Y-you're fucking mad!!" The man panicked even more and ran towards David.

 Man attacked him with a swing from the side. 

 David swiftly stepped back, and the knife missed within a few centimeters from his chest. Then, David used a short opening in the man's defense and sent his leg with force, straight towards the man's knee 

 His knee makes a broken sound. The man's body fall to the floor, and the knife fell to the side while he began to scream like a pig with tears that began to fall from his face.

 David ignored this animal and with a turn off his body, he sent his leg towards the man's head.

 The man was sent on around 2 meters and hit the wall, unconscious.

 David looked at two naked men on the floor and then towards the still unconscious Alina.

 He began to think about what to say to her after woke up. Knowing the truth will be very painful for her. He doesn't know how she will react to it. 

 He found some bedsheets and covered her gently. Then he looked with a chilling gaze at two of his classmates. 

'I guess… I know what to do with them.'

35