Chapter 3: Let’s go
2.6k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 David smiled and stood up. 

 They both left the living room and arrived in the kitchen. 

 Alina saw scissors near the table and grabbed them, while David took a few harp metal objects.

 David looked at her while she also gazed at him with love, smiling.

 Alina stepped forward towards him and grabbed his right hand and placed it on her heart area.

 David was flabbergasted for a second before starting to feel her soft chest under his big palm as well as her heartbeat.

 “Let's go visit our 'dear guests'… honey.” She smiled but didn't blush anymore. Even though they will not have kids together, she already accepted him as her husband. She waited for him for too long… finally obtaining the love she craved, she will not hesitate in her actions and words anymore.

 Alina took his hand and moved towards the underfloor room. But David stopped her. 

“Alina, we need to prepare more for what is about to happen. We are still lacking a few things.”

“Oh… Now that you reminded me, we do lack something. We don't have… cellophane mat. We need a big one to cover the floor. Will you buy it, or me?” She said and smirked slightly.

 “I will go and buy it. The shop that should have been around 15 minutes from here” David nodded and answered.

“Okay, dear, but be fast. I-I don't want to stay alone right now knowing that they are still here even though they are harmless already.” She moved and kissed his lips, while he reciprocated and hugged her. 

“Yes, sweetheart.” David smiled and they separated from each other. 

 David left the house, while Alina thought about what they should do to those two down below. 

 She never harmed anyone in her life. Not even bugs when she was a child. But… remembering what those two did to her and what they took from her, she almost vomited. The hate was too deep already. As long as she had David near her, she doesn't care about anything anymore. 

 David comes back after 20 or so minutes. Judging from his breathing, he just stopped running not long ago.

 He bought a few other things that might be of use. 

 Alina closed the door behind him and they both moved to the kitchen. They take a cellophane mat, scissors, a few sharp paper pins, a new kitchen knife, and two pairs of cellophane clothes that will leave only their face open. 

 They looked at each other again and hugged tightly. 

 Alina looked at his handsome face, white hair, and slightly red eyes, and her heartbeat began to quicken as well as her breathing. 

 David noticed her little change and began to kiss her wildly.

 Alina didn't stop him, instead sent her little pink tongue into his mouth that was madly sucking her saliva. 

 David moved his hands from her back to her butt cheeks and groped them lightly. His big sword was already pointing at her from his black pants. 

 Feeling his hands on her butt, she moaned into his mouth. She never thought before that she could release such a voice. 

 She forcefully separated from his hold with a red face and down. 

 Alina saw that something big was pointing at her from inside his pants. As if in trance, she kneeled and moved her hands towards his pants, and slowly removed them. 

 When his pants fall down, she saw his big, thick, erected 'sword' that was around 18 centimeters long pointing at her face… She gulped.

 She moved her right hand and lightly grabbed him. 

 Feeling his hardness, hotness, and how it twitched in her palm, she can guess how much David desires her right now. 

 She can't go to bed at the moment, but… she needs to calm his big sword down, and she knows how. 

 She raised her head and looked at David, whose breathing had already been quickened, and his eyes were locked on hers.

“You… grown 'quite' big, honey. I can barely hold it with one hand.” Alina sweetly smiled while sniffing his big cocks scent. They placed a second hand on it and started to move up and down. 

 She saw his foreskin leaving the head of the sword from each time she moved down. 

 David was nearly at the limit from her actions and groaned.

“Alina… I will ejaculate soon! Move to the side, or it will be sprayed at you.” 

 Aline smiled and ignored his words, moving her gaze to his big, trembling sword.

 She suddenly slightly opened her mouth… and licked his tip lightly like a cat.

 David was what she did, but more importantly, he felt it. He grabbed her head and tried to move her to the side so that she will not become dirty with his sperm on her face. But… she didn't move in the slightest and received his full shot.

 It began to spray on her face without stopping. 

 After around 10 seconds of release, he saw her face. His seed was all around her face. She was still holding his sword tightly as if wanting to milk everything it had.

 Alina opened her eyes and felt his massive load on her face. She removed her right hand from his rod and touched her face, taking a bit of his sperm. She looked at that liquid on her hand and… licked it. 

 It has a weird taste, but she did not dislike it. Instead, it makes her feel something she never felt before.

'Is this the so-called bliss from being intimate with the person you love?” She licked her fingers clean and blushed heavily. 'It's such a waste. If I knew beforehand that he would release such a big hot load…' She thought and gulped instinctively. 

 She took everything from her face and began to swallow it.

 David was already flabbergasted from the giant load he released. He never released so much before. 

“Alina…” He said, and placed his right hand on her cheek, then stroked it gently with his big finger. His big rod had already fallen to a half-erect state.

“Let's go to the washroom. We need to… clean ourselves a bit.” Alina stood up, grabbed his hand, and moved to another room.

 David already pulled his pants back and followed her.

 Alina cleaned her face and her black hair that was painted in his color is not long ago, while in the meantime, David cleaned his sword, and then fresh his face to calm down his fast-beating heart. 

 He never thought that Alina will do that to him. In that case, soon would be his turn to…

 David moved his gaze towards her and smiled.

“Let's go," David said.

 Alina too looked at him and nodded, smiling.

 They picked up their stuff and headed towards the underfloor room.

26