Chapter 6: First time (1) [R-18]
4.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 David held her towards her bedroom as she placed her head on his strong chest and closed her eyes, quietly listening to his heartbeat which made her feel relaxed. 

 They entered the room and David closed the door.

 He looked towards the bed, and then towards his aunt in his arms that was holding him so tightly as if never let him go. 

 He smiled, kissed her forehead, and moved to the bed.

 The room was not big, it was for one person after all. There was a round table with two chairs and some other usual stuff. The bed was right under the window, and the moonlight was already falling on it. 

 It was very quiet in the room, and since it was already 11:38 pm outside, it became even quieter.

 When David stood near the bed, Alina raised her head and looked at him with a gaze full of love. 

 “Undress me…” His aunt said with a quiet voice. 

 Alina released her hold on him and just stood in front of him near the bed.

 David looked at her beautiful face, her eyes, and her lips. He moved his hands and slowly removed her nightgown while she cooperated.

 In a few seconds, his aunt was completely naked, since she didn't wear any underwear before.  

 His heartbeat becomes rapid as he continues to look at her. Her long black hair, black eyes, big bosoms, and gorgeous waist. 

 He slowly placed his right hand on her slightly blushed cheek. 

 “Can you lie down with your belly on the bed?” 

 Alina didn't resist at all. She would do everything for him. She sat on the bed and then lie down while looking at him. The moonlight began to fall on her body. 

 David saw her stunning body under the moonlight, especially her chest and lips. His mouth began to salivate as he gulped. 

 Alina saw his reaction and began to feel very proud of herself. She smiled as said.

 “How long are you going to stare at me? Didn't you ask me to lie down?” His aunt smiled and then turned around as he asked. She was very expectant of what was soon going to happen.

 David saw her lie as he asked, and stepped on the bed with his knees. He positioned himself above her legs as her legs were between his crotch. 

 Alina didn't see what he was doing, but she felt it somewhat. She closed her eyes and fully surrendered herself to his care while trembling slightly in excitement. 

 David placed both of his hands on her thighs and slowly began to move upwards. He reached her butt cheeks. They were so soft and smooth that his 'little guy' became erect in no time. He began to grope them with his big hands as he heard her light moans. He spread her lower cheeks and saw her two holes that were pink in color. Her cave had already begun to secreting love juice from his work as she began to move her hips slightly. 

 He continued squeezing and spreading her butt for a few minutes. Then he moved his head towards her ass cheeks. David opened his mouth and take that big, smooth, soft, and delicious ass-cheek into his mouth. He moved his mouth as if he were kissing her lips. 

 “Ahh… David! It's…” Alina sweetly moaned his name.

 David held her ass-cheeks with both hands and kissed, sucked, and licked them. For some reason, it felt almost as good as her bosoms.

 When he felt that it was enough, his head moved upwards towards her neck. On the way, he planted many kisses on her back. 

 He reached her neck and moved her hair to the side. He began to suck her neck as his hand went under her and grabbed her big tits. 

 Her nipples were already hard. Alina jerked and then felt his hardness down below on her ass as he moved her hips to tease her. She, too, began to move her ass in unison with his. 

 His thing was almost gigantic in length and width. She began to feel a bit worried if she could even manage to receive him inside her. 

 He sucked her neck and squeezed her boobs to his heart's content for a few minutes. Then he suddenly raised his head as his hands left her big chest. He moved his towards her and turned her around so they both could see each other. 

 He instantly sealed her lips with his and began wildly ravaging her mouth. His hands again grabbed her boobs, but now he can press at them with force. He sucked her tongue like a beat while gulping their saliva. His big sword was stroking the entrance of her vagina through his pants that were already wet with her love juice that was drenched from her lewd cave. 

 David passionately kissed her for around 10 minutes. When they separated, they looked at each other and took a few fast deep breaths. 

 

 David smiled lewdly at her and moved down and began to such her big, round, and juicy mountains. His right hand moved to her cheek and put a big finger in her mouth as she began to suck it like candy. The left hand slowly slid downwards towards her wet valley. 

 When his lover felt his finger in her mouth, she began to suck it, as her right hand grabbed his white head that was sucking her boobs. Her left hand grabbed the wrist of the hand she was sucking. 

 As Alina felt his other hand sliding downwards and touching her clitor, she tightened hold with hands-on him and moaned.

 David heard her sweet moan and began to suck her chest with even more intensity. His right-hand finger was sucked good, while his left hand was already on her wet pussy that was dripping with love for him right now.

 He spread her lower lips with his fingers and sent her middle finger inside her wet hole.

 “Ahhh, honey…” She arched her head and moaned. The finger was still sucked well. 

 As David sucked her tits, he felt something coming out of her nipples… it was milk. Her milk! 

 He began to milk her dry with his intense suction. 

 Feeling him sucking and drinking her milk, she ascended to heaven. The feeling of her own milk leaving her tits through her nipples that were madly licked and sucked was almost otherworldly. 

 As David continued milking her with his mouth, he inserted two more fingers in her pussy. He instantly felt how tight it was right now. He started to move them in and out. Sloppy sounds were spread in the empty room as his fingers ravished her pussy. 

 “David!! I can't hold it anymore… I'm coming!!!” She arched her entire body, screamed his name, and was about to release her Nectar.

 As David heard her loud moan, he removed his fingers from her upper and lower holes, instantly leaving her tits, and moved to her… crotch.

 He forcefully spread her legs and moved his face to her exquisite wet cave that was about to release the sweet nectar. He pulled out his spread his lips and placed them on her entrance and began to suck while sending his tongue inside to lick her inner walls.

 Alina was shocked by what she suddenly decided to do, but she still grabbed his white head tightly and pressed it to her crotch.

 “I'm dying, I will die!!! David…..” She sweetly screamed again and began to release her Nectar.

 David sucked and swallowed everything he can as his tongue ran wildly inside her, sending her to heaven. 

 Her legs were hugging his neck while her hands were on his head. 

 It continued for 3 min. 

 As David stopped his intense sucking, he began to slowly lick and kiss her pussy. His hands were squeezing her boobs, playing with her milked nipples. 

 Alina's eyes were nowhere seen as she fainted and stopped moving, but she was breathing, so David wasn't worried. He just continued to slowly take care of the dripping pussy in front of him.

 As David licked her, she woke up. 

 Alina opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling, taking deep breaths. She began to shiver again as she remembered what happened. 

 She looked down and saw him still licking her wet cave.  Likewise, she said.

 “David… that was… Crazy.”

 David raised his head and kissed her pussy one last time. 

 “Ahh.”

 David licked her Nectar that was on his chin and smiled.

 “You're like it?” 

 “…”

 “It was… amazing, David.” His gorgeous aunt smiled and answered.

 “I guess it's… my turn now. What do you think?” She asked with a lewd, and a bit crazed, the expression on her face as she looked at his pants.

 David looked down at his sword. He didn't notice it before, but his dick began to hurt a bit already. He was too stimulated but received no attention at all.

 Alina sat up in front of Davis, grabbed the sides of his pants, and pulled down…

21