Chapter 4: Torture (1)
2.4k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 They opened the door and slowly went down.

 The underfloor room was quite small. Only 2 meters in height and 5 meters in width.

 When they reached the floor, David turned on the light switch.

 The room was basically empty, if not count two half-naked young men near the wall.

 They both looked at those two men who had already woken up some time ago. Their mouths when sealed with sticky tape, as well as their hands and legs.

 “You first or… me?” David looked at those two who were confused. They didn't know where they were. They can't move, can't scream for help. None of their friends or family members knows where they are headed today, so… they're basically at the mercy of two people in front of them.

 “Alina, are you ready for what will soon you see and hear? It might bring you nightmares, you know.” David asked with concern while looking at his lover. 

 “If I will have nightmares, so what… at that time, you will be with me, am I right, honey?” Alina looked at him and answered with a sweet smile.

 David leaned towards her lips and took them. 

 They kissed for a few seconds and moved back.

 “So, you first or me? Either way, we need to prepare the floor, it might become very messy soon.” David said with a cold gaze when looked at those two, who had already become as good as livestock in his eyes.

 Alina sawed his gaze and jerked a bit. She never saw him with such a look. But knowing that it was because of her… her heartbeat quickened. 

 When they prepared the floor with a cellophane mat. Alina said.

 “Go on, honey. I need to gather and clear my thoughts.  We also must monitor the outside situation from time to time, so we will not be interrupted.

 Two men on the floor heard their talk as well as saw the cellophane mat in the center of the room, and shivered. 

 What the fuck is happening? Why are we here instead of the police station? We didn't kill anyone! We were just drunk a bit and decided to 'play' with her under emotional impulse. 

 David looked at her and nodded. He put on the cellophane cloak that people usually wear in rainy weather and big black boots that protect him from water. On him were also tight elastic gloves. 

 The last time looked at Alina and moved toward the two men. In his hands was a wooden box with sharp instruments inside. 

 When he was around 1.5 m from them, he benched down a bit and said with a light voice.

 “Very soon, both of you will beg your mother's filthy hole that gave birth to you, to take you back.”

 David grabbed a man with a broken leg and dragged him to the center of the room, on a cellophane mat. 

 The man screamed, but his mouth was tightly sealed with tape. He tried to resist, but it was useless either. His eyes were already in tears from intense pain in the knee. 

 “The more you struggle, the more pain you will feel,” David said in a calm tone as he neared the room's middle.

 He released his grip, looked at the man's scared-to-death eyes, and said.

 “Our time is a bit limited right now. I would rather not spend my time on animals like you, instead, I want to give it to my sweetheart. So, if you manage to die from pain shock, consider yourself a very lucky person. But if you don't… he-he.” David said with a grin.

 The man was terrified and then shocked once more. 'Sweetheart!? But she is his aunt… He is sick in his head! He is insane!'

 Cracking sounds filled the room. David grabbed the man's fingers and started to break them one by one upward. Then on the other hand, and those on his legs. 

 Alina's eyes, who were nearby, twitched slightly. 

 David looked at the screaming man and turned to the wooden box. He picked a few little paper pins with sharp points.

 He grabbed the man's leg with one hand and slowly pressed with the other hand the pin in the flesh under the man's nail, straight in full length. 

 The man began to scream so loud that he almost ripped the flesh on his lips to the tape. He trembled as his eyes were already rolled back.

 David didn't stop. He grabbed a few more pins and moved to his other fingers. 

 In no time, all of the man's fingers were pierced. 

 The man still has a bit of consciousness inside but was already on the verge of death from that pain.

 David grabbed the electric shocker that he buy today and pressed it into the man's neck. He didn't use full power because if he used it, the man would very highly die from it. 

 His classmate instantly opened his eyes wide. They were already almost blood-red from blood. 

 David saw that the patient has come back to him, but the shocker to the side and grabbed something else. 

 Scissors.

 The man didn't see it. If he had seen what he picked and for what purpose… he's heart might have stopped instantly. 

 David stood up and turned to Alina.

 “You really want to see it?” 

 “… Yes, go on.” Alina hardened her resolve and answered.

 David released a light sigh.

 He turned back to the man and crouched.

 He didn't say a word and moved the scissors in his right hand towards the man's crotch.

 With grabbed that disgusting piece of flesh with his left hand and with the swift movement of his fingers that held scissors… cut it off.

 He looked at the piece of flesh for a second.

'I know what to do with it' David thought and placed that thing to the side. 

 The man's crotch began to bleed strongly. It stained his thighs as well as the mat under. He didn't notice what had just happened because of the pain from before, but the instant his dick was cut off, he instinctively felt as if he lost his soul. 

 There were only light groans released from the man's mouth, while his body convulsed. 

 David turned the man around and made him face the floor.

 He grabbed with his right hand that bloody pile of flesh nearby.

 With another hand, he spread the man's ass… and inserted his cut dick inside. He pulled the empty arm back and grabbed something new from the wooden box.

 Quick-dry glue…

 He once again spread his ass and poured the glue inside and outside the man's anus.

 When he finished, he placed glue on the side of the mat and stood up. 

 David turned to Alina and said.

 “Are you disgusted?”

 “No.” He received the answer instantly.

 David smiled, then turned back to the twitching horror man on the floor.

 He looked at him for a few seconds and turned his gaze toward another man, who was already terrified from what he saw.

 “You both will die today. But before that happens, you will feel horror. This is what awaits those who decided to touch my Alina.”

 “Even though our time together is limited, it's more than enough for both of you.”

 He turned towards Alina and gently smiled. That smile might have terrified others, but to Alina… it was like that of an angel. 

26