Chapter 5: Torture (2)
2.3k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 “Alina, are you ready?” Asked David.

 “I think so.” Alina looked at those two and calmly answered.

 “… Take your time with that second one. I will let the first one feel the horror properly for a bit longer before ending him.” David gently touched Alina's cheek and moved the black hair on her cheek towards the back of her ear.

 Alina stepped forward and tightly hugged him. 

 Her big chest was pressed to his, and the sensation of it made his calm sword erect in a few seconds.

 Alina felt him too. She moved her downwards and saw his big rod pointing at her. 

 After remembering his actual size, hardness, and hotness as well as how much seed for her, it can release… she blushed. 

 She raised her head and looked at David, who became a bit embarrassed by her gaze, but he still looked at her with a smile.

 “He-he… what a lively, but a naughty little guy you have there. Sorry David, but I will need to make him wait for a while.” Alina kissed him with passion in her eyes. Her tongue wildly explored his mouth while she gulped his saliva.

 David moved his hands. With his right hand, he began to massage her head on the back, while the left one grabbed her big chest. 

 Alina sweetly moaned in his mouth. After a minute, they separated and smiled. 

 David was basically filled with love towards her. He touched his forehead with her. “I love you, Alina.” 

 After she heard it and felt his soft breath on her face, Alina's eyes teared. She tightened her hold on him, and they stayed like that for a minute, unmoving. 

 “I really want to end them right now and not waste our time on those two animals, so I can hold you longer,” Alina whispered in his ear, while her chest was pressed to his.

 “Yes, I feel the same, dear. Take care of that second one, while I wait a bit more, and finish the first one.” David said and separated from her.

 Alina looked at David once again and then moved her gaze towards the yet untouched man. 

 She moved towards him with a chilling gaze.

 When she was near him, she saw him trembling, as if he was already being tortured. 

 She raised her leg and fiercely stomped the man's knee. After he felt the pain of his knee being smashed, his eyes rolled back, and he fainted. 

 That man's resistance towards pain looks much weaker than that of that one before. 

 She was a bit disappointed. He fainted too fast. But she has something that will help him wake up. 

 She moved towards the wooden box and grabbed a shocker. 

 Alina put it to the man's neck and pressed a button. 

 The man's eyes shot open as he screamed. 

 She stood up and took something from the instrumental box.

 It was a big, metal pair of scissors that could cut in half the metal fittings.

 With scissors in hand, she grabbed his leg.

 She placed the man's fingers between scissors blades and groped her hand. 

 The sound of breaking bones as well as a man's scream was heard.

 A few bloody fingers fall on the cellophane mat. 

 David looked at the scene calmly. He didn't look at the man's suffering, he was not worth his attention. His gaze was locked on Alina. Even though she looked calm on the surface, he knew that she was scared inside. She never had a living soul in her entire life, but now she does this, because of her extreme rage with hate towards those two who raped her. And what made that even worse, was that David managed to see her being violated. It pushed her even more into despair. 

 She continued the same with another leg. After it was his hands' turn. When twenty bloody fingers fell on the mat, she stopped.

 She put down scissors and grabbed a hammer with a metalhead who had the size of a fist. 

 She grabbed the hammer strongly and hammered down… on his crotch.

 Even David jerked as he turned his head to the side. 

 A dull sound of metal hitting flesh was heard. 

 That man's fate was even worse than the first man before. 

 Hammer smashed his 'little guy' as well as his 'balls' in one swoop. 

 The man's body convulsed as he fainted. 

 Hammer was stained by his flesh and blood. 

 Alina's hand began to tremble. Hammer fell to the floor.  

 She looked at the still trembling man and stood up.

 She moved towards David, who looked at her bloody gloves. 

 “I'm sorry, David. I-I don't think I can continue. I began to feel somewhat bad…” Alina's face was pale, and she began to vomit.

 David ran towards her and held them from behind as she continued to vomit. 

 After a few seconds, she stopped. 

 “I apologize for making you see me like this,” Alina said and wiped her mouth with her clean sleeve.

 “Don't worry about that. Just take it easy. Go wash up and rest. I will continue for a few minutes and then come up too. Okay?” David softly said while holding her. 

 “… Of course. But, be faster. After vomiting, I felt as if I was sick. Horrible feeling.” Alina nodded and answered.

 David released her as he saw her moving towards the upper floor. 

 When she leaves the underfloor room, David's face twisted a bit.

 

 “You know, both of you will die after a few more minutes, even if I don't do a thing. But, before that, I have one last method to make you like in hell. Enjoy your last moments properly.” David's child gaze moved towards chemical liquids that were used for cleaning floors. 

