Chapter 2: Scissors?
2.9k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 David didn't dress them up, just tied them as they are. He moved them to an underfloor room. After he locked the door, he went to the living room, where Alina was still lying on the sofa unconscious.

 While waiting for her to wake up, he cleaned the room from blood and broken stuff.

 Only 10 minutes passed since he locked them. 

  He finished cleaning and sat near her, who was already dressed up by him and cleaned.

 He waited around 4-5 minutes, and her eyes started to move slightly. She opened them and looked at the roof of the room. 

  Alina started to tremble after she remembered the first few minutes when she received a hard hit in the head. 

  It was vague, but she remembered the pain in her vagina and throat clearly. 

  Tears start to fall on her cheek like a waterfall. She started to sob and then cry. But before she began to lose herself, a warm, soft hand grasped her own.

 “Alina… please forgive me. I should have come much sooner. I should not enter that damned shop. Forgive me, Alina.” David said with pain in his heart. He was on his knees near the sofa and holding her hand.

 “…” After she heard his word, Alina managed to calm down a bit, and stopped crying. She moved her gaze from the roof towards the man on the right.

“David… Why are you asking for forgiveness? I-If, not you, i-i don't know what might have happened to me.” She looked at him with teary eyes. 

 Suddenly, she started to feel pain in her lower body. And fear rose in her heart for some reason. She didn't yet understand why. She tried to ignore it, then asked.

“D-David… Please tell me what happened. And… W-Where are they?” She was still trembling a bit.

“When I came into the house, I saw shoe marks on the floor and thought you had your friends from work at first…but I was wrong.” He answered and tightened his grip on her hand. 

“About them… They are still alive and well. They are waiting for us. I've locked them in the underfloor room.” David said and looked at her.

“Da…. Y-y-you s-saw what they did with m-me?” Her tears began to fall again.

“…. Yes.” After a moment of hesitation, he told the truth and hugged her tightly.

Alina started to cry without restraint. A few minutes passed and calmed down a bit under his hold.

David noticed that she calmed down and released her.

She slowly sat and looked around. The room was well cleaned, while a few things from the room were missing. She also noticed a crack in the wall. Alina turned her gaze back on him and asked.

“A-Are you hurt? Please, say that you didn't hurt.” She worriedly asked.

“Don't worry about me, Alina. They're… not worthy to hurt me.” David said to her with a gentle smile.

“… Alina, I… have something to tell you. And I hope that our relationships will not worsen when you hear my words.” He nervously said.

Hearing his words, Alina suddenly felt as if something good is about to happen for some reason. She nodded. 

David closed his eyes, inhaled a deep breath, and finally said.

“I love you, Alina. I have had this feeling for a few years already. It started when I was still in college. I've tried to forget it, to bury it, but… it didn't disappear, instead, it grew only deeper. I know that I might be insane for having such feelings towards you, who's my aunt. Furthermore, I can already guess your answer, but I hope that you will not feel disgusted with me. Sorry for telling you this at such a moment.” David closed his eyes and calmed down while waiting for her answer.

“…!!” Silence filled the room.

“…” After hearing no answer, David's heart sank. Even though he was prepared for it, knowing the real answer, he still felt terrified.

He opened his eyes and saw her fragile, teary face. 

Alina has her mouth slightly open while she looked into his eyes in shock, disbelief and… joy, after hearing his words.

“C-Close your eyes. Do it for m-me, please.” She trembled heavily while blinking a few times as if wanting to confirm what she just heard. 

'How this can be? We… are both in love with each other, and he felt the same as I am?' She thought to herself and saw him close his eyes.

 David heard noise and guessed that she run to the washroom and then came back.

Alina gathered her courage and blushed a bit, then moved.

David was entirely confused right now. 'What is happening? I didn't see the disgust on her face just now, and she didn't reject me right away too… Just what is goi…' He thought to himself and then felt it. Something he never felt in his life. Woman's lips. And not just some woman's lips, but Alina's…

He immediately opened his eyes and saw her eyes right in front of him. This was her answer. Answer that he could only dream about before.

He moved his hands and placed them on her cheeks, while his lips continued to play with hers.

After a few minutes, Alina opened her eyes and separated from his lips. 

“I felt the same way, David. I-I was even planning to confess to you today. I was prepared for rejection. But David, I'm stained, so please think ag…” She almost finished her sentence and felt her lips be taken again. And she, too, received the answer that she was craving to hear for a long time.

They started to kiss each other wildly, but soon stopped because they started to lose control.

“Wrong time for it, David. We still have to entertain our 'guests'. A-After it…” She smiled sweetly, but then remembered their 'guests' and trembled from rage and hatred. Those two… they, take from her innocence that she wanted to give to David!!

“Where are the scissors?” She asked when calmed herself.

“Scissors?” David asked with confusion, but then understood and jerked a bit while smiling cruelty. 

37