 He moved towards it and grabbed the bottle. Then turned around and moved toward two men on the floor…

 Alina left the underfloor room and moved to the washroom with slightly shaking legs.

 She stopped in front of the mirror and looked at her pale-sick face. Then she began to wash it with cold water. She has already removed herself from protective clothes that were stained in blood.

 She washed for nearly 10 minutes. Giving herself the last look in the mirror, she moved outside. 

 'I hope I will never do or see something like that again. I hope David is fine.” Alina wore a black sleep gown as always and moved to the kitchen.

 Then she makes two tasty drinks for David and herself and sat up, waiting. 

 After a few minutes, she saw David.

 He, too, headed towards the washroom.

 He spends much less time cleaning himself.

 David removed his stained protective upper clothes and wore back his black shirt and pants.

 He finished and moved to Alina, who was waiting in the kitchen. 

 

 “How are you, dear?” David asked with concern after he saw Alina sipping some drink.

 “Much better, honey. Come, sit with me.” Alina looked at him with a smile and tapped the chair near her.

 Davis moved and sat down. 

 “Here, it should be tasty.” Alina still has a smile on her face as she said.

 “Are you not going to ask about those two?” David asked.

Alina's slime faded a bit, but that was just for a moment. 

 “They don't matter anymore. Here, drink.” 

 David grabbed it and gulped. 

 When he finished, he put the cup down.

 “… Why David?” Alina suddenly asked.

 “Why… what?” This question confused him.

 “Why do you fall in love with me? I doubt that something like that can happen naturally.” Alina slightly lowered her head and asked.

 “Why you ask… Should I tell you how love works?” Davis gently smiled as he looked with his red eyes into her. 

 “But… I'm 15 years older than you, as well as… your aunt.” Alina asked again with a curious gaze.

 “So what? You are just a bit older than me, that's all. As for things about being my aunt… we only are forbidden to have children together. That's all. We can have normal relationships, just like others.” David answered with love in his words.

 After hearing his words, Alina started to tear up again. 

 “I didn't know that Alina is such a crybaby. Haha.” David chuckled lightly. 

  “Shut up. I'm just too happy right now. After so many years, so many failures… I finally managed to find the love I've always craved for. I never imagined that it was so close to me…” Alina smiled and moved her hands towards David. She placed her hands around his neck and looked straight into his red eyes.

 “Your eyes are really beautiful ones, you know?” 

 “I often hear it from other women,” David smirked.

 “Those 'other women' need to be worthy enough if they want to join our family. I will not allow some random woman to take advantage of your soft heart.” Alina said with a solemn voice. 

 'Soft heart?' David was confused but then flabbergasted a bit.

 “Wait, what did you just say? You basically just said that I can have a… harem, right? Can you even bear to share me with other women?” David looked at her with wide eyes.

 “David, I fell in love with my nephew. Do you think something like a harem can bother me? Of course, I don't want you to have a huge harem like some people in the past with hundreds or even thousands of women. Three to five I can still bear. The more you will have, the less time I will receive from you for myself. I don't want that to happen. And I don't want your women to b… Alina smiled and was stopped in the middle of her sentence. 

 “Okay, stop. Our conversation moved in a different direction. And about the harem thing… 

 Since you said it, I can tell you this. The only way I would accept in our family another woman… first, if she has strong feelings for me, second, she doesn't have other weird thoughts about me or you, third and most important… will manage to receive your approval. Only that way.” David said with his hand on her soft thigh. 

 “You said it as if… you have had such a desire before. He-he.” Alina giggled lightly after hearing his answer. 

 “Let me say to you our men's little 'secret', I can almost guarantee to you that more than 90% of men in the world have dreamed about having a harem at least once.” David laughed and moved his hand upwards on her thigh. 

 Alina stopped his hand to go further and said.

 “Let's stop talking about other women. Can we move towards… sleeping room?” Alina said it and blushed a bit.

 David heard her words and, remembering what she did before, his sword was erected again. 

 He grabbed her hands. Pulled her towards him and hugged her.

 “Why are you making me like this? Look what have you done.” David said and looked.

 Alina followed his gaze and saw his big tower under his pants pointing at her.

 He moved his lips towards her ear and whispered. “It's your fault, Alina. Are you planning to do something with it?” Then he licked her earlobe lightly.

 Alina's heartbeat quickened 

 She tightened her hold around his neck. Hearing his shameless words, Alina smiled and placed her head on his chest. 

 “Can you take me to my bed?" She softly asked.

 David stood up as he tightly held her back, while she hugged his neck as well as wrapped her legs around his waist.

 She listened to his fastened heartbeat as he moved towards her bed…

 

